Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do ?  (Read 1709 times)
Blue9999 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

Btw right now 2000$ will give you 0.24 BTC OR 4.16 ETH

I just want to know your onions guys that's all  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

it doesn't matter how much coins you get. what matters are the following:
- how much profit % can this investment give you
- how much risk does that investment have
- how possible it is that you see a loss
- and finally how big that loss can be

looking at the history and the potential, i would say bitcoin without a doubt. it has the biggest potential because unlike altcoins including eth, bitcoin has real usages which is actually growing with its real adoption. and the risk of investing in bitcoin is a thousand times smaller than the risk of investing in altcoins.

and finally for me it comes down to knowing the enormous supply that ETH has and also the fact that there is no limit to this supply, it will continue to grow out of hand. supply and demand is one of the most dominant rules in any market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.
Thats true and i agree with you Bitcoin is the best choice. Short-term or long-term is depending your choice, If I were then I would choose a long term investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Personally I would allocate 90% on Bitcoin and Ether. 75% on BTC and 25% on ETH.

And the remaining 10% of the total investment, I would put it on decent coins/tokens that I think could potentially increase in price in the future. Why only 10%? Other coins besides bitcoin or ether are significantly more high risk(even though investing in cryptocurrencies in general is risky to start with).

I don't know why you're interested in my onions though....

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

Buy Ethereum because it has good future since many token are use Ethereum smartcontract. But if you choose bitcoin then it also good but don't buy it when the market condition is positive, you should be contrarian when you jump in cryptocurrency investment.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

I would buy 50% bitcoin and 50% ethereum.They both have a big future coming and I don`t wanna focus on only one coin.The more important question,for how long will I hold the coins,after I purchase them?I would say for more than one year.I would cashout the profits,if bitcoin gets 20K USD and ethereum is close to 1500 USD.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

In determining the choice I will not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin, a clear coin is a future prospect that will be very good for you, Bitcoin and Ethereum are equally king of coins, to allocate half to Bitcoin and half to Ethereum it's not a bad decision for me , besides those two coins, I can not be entirely trusted to others, except for the long term in the next few years, do not think it will reach ATH anymore, a little patience to get a good achievement.
mr777
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Taking into account the profit, it should mention ETH. You do not need too much capital to invest, choose ETH
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 09:23:55 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Buy Ethereum because it has good future since many token are use Ethereum smartcontract. But if you choose bitcoin then it also good but don't buy it when the market condition is positive, you should be contrarian when you jump in cryptocurrency investment.

Etherum is currently kindergarder for small/scam projects. Every sucessed token moves to their own blockchain (bnb, ven, trx, icx) and almost every week I read that xxx token is lauching mainnet and leaving ETH. Reason for that is that ETH is not able to hold the load form 1 project that hit mass adoption (and there are hundreds project on it currently). Voting on Fcoin overload ETH that much that gas price jumped from 2-5 gwei to 100+ - voting on exchange (1 vote per 1 transfer to exchange)!

Milions are beeing lost by bugs on eth
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/cryptocurrency-300m-dollars-stolen-bug-ether

If ETH wont fix it it will be overtaken by EOS, STELLAR, WAVES, NEO, NEM, QTUM and many others (some of them not created yet) that are able to do the same but are currently not as much popular. Beeing nr.2 currency dasnt make it safe.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20131229/
Historical snapshot -december 2013 Which of top 10 coins were profitable since now?

Litecoin only 290%
Ripple 2000%
Omni -90%
Peercoin -80%

NXT  100%
Namecoin - 75%
Quark -95%
Bitshares -~100%
Wordcoin -~100%

Etherum can be like Omni/Peercoin - disappear in next 5 years if it wont fix bugs.

I wont suggest to invest in ETH to anyone. From those two (from any other pair too) i would choise bitcoin for long term and trading it to alts (even in ETH/BTC pair) for short term to increalse its amount.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

it really depends on your strategies and what you are more comfortable with.

I personally prefer investing all my money in bitcoin and nothing else.
but then from that amount of bitcoin that I own I dedicate some portion of it for trading. it again depends on how much you are comfortable with. for example you can invest $100 in bitcoin and then use $90 of it for trading. I prefer a smaller portion for trading because of the risks.

then from that portion I buy different altcoins and it doesn't matter what they are. it is ETH one day, XRP the other and XYZ after that. I move around and make profit from the coins that are getting pumped. I don't hold any of them.

and eventually I transfer the profit out to my bitcoin cold storage.

Only Bitcoin
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Always spread it...

It is a safer strategy.

Go for a small amount of 3-4 coins or do a couple ICOs to maximize, but be VERY careful.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

I think it's better for you to bitcoin that you all invest your money because the bitcoin price increases Today and many people are also starting to earn a great deal on bitcoin.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

If it's important for you to make a profit as quickly as possible then choose Ethereum. If you want to invest money and get more profit but for a longer period, then invest in Bitcoin.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

I also think Ethereum is a safer bet for you simply because of the sheer difference in volume. At the same time BTC is great but it may take longer to gain that profit.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

investing between two coins is very good, because between bitcoin and eth is coin that has a bright future potential, but if I put money to invest I better put it in bitcoin, which has a faster movement.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

For me I won't put all my eggs in one basket hence I will invest 1200USD on bitcoins and 800 on Ethereum. Both coins are valuable coins that can give a good profit in the future.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

From daily chart, both coin was growth by the same times and nearly the same gainer. And compare with other altcoin , BTC and ETH has more stable because just been going down not so much compare with others coin. This is because both coin has stronger community and fundamental. So will be better to buy both coin by each 50%.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

First of all, I would recommend your contribution into several parts. It's necessary. I would advise you don't stay only in one coin, it's unreasonable. Therefore, I recommend 40% to invest in bitcoin (this is coin number one), 45% to eth (this is an excellent coin with its ecosystem; many projects need eth, so there will be demand for it; the eth price is now very low, so it's time to buy it), and 15% to invest in some coins (3-4) from the top 15. And don't look that amount of some coins  a little, important not their amount now, but their value after a while.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

You can choose one of them or both ( split fund ), those are the best. I just what to say as long you use long term period your take profit point will reached. For me, bitcoin is better for investment strategy and you can do that right now. Remember about stop loss and please set it before enter the market. Success with you and take action now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Many people confused which coin they want to invest when they got money, actually it depends on your goal, for long term bitcoin is a great option, for short term alt coin is better, if you kind of active in trading and got some skill then go for eth or alt coin, but if you are a beginner bitcoin got a more stable movement and its the core of crypto, so its a safer option to choose bitcoin
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

If I had that amount of funds. I would rather invest it on altcoins rather than bitcoins or ethereum. There are chances that our profits will be doubled or be multiple if we invest on altcoins, it is because the altcoins are commonly paired with bitcoin or ethereum in crypto markets. If the bitcoin is pumping while your altcoins' prices are alsom pumping then the profits will increased.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

For me, I'll buy some coins that below ICO price, because these kind of coins will give you profits of course, investors will not let the price of their coin to below the ico price, so, that is my one of the best way to earn on this kind of bear market. It will help you to gain profits, even if it not too high.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

I advise you to invest in ETH, its price is falling deep, which means that you will buy more ETH. ETH x3 times easier than the BTC x3. Make a wise investment
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

Would prefer investing to both coins, both are
strong coins. any coin from the top 10 coin is
for me, the safest investment
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

If were to answer this question in the current bear situation then surely both the options are perfect because all of the currencies are dipping with the same current rate. I mean all of them are dipping with 40-50% below their ATH prices and thus can give us bets possible profits wherever and any kind of money you invest into it. The crypto currencies are really liquid investment and whether it is BTC or ETH it doesnt matter now a days because they have unlike same potential because its just the value or a number which will be growing someday and will be profiting the same as one another would do. I guess you should do both, split them and see the result by yourself.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

i suggest you go more in bitcoin, lets say 75%.  and the tiny part on ethereum.

btc ath is at 20k and now at 6k, representing around 70% dip.
eth ath is at 2k and now at 280, or around 85% dip.
that means bitcoin is a stronger currency during this year.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

If am to advice you, its best if you can invest in the both of them as they are very solid projects and are the best coins on coinmarketcap and their technology is very solid. I would advice you to invest into both and that would also lower your risk
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Would recommend investing to BTCitcoin, since BTCitcoin has
been one of the best investment for the past few years.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

I'm pretty sure that everyone would recommend Bitcoin and ETH because those are the two coins that you can get lot of potential profits in the future. The only question is how long you are going to hold on it and take your profits. It could be 2-3 years. So there's a lot of mental toughness that you need to endure. But if you are willing then why go 70:30 on both of them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Many people confused which coin they want to invest when they got money, actually it depends on your goal, for long term bitcoin is a great option, for short term alt coin is better, if you kind of active in trading and got some skill then go for eth or alt coin, but if you are a beginner bitcoin got a more stable movement and its the core of crypto, so its a safer option to choose bitcoin
We have to face one fact that a lot of people in this space actually have no goals, or will I say the only goal is to make money fast and looking for the market that can make them have that. That asides though, for the OP, like you have said, it should be based on his own decisions and what he expects from any of the coins in the long run. No one knows the future, but at least, we have hope in what we want to be holding. It won't be a bad idea for him to be holding more of bitcoin and having about few percentage of ETH as well.
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

I would invest half of it in bitcoin, but I am not hard btc maximalist and we don't invest in altcoins for 10 years etc. so altcoin should also be included. I would invest in oax, eth, monero, qtum and tezos.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

I will recommend Ethereum and will definitely pick Ethereum.  Ethereum is selling at all time low now and the future rise of Ethereum price is certain like a sky!  Ethereum is very important for ICO, investors and payment as well.  We can therefore deduce that Ethereum will keep rising in value!

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

I believe you should invest these $2000 in bitcoin. If you are a patient person, then you have to wait for a long time because bitcoin is a long-term investment. Added to that, I also think that investing in ETH is a good option. So try to make your own studies and come up with a decision that you will not regret in the future. Also, you can split the $2000 between ETH and Bitcoin and then wait for the price to grow. Otherwise, you would fail and be at a disadvantage.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

Because ETH prices is fell sharply yesterday so for now I prefer ETH because the price is cheaper, many people choose bitcoin and maybe I also because bitcoin has little risk including very large communities, and not so fast fluctuations, but for now I prefer profit compared to low risk.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

For me, I believe in bitcoin so I'll stick to it. No need to invest in other coins. In terms of value, Bitcoin is leading the way for other cryptos and this is most useful as money than any other coins. Bitcoin can be both a digital money and an asset while other coins, for now, cannot. Invest all in bitcoin and hold it for a certain period of time and if you're out of fiat money for purchasing goods and bills payment, there's no need for you to convert it with your regular currency since there already merchants that accept bitcoin as payments.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

maybe what I'm going to do is buy as much bitcoin as I can instead of buying ethereum because by having bitcoin I can get the benefits of using an altcoin purchase using bitcoin.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

If there is only a choice, then of these two I would recommend bitcoin. But a more reasonable option would be to invest in bitcoin and ether. It would be better yet, if you choose ether, bitcoin plus another 1-2 coins. So you can diversify your investments. Now is a very good situation for investing.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Since Bitcoin is the number one coin out there then it is still the number one suggested thing to invest on since it can give you a lot of percentage gains in the future.
ukboss

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

At the moment you can invest your all money in altcoin section. If you follow CMC you can see total altcoin market is growing to pump. so don't late to buy altcoin because at this end of the year it will be more valuable I think it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. I'm buying some altcoin and I want to hold it for a long time because now it is not a good time to sell altcoin.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

I'm thinking that in few days from now $2,000 will give you around 10 ETH, lol. I think this is really a good time to invest in ethereum because if we will recover the prices than 10 ETH would be good.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Buy when the prices of the coins or investments in the market drops and sell it when the right time that comes that the value of it changes in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

I will surely diversify. 50% goes to bitcoin and the other 50% is to ethereum. Both currency will undoubtedly give us vast profits. Everybody will absolutely agree that bitcoin is still the best currency to invest in and the probability that it's value will escalate is extremely high. Noting that bitcoin's price has an upsurge, ethereums value is sure to follow. This is beyond question. So OP, do diversify, you will never regret it.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

How far would that "future" you are looking for would be?

You say "rapid gains" I am betting it will be a short time?

I dont think bitcoin is really for that in this kind of time. 2 - 3 more years. Give or take. That will be the span into seeing more changes in its value.
Actually, I prefer 5 years. But that is just for me. Look how it is being dumped now with a simple news about ETF. Shaky hands wannabe holders are getting populated.
So I am reaching out for those who can be stonecold holders. Grin
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

In my opinion, for now, bitcoin is the right choice to invest. No need to invest in other coins. In terms of value, Bitcoin leads the way for other cryptos and this is most useful as money rather than other coins. Bitcoin can be digital money and assets, while other coins, for now, cannot. Invest all in bitcoin and hold it for a certain period of time, big profits will be gained on bitcoin prices going up.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Market realizations came into the point that there is huge numbers of investors investing bitcoin only than of the altcoins. Of course, when it comes into profitability percentage, we could say that bitcoin is on the top among other which is the main reason why were here.  Though it have a high volatility rate but it's still can't affect their trust into this coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

Buy Ethereum because it has good future since many token are use Ethereum smartcontract. Hope it is BTC 2.0

enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

You have to know first situation of crypto market, you have to go to coinmarketcap and you will see there if BTC dominance more than 53% because many trader sell altcoin for BTC, they did it because make speculation and they predict the price of BTC will soar after Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

I'll leave the market and wait until stable again, in this situation any crypto activity can make you lost your money in high quantity. Low price and become top coins not always become good sign to replace asset, see the trend and calculate risk is very important. I hope you can think again before enter the market, patience is the right option.

escalante28

Merit: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

No one know the right investment for the investors. Both cryptocurrencies has a potential both token has a purpose. Eth has the enormous total supply or it can be unlimited but they doing great in market and we can't still predict the potential of it. Bitcoin has a limited total supply and has a remarkable price in crypto history plus btc is the main pair on a trading platform. If you can afford both then go, or you can split your investment, 50% in btc and 50% eth.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Invest half and half if your worried.  IF you feel a little frosty put it all in Ethereum.  If your feeling shaky and want security put it all in Bitcoin. Either way your in the best crypto you can be in with those 2. 

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Invest half and half if your worried.  IF you feel a little frosty put it all in Ethereum.  If your feeling shaky and want security put it all in Bitcoin. Either way your in the best crypto you can be in with those 2.  

Ethereum is very tempting as this point, Lol. Less than $300 very cheap but a big chance to make a good profit in the future. But at the say time, go with Bitcoin as well. I have no doubt that this two will be big in 2019 and right now is the golden opportunity to be a bagholder. So either way its a win-win situation.

But remember, your goal is to hold on them long term, don't be tempted to sell just because everyone panics. You need to be resilient and not to be affected by FUD and fake news as well. And down the line you will be happy that you take the risk and enjoy the rewards at the end.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

I would put my stake on both the coins as I find it both amusing. ETH has a greater chance though to return a bigger profit as it is at $300 only and considering it's ATH at $1400 it can double your money twice. BTC will take longer to get such returns. But since BTC is the dominant coin in the market it would be wise not to leave BTC behind. So I would invest 50-50 in both the coins and let the destiny decide on how much gains I get Tongue

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

in my opinion both have the opportunity to raise prices in the future, so I will choose both to invest and share capital. Currently ethereum and bitcoin are in a down position and are very suitable to start buying.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

I think, that right way to invest not in only one cryptocurrency, buttake 10-15 coins from top15 and buy all of them. Now it’s bearish trend and you have chance to buy.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
raraibodas

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

I believe ethereum going to be amazing. I've got 2 Ethereum and I'm going to add when I can afford it.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Bitcoin is cheap right now and that is the more reason we should be buying at these bargain.  If you buy Bitcoin and hold it for the next two years or more,  you can have more dollars on your bitcoin!

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Maybe I invest the two of them, I split that money in half $1,000 for bitcoin and $1,000 for ethereum hold for long because we don't which these two will increase like a sky rocket.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

I guess diversifying?because $2,000 is good amount of capital for trading starter so i believe that long term is not their main intention to gain here.for sure OP aiming to take profit for not that long time so its more on short term holding.

For me better buy $1,000 for bitcoin and the other $1,000 for ethereum so double option to profit,if fails in bitcoin then chance or ethereum will
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

If I am not wrong, I think you would like to get a suggestion from us by asking this question. If I am right then I don't like to invest in my total invest only two coins, I would like to invest it 5 to 7 coins equally or some small/big. As the market activity we know some coins gain big and some small and some medium, And so that I don't like to invest only two coins.

IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I will go for Etherium in that case. Etherium is quite used in ICO industry, and I think it can rise quicker, then bitcoin. Bitcoin lost a lot of investors trust as well in this year, and it will be long time to recover from it.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I will find many more new ico programs then I will invest to buy the token from that ico and I believe they will have many opportunities to coin me to buy can quickly get to the floor and I will quickly earn a profit.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

If I will only choose in the two, I will choose bitcoin rather than investing in Ethereum but aside from Bitcoin, I will buy some other coins that for me will give me x5 or x10 in the next years.

I think diversifying your portfolio will reduce the risk you will take so its better to buy other coins but put most of it in Bitcoin. Maybe like 30-40% or more because many believe that it will spike in the long run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

These two coins are most profitable coins in the market with huge potential and advantages to rise rapidly in future so why not diversify your funds between and allocate most to btc.Say you can invest 65% in btc and rest in ETH.Meanwhile prices are low and you will gain too much if you hodl for long term until bull run actually hits the market.So let your decide your goals and then invest wisely.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

First of all, you need to make sure that your risk is diversify equally or as per the calculated risk management and your capital management. Because you need to get good returns as per the amount invested and i think both Ethereum and Bitcoin are the good options as they are the basic strongest cryptocurrency for investment and i think you should be investing equally in both of them.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

This is a good question. It all depends on choices of different people. If am to invest, I would invest 70% in bitcoin and 30% in etherum. This is the Percentages that I would allocate to them. They are both solid projects but I would prefer to invest more in bitcoin than in etherum
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Well, I would prefer ethereum because I consider that ethereum is awfully oversold but bitcoin is also a good choice for buying. Anyway I consider that an upcoming upward trend in ethereum will be more powerful than the similar one in bitcoin. Actually we need that both of these assets (ethereum and bitcoin) would be pumped in very sufficiently again and in that case ethereum will be able to overcome 3000$ barrier and bitcoin will be able to overcome 25000$ respectively and I think it is possible because new money are coming on market. If really, I am tired that ethereum is mooning around its low values. I feel that everything is ready for new strong uptrend which will happen soon so buy ethereum now it is a very good choice. After having bought ethereum do not to be in a hurry to sell it because ethereum will probably increase its price several times and my target price on the long period of time is about 2000$. I think it is possible but it need to wait quite long.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

I believe that at this point you have altcoin trading cards, you can see that the price of bitcoin is going sideways throughout the days and this is a chance for altcoin to recover. So I think you can trade altcoin at this time so you can make a profit, have a planned transaction and always keep track of the bitcoin price.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

for now bitcoin can be a good choice rather than ethereum because bitcoin dominates when the market is not optimal. so I think ethereum is just a companion coin which is now an alternative choice but when the price is maximum.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

I will go for Etherium in that case. Etherium is quite used in ICO industry, and I think it can rise quicker, then bitcoin. Bitcoin lost a lot of investors trust as well in this year, and it will be long time to recover from it.

Those are all fair points about Ethereum but I think even though ETH is based on very good platform it still won't overtake BTC because the investor sentiment to BTC is huge and this will keep it going even if now there's less investors; new ones will join in.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

I think the best you can do as of now is buy an investment or coin in the market when it drops at low price because it is great opportunity then sell it when it is in the high amount to be profitable.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that everyone would recommend Bitcoin and ETH because those are the two coins that you can get lot of potential profits in the future. The only question is how long you are going to hold on it and take your profits. It could be 2-3 years. So there's a lot of mental toughness that you need to endure. But if you are willing then why go 70:30 on both of them.
My recommendation would also be the same. Though ethereum is not capable of producing even half of what bitcoin can return but ethereum has remained as the number one altcoin and it can be trusted. I would suggest choosing bitcoin only. It holds a bright future and for making profits, there is no need to wait for 2 to 3 years. Learn trading and earn.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

If you want security, choose BTC
Conversely select ETH, high risk is proportional to profit
if it was me, I would split 50% to 50% for 2
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

A very good question, it is better of course to distribute most of the money in bitcoin, 70% percent,the rest in Ethereum. I buy now, but there are other promising cryptocurrencies. Smiley
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Divide your assets into several parts then try to have research about the most volatile coins. Bitcoin and ethereum are good cryptocurrency but don't stock to them. After all, many altcoins are developing day by day. If I will you, I will not focus upon the popularity of the coin rather by its utility. If there is a lot of usage to a coin you hold, increasing of its price will goes on also.
georgiasus

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Personally I would allocate 80% on Bitcoin and Ether. 60% on BTC and 20% on ETH. And the remaining 20% of the total investment, I would put it on decent coins/tokens that I think could potentially increase in price in the future.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Personally I would allocate 80% on Bitcoin and Ether. 60% on BTC and 20% on ETH. And the remaining 20% of the total investment, I would put it on decent coins/tokens that I think could potentially increase in price in the future.

If you started to enter in the world of crypto, especially in investing you need to know the possibility that you can gain a huge profits and possible losses. Invest wise like 50% in Bitcoin, 25% in ethereum and the rest is to the altcoins that had a great potential. Invest in different altcoins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Majorilly he fund at both Bitcoin and ethereum itseems. If he want to invest we need to need to give apart from this option itseems. So we do suggest top 20 or 50 altcoins to invest.
But currently all the cryptocurrency stay same or falling down more in the price chart. I really do not understand the why this much falling in the fourth quarter of this year. Normally fourth quarter bumps the price.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

I will invest in ETH more, because ETH price is much cheaper than BTC. Therefore investing in ETH will be more profitable. And ETH is more popular because of the fast and cheap transaction.
aoihs00

Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

I will invest in ETH more, because ETH price is much cheaper than BTC. Therefore investing in ETH will be more profitable. And ETH is more popular because of the fast and cheap transaction.

I am sure when OP asked this question then BTC would have been the choice of investment back then because BTC was much lower and compared to that ETH was way way costly and doubtful to invest. Currently ETH is really making it easy for everyone to get into it and earn some huge profits because surely ETH will have at least prices more than 500 USD and with the current entry point they are more than enough to achieve 3-5X times more profits. I guess ETH might be seen as worst because it is continuously dropping. With the time this will change and we will see bag full of profits.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Undoubtedly Bitcoin is the best one. But it is very stable a coin, for which it is very difficult to get good profits at low investment. But if you invest in Etherium, then you can get a good profit in small investments.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

Undoubtedly Bitcoin is the best one. But it is very stable a coin, for which it is very difficult to get good profits at low investment. But if you invest in Etherium, then you can get a good profit in small investments.
That is right, bitcoin is really the best one, that is why I am I will not waste my time as I really love doing bitcoin no matter what, and bitcoin has been part of my life now in terms of my passion, career and our financial, as I am getting our finances here in crypto world in different aspects and it makes me freedom, so right now that the market is not good I'll just keep on holding and patiently wait.

Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

The both coins are good and have solid backings. But if am to pick the one to invest into, I would suggest you go with bitcoins because of its nature and adoption and also volume
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

I will wait a little bit longer to see where it will all this go. When it will be enough profitable, I will sell it. Not it is not the time to sell. We have to be patient and wait a few more years....It will be better, we will see changes in 2019.

Aion2n

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

The choice can be made based on which term you want to buy currency. If you want to buy them for hold, then both currencies will work. Most traders accumulate bitcoin or ether based on their personal beliefs and goals. Personally, I am accumulating bitcoin for some purposes, and ether for others.
If your goal is medium-term or short-term trade, now it is better to give preference to bitcoin. The ether now has a tense situation, there are various rumors about the project and Buterin, so for now the ether is more suitable for hold.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

I prefer to invest on bitcoins because btc has so much potential more than any other coins in the market and that is the reason why it was very popular today.

wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

BTC look stronger than Ethereum, we can see this from the currenct price, Ethereum was fall too much and this mean many trader and investor loss trust with Ethereum. So for now is better to make invest in BTC and when the any sign the price of Ethereum will bullish again we can buy it again with that BTC. We should be have skill to know trend of each coin to get maximum profit. 

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

seeing that the price of bitcoin is still less stable, for us I am waiting for a better price increase, so I will also get many benefits. With a higher price.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

BTC look stronger than Ethereum, we can see this from the currenct price, Ethereum was fall too much and this mean many trader and investor loss trust with Ethereum. So for now is better to make invest in BTC and when the any sign the price of Ethereum will bullish again we can buy it again with that BTC. We should be have skill to know trend of each coin to get maximum profit.  
I thinks need to wait for the right time to sell. We need to hold on this time because we are  now on the status of huge dip. If we are going to sell today we can maybe lose a huge amointvof profit. I believe that the bitcoin and ethereum will maybe rise soon, so let's wait for it and hold our coin for good.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

The thing I should do at the moment is that I should keep some coin it is going down or rising slightly and continue to invest short for bitcoin and ethereum.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

seeing that the price of bitcoin is still less stable, for us I am waiting for a better price increase, so I will also get many benefits. With a higher price.
In my opinion bitcoin is not for small investor’s because the price is very high and little fall will take all your money. So it is better to choose Altcoin instead of bitcoin. Market is good for Ethereum. You can also invest in Ripple or Litecoin especially Ripple is fast growing currency and the market cap in also very high. Some time it becomes the second biggest coin in the list.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I think why are you not investing in both of them so you will have more opportunities because bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a good future and will definitely profitable
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

For me i would choose to diversify since that two coins is the highest and trusted cryptocurrency above all and its more practical and reasonable to hold.

The question is how long can you afford to hold?what if the value stays this dip and don move for that long,can you still wait?Or sell at loss?
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

The fact that it is like that is simply because it has more support than any other coin and I do not know what you mean by being profitable, it is still one of the most profitable so far as far as I am concerned, and it is still more matured than any other altcoin market as far as I am concerned.

It is only left for you to know how to trade and then take advantage of the opportunities with the fluctuations, and you will still see yourself in profit. Now, this does not mean, I do not agree that altcoins sometimes can make some pretty big move, but all that still depends on how you are able to play your card well.
tambok

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

The fact that it is like that is simply because it has more support than any other coin and I do not know what you mean by being profitable, it is still one of the most profitable so far as far as I am concerned, and it is still more matured than any other altcoin market as far as I am concerned.

It is only left for you to know how to trade and then take advantage of the opportunities with the fluctuations, and you will still see yourself in profit. Now, this does not mean, I do not agree that altcoins sometimes can make some pretty big move, but all that still depends on how you are able to play your card well.

You are right, it depends on us how we are going to be a good trader, a lot of things our there that we can use as a tool and for us to educate so there is no excuses that we cannot learn trading unless we are lazy enough to learn from it, so we should learn out things depending on our capability and how eagerness us to learn from it.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

For me, I will spilt the $2000 and invest equally in BTC and ETH. Normally, I will buy BTC with 70% of my capital and 30% altcoin. But ETH price is very attractive atm, so I am investing more.
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

it doesn't matter how much coins you get. what matters are the following:
- how much profit % can this investment give you
- how much risk does that investment have
- how possible it is that you see a loss
- and finally how big that loss can be

looking at the history and the potential, i would say bitcoin without a doubt. it has the biggest potential because unlike altcoins including eth, bitcoin has real usages which is actually growing with its real adoption. and the risk of investing in bitcoin is a thousand times smaller than the risk of investing in altcoins.

and finally for me it comes down to knowing the enormous supply that ETH has and also the fact that there is no limit to this supply, it will continue to grow out of hand. supply and demand is one of the most dominant rules in any market.

You got all you need in this comment. I'm not sure what you're pointing out as well. You must have a certain purpose of buying either one of these two cryptos. Make it out from many means of drawing your bias for these that you can also apply to others. You must rely on among the speculation, funda and technical side of analysis.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

It depends upon your choice and the upcoming situation of the coin. In my opinion the best option for your investment is Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is quite good and the volatility is also not very high. it is good to buy some Ethereum for future savings and earnings. the price of Ethereum is increasing gradually and will give you good profit in the future.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

I will be afraid to invest it in Bitcoin. Ethereum is not too volatile as Bitcoin and you can catch up and withdraw immediately before the price of ETH falls. But bitcoin is highly volatile, there is likely to be a rapid gain coming from it, but same as rapid loss.

Bitcoin goes with speed and you just need to monitor the price so you don’t make any mistake. Oh! Now I remember you just said you need rapid gains, well, just go for Bitcoin if that’s what you need cause ETH might not be like that.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

I believe what works for everyone differs and I can actually feel you based on the fact that ETH ended up erasing almost all its gain last year, at least a huge chunk of it, and who knows, it could still go lower, depending on the market conditions.

For now, I want to believe that picking any product and most especially for ETH that has gone that low at their dips is always a good choice to make, no doubt about it.
georgiasus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

My friend, no doubt I will invest in Bitcoin, because it is the father of cryptocurrency and I believe that soon he will strengthen his position
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

I just want to know your onions guys that's all  Smiley

Both have the potential to make your money to grow therefore you may split your money in these 2 currencies as they are good for both and short term investments but if you would only choose 1 investment then i suggest you to choose Bitcoin as the current market performance is all in favor of Bitcoin now.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

You are doing comparison between 2 formost coins.
Btc and Eth both are leading coins in cryptos. These both coins have their own hold in the market. I would say dont invest all money in single coin. Invest your money partially in Btc and rest in eth. Both coins are suitable for long term holdings. To ensure stable and risk free returns invest in both coins.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

You are doing comparison between 2 formost coins.
Btc and Eth both are leading coins in cryptos. These both coins have their own hold in the market. I would say dont invest all money in single coin. Invest your money partially in Btc and rest in eth. Both coins are suitable for long term holdings. To ensure stable and risk free returns invest in both coins.
That's wise decision, it is a free advice for everyone and for the safety of our own. For quick returns, we can find it through investing BTC as of now as ETH isn't moving high and there is more downfall than of uprising trend.
You can add more coins in your portfolio if you think that you can still manage them well but if not, you better stick into 2-3 coins.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: