Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nowadays, even ordinary laptops can mine bitcoins.  (Read 1895 times)
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Because it requires a lot of power and electrical resources are not small, the process of mining (mining) cryptocurrency is usually done with a special computer. Can be a desktop that is fitted with many graphics cards to server farm.

But lately emerged an alternative form of software that allows users with laptops or regular computers to participate in mining without needing to spend to buy expensive devices.

The Honeyminer startup software runs dynamic mining by combining the user's computer into a pool of thousands of other computers. Each computer contributes power to the cryptocurrency mining process.

The "power" donated comes from the computer GPU. If it is not in use, then the computer GPU will be used to participate in processing the mining process together with GPU kompter-other computers incorporated in the pool Honeyminer.

Thus, while the GPU capability of a computer may be small, the combined power of thousands of GPUs can generate significant resources for this collective mining process.

I find it difficult to believe this can be profitable. I read about their service and I understand you can make max few bucks per day if you have advanced set up. Sounds easier to buy some

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Because it requires a lot of power and electrical resources are not small, the process of mining (mining) cryptocurrency is usually done with a special computer. Can be a desktop that is fitted with many graphics cards to server farm.

But lately emerged an alternative form of software that allows users with laptops or regular computers to participate in mining without needing to spend to buy expensive devices.

The Honeyminer startup software runs dynamic mining by combining the user's computer into a pool of thousands of other computers. Each computer contributes power to the cryptocurrency mining process.

The "power" donated comes from the computer GPU. If it is not in use, then the computer GPU will be used to participate in processing the mining process together with GPU kompter-other computers incorporated in the pool Honeyminer.

Thus, while the GPU capability of a computer may be small, the combined power of thousands of GPUs can generate significant resources for this collective mining process.

Yes, I believe that the ordinary laptops can mine bitcoin even our smart phone. We just need to stay open our phone to mine bitcoins. Also there are offline mining, my friend told that site. He told me that we can mine bitcoin even if were offline. I don't know how, we can mine bitcoins in that site even when are offline. This mining site is legit.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

i think bitcoin mining should need the resources especially in hardware like the GPU or Asics miners, without that hardware I think your mining is in the cloud or online, and we all know cloud mining still need the special computers in the server,

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

I think not, because I have tried it and mine makes my laptop hot and made it damaged by forced to work hard, so I do not advise you to do it. you better use a special tool for bitcoin so you do not need to worry and the results are also satisfactory.

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

This is true. For the bitcoin mining the laptop or computer have to connect with the Antimer hardware or software. There is no bound to have an extraordinary laptop or computer. So it can be used an ordinary laptop or computer to mine bitcoin.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

really, let alone a laptop, a cell phone only if equipped with high ability can also do minning.

in the present era many gadgets that have high specifications and simplify doing bitcoin mining with the ability to control GHS.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

To get one Bitcoin you will have enough for 30 years. Shocked

If this is in your opinion good, then good luck. Grin
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

I strongly disagree. You will kill your laptop if you use it for bitcoin mining. Those ordinary laptop will overheat in just a shord period of usage that will cause its malfuctioning. I do not advise you to do it.
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

It's really possible to happen that maybe in the next couple of years or much sooner or later we can do mining in laptop or maybe possible into out cellphones, who knows? All the things in this world can be possible. Maybe it only takes much more time because a lot of geniuses people are non stop trying and working harder just to developed much better and hi technology in the future that has the purpose to help the people in the community to have a much convenient and easiest life of living.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Technology make easier earn money
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

In my country mining is not that much profit as the cost for electricity is very high. and I had to go for a option like solar power but the capital cost for something like that is very high too
rebel533

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

i thnk mining on laptop is not economical for both laptop and yourself Smiley and also, in the countries like Pakistan were loadshedding is bi issue it can badly effect your laptop.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Do not ever try to mine crypto on an expensive laptop if you are not prepared to throw it in the bin after a while. Laptops have low thermal limits because of the tight enclosures they are in and can't dissipate heat very well. You are likely going to kill the GPU very soon and these can't be replaced/repaired if soldered onto the motherboard and the whole thing needs to be scrapped after a melted GPU. If you really want to try your hand at mining crypto at home it's way better to just build a desktop PC and start from there, because it would be cheaper to fix any problems that may arise.
Lemer

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Although ordinary computers can also mine bitcoin, I don't recommend it, because the average computer has very little computing power, so it finds very little bitcoin, and it actually costs a lot to the computer.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

A computer unit is different from laptop which is, it is portable and it's circuit is small and mining have to work 24/7 it is not suitable for mining, laptop has a battery  small GPU and small processor that causes heat (even though it has heatsink or fan).Lots of generation of computer/laptop have been developed, processor have been improved but don't try to do it. Even Autocad can ruin your laptop if it's specification of GPU was not suitable for it.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

If gonna happen or we say it happenning now that laptop can also use for mining but i doubt that your laptop  can consume his maximum or it kill you laptop because of the specs needed and for the duration to open of your laptop, not like the personal computer that can use add specification/specs to mining and for the long term open not like the laptop that have low quality.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

Those ordinary laptops mining are not something that can generate a decent amount of profit from your sweat. To me, they are just for experimental purpose.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

Not possible the technology everyday improve by researching of the expert

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

Yeah you can mine with ordinary laptop but not with bitcoin.

When your friend asks you if you are mining, you can finally say yes and but the question is, is it worth it to mine with your laptop? you are just exhausting it.

You can't mine with bitcoin but with worthless altcoins.

if you are rich enough and you want to have an experiment to mine with laptop, good luck.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

But it is more than ridiculous, why are you going to use a laptop for that? Maybe you are not going to earn $1 a week, that is more than a waste of time and hardware, better to sell it.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████