Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do ?  (Read 1709 times)
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

Btw right now 2000$ will give you 0.24 BTC OR 4.16 ETH

I just want to know your onions guys that's all  Smiley
I'm thinking that in few days from now $2,000 will give you around 10 ETH, lol. I think this is really a good time to invest in ethereum because if we will recover the prices than 10 ETH would be good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Buy when the prices of the coins or investments in the market drops and sell it when the right time that comes that the value of it changes in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

I will surely diversify. 50% goes to bitcoin and the other 50% is to ethereum. Both currency will undoubtedly give us vast profits. Everybody will absolutely agree that bitcoin is still the best currency to invest in and the probability that it's value will escalate is extremely high. Noting that bitcoin's price has an upsurge, ethereums value is sure to follow. This is beyond question. So OP, do diversify, you will never regret it.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

How far would that "future" you are looking for would be?

You say "rapid gains" I am betting it will be a short time?

I dont think bitcoin is really for that in this kind of time. 2 - 3 more years. Give or take. That will be the span into seeing more changes in its value.
Actually, I prefer 5 years. But that is just for me. Look how it is being dumped now with a simple news about ETF. Shaky hands wannabe holders are getting populated.
So I am reaching out for those who can be stonecold holders. Grin
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

In my opinion, for now, bitcoin is the right choice to invest. No need to invest in other coins. In terms of value, Bitcoin leads the way for other cryptos and this is most useful as money rather than other coins. Bitcoin can be digital money and assets, while other coins, for now, cannot. Invest all in bitcoin and hold it for a certain period of time, big profits will be gained on bitcoin prices going up.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Market realizations came into the point that there is huge numbers of investors investing bitcoin only than of the altcoins. Of course, when it comes into profitability percentage, we could say that bitcoin is on the top among other which is the main reason why were here.  Though it have a high volatility rate but it's still can't affect their trust into this coin.
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

Buy Ethereum because it has good future since many token are use Ethereum smartcontract. Hope it is BTC 2.0

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

You have to know first situation of crypto market, you have to go to coinmarketcap and you will see there if BTC dominance more than 53% because many trader sell altcoin for BTC, they did it because make speculation and they predict the price of BTC will soar after Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

I'll leave the market and wait until stable again, in this situation any crypto activity can make you lost your money in high quantity. Low price and become top coins not always become good sign to replace asset, see the trend and calculate risk is very important. I hope you can think again before enter the market, patience is the right option.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

No one know the right investment for the investors. Both cryptocurrencies has a potential both token has a purpose. Eth has the enormous total supply or it can be unlimited but they doing great in market and we can't still predict the potential of it. Bitcoin has a limited total supply and has a remarkable price in crypto history plus btc is the main pair on a trading platform. If you can afford both then go, or you can split your investment, 50% in btc and 50% eth.
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Invest half and half if your worried.  IF you feel a little frosty put it all in Ethereum.  If your feeling shaky and want security put it all in Bitcoin. Either way your in the best crypto you can be in with those 2. 

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Invest half and half if your worried.  IF you feel a little frosty put it all in Ethereum.  If your feeling shaky and want security put it all in Bitcoin. Either way your in the best crypto you can be in with those 2.  

Ethereum is very tempting as this point, Lol. Less than $300 very cheap but a big chance to make a good profit in the future. But at the say time, go with Bitcoin as well. I have no doubt that this two will be big in 2019 and right now is the golden opportunity to be a bagholder. So either way its a win-win situation.

But remember, your goal is to hold on them long term, don't be tempted to sell just because everyone panics. You need to be resilient and not to be affected by FUD and fake news as well. And down the line you will be happy that you take the risk and enjoy the rewards at the end.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

I would put my stake on both the coins as I find it both amusing. ETH has a greater chance though to return a bigger profit as it is at $300 only and considering it's ATH at $1400 it can double your money twice. BTC will take longer to get such returns. But since BTC is the dominant coin in the market it would be wise not to leave BTC behind. So I would invest 50-50 in both the coins and let the destiny decide on how much gains I get Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

in my opinion both have the opportunity to raise prices in the future, so I will choose both to invest and share capital. Currently ethereum and bitcoin are in a down position and are very suitable to start buying.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

I think, that right way to invest not in only one cryptocurrency, buttake 10-15 coins from top15 and buy all of them. Now it’s bearish trend and you have chance to buy.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
raraibodas

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

I believe ethereum going to be amazing. I've got 2 Ethereum and I'm going to add when I can afford it.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Bitcoin is cheap right now and that is the more reason we should be buying at these bargain.  If you buy Bitcoin and hold it for the next two years or more,  you can have more dollars on your bitcoin!

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Maybe I invest the two of them, I split that money in half $1,000 for bitcoin and $1,000 for ethereum hold for long because we don't which these two will increase like a sky rocket.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.

I guess diversifying?because $2,000 is good amount of capital for trading starter so i believe that long term is not their main intention to gain here.for sure OP aiming to take profit for not that long time so its more on short term holding.

For me better buy $1,000 for bitcoin and the other $1,000 for ethereum so double option to profit,if fails in bitcoin then chance or ethereum will
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

If I am not wrong, I think you would like to get a suggestion from us by asking this question. If I am right then I don't like to invest in my total invest only two coins, I would like to invest it 5 to 7 coins equally or some small/big. As the market activity we know some coins gain big and some small and some medium, And so that I don't like to invest only two coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: