Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do ?  (Read 1712 times)
Blue9999 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

Btw right now 2000$ will give you 0.24 BTC OR 4.16 ETH

I just want to know your onions guys that's all  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

it doesn't matter how much coins you get. what matters are the following:
- how much profit % can this investment give you
- how much risk does that investment have
- how possible it is that you see a loss
- and finally how big that loss can be

looking at the history and the potential, i would say bitcoin without a doubt. it has the biggest potential because unlike altcoins including eth, bitcoin has real usages which is actually growing with its real adoption. and the risk of investing in bitcoin is a thousand times smaller than the risk of investing in altcoins.

and finally for me it comes down to knowing the enormous supply that ETH has and also the fact that there is no limit to this supply, it will continue to grow out of hand. supply and demand is one of the most dominant rules in any market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.
Thats true and i agree with you Bitcoin is the best choice. Short-term or long-term is depending your choice, If I were then I would choose a long term investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3834

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Personally I would allocate 90% on Bitcoin and Ether. 75% on BTC and 25% on ETH.

And the remaining 10% of the total investment, I would put it on decent coins/tokens that I think could potentially increase in price in the future. Why only 10%? Other coins besides bitcoin or ether are significantly more high risk(even though investing in cryptocurrencies in general is risky to start with).

I don't know why you're interested in my onions though....

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

Buy Ethereum because it has good future since many token are use Ethereum smartcontract. But if you choose bitcoin then it also good but don't buy it when the market condition is positive, you should be contrarian when you jump in cryptocurrency investment.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

I would buy 50% bitcoin and 50% ethereum.They both have a big future coming and I don`t wanna focus on only one coin.The more important question,for how long will I hold the coins,after I purchase them?I would say for more than one year.I would cashout the profits,if bitcoin gets 20K USD and ethereum is close to 1500 USD.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

In determining the choice I will not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin, a clear coin is a future prospect that will be very good for you, Bitcoin and Ethereum are equally king of coins, to allocate half to Bitcoin and half to Ethereum it's not a bad decision for me , besides those two coins, I can not be entirely trusted to others, except for the long term in the next few years, do not think it will reach ATH anymore, a little patience to get a good achievement.
mr777
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Taking into account the profit, it should mention ETH. You do not need too much capital to invest, choose ETH
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 09:23:55 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Buy Ethereum because it has good future since many token are use Ethereum smartcontract. But if you choose bitcoin then it also good but don't buy it when the market condition is positive, you should be contrarian when you jump in cryptocurrency investment.

Etherum is currently kindergarder for small/scam projects. Every sucessed token moves to their own blockchain (bnb, ven, trx, icx) and almost every week I read that xxx token is lauching mainnet and leaving ETH. Reason for that is that ETH is not able to hold the load form 1 project that hit mass adoption (and there are hundreds project on it currently). Voting on Fcoin overload ETH that much that gas price jumped from 2-5 gwei to 100+ - voting on exchange (1 vote per 1 transfer to exchange)!

Milions are beeing lost by bugs on eth
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/cryptocurrency-300m-dollars-stolen-bug-ether

If ETH wont fix it it will be overtaken by EOS, STELLAR, WAVES, NEO, NEM, QTUM and many others (some of them not created yet) that are able to do the same but are currently not as much popular. Beeing nr.2 currency dasnt make it safe.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20131229/
Historical snapshot -december 2013 Which of top 10 coins were profitable since now?

Litecoin only 290%
Ripple 2000%
Omni -90%
Peercoin -80%

NXT  100%
Namecoin - 75%
Quark -95%
Bitshares -~100%
Wordcoin -~100%

Etherum can be like Omni/Peercoin - disappear in next 5 years if it wont fix bugs.

I wont suggest to invest in ETH to anyone. From those two (from any other pair too) i would choise bitcoin for long term and trading it to alts (even in ETH/BTC pair) for short term to increalse its amount.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

it really depends on your strategies and what you are more comfortable with.

I personally prefer investing all my money in bitcoin and nothing else.
but then from that amount of bitcoin that I own I dedicate some portion of it for trading. it again depends on how much you are comfortable with. for example you can invest $100 in bitcoin and then use $90 of it for trading. I prefer a smaller portion for trading because of the risks.

then from that portion I buy different altcoins and it doesn't matter what they are. it is ETH one day, XRP the other and XYZ after that. I move around and make profit from the coins that are getting pumped. I don't hold any of them.

and eventually I transfer the profit out to my bitcoin cold storage.

Only Bitcoin
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Always spread it...

It is a safer strategy.

Go for a small amount of 3-4 coins or do a couple ICOs to maximize, but be VERY careful.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

I think it's better for you to bitcoin that you all invest your money because the bitcoin price increases Today and many people are also starting to earn a great deal on bitcoin.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

If it's important for you to make a profit as quickly as possible then choose Ethereum. If you want to invest money and get more profit but for a longer period, then invest in Bitcoin.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

I also think Ethereum is a safer bet for you simply because of the sheer difference in volume. At the same time BTC is great but it may take longer to gain that profit.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

investing between two coins is very good, because between bitcoin and eth is coin that has a bright future potential, but if I put money to invest I better put it in bitcoin, which has a faster movement.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

For me I won't put all my eggs in one basket hence I will invest 1200USD on bitcoins and 800 on Ethereum. Both coins are valuable coins that can give a good profit in the future.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

From daily chart, both coin was growth by the same times and nearly the same gainer. And compare with other altcoin , BTC and ETH has more stable because just been going down not so much compare with others coin. This is because both coin has stronger community and fundamental. So will be better to buy both coin by each 50%.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

First of all, I would recommend your contribution into several parts. It's necessary. I would advise you don't stay only in one coin, it's unreasonable. Therefore, I recommend 40% to invest in bitcoin (this is coin number one), 45% to eth (this is an excellent coin with its ecosystem; many projects need eth, so there will be demand for it; the eth price is now very low, so it's time to buy it), and 15% to invest in some coins (3-4) from the top 15. And don't look that amount of some coins  a little, important not their amount now, but their value after a while.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

You can choose one of them or both ( split fund ), those are the best. I just what to say as long you use long term period your take profit point will reached. For me, bitcoin is better for investment strategy and you can do that right now. Remember about stop loss and please set it before enter the market. Success with you and take action now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██