Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nowadays, even ordinary laptops can mine bitcoins.  (Read 1898 times)
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

No, it will kill your laptop, yes you can mine it but laptop was designed for light work only . I suggest you to don't do that. I strongly suggest ypu to by mining tools so you will not destroy your laptop.

there are some laptops with stronger capacities that can as well carry such processes that involves in mining, the on problems there will be power aspect because mining requires were there steady power supply.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

not just laptops and computers, even today we can use some smartphones used to mine, I've seen some people using Samsung S5 for mining

because the capacity of the Samsung S5 is very large and supports mining, in addition, we can mine by using ASIC.
Technology has change faster and eventually even smartphones can be used for mining of some people because they are developed to have a high capacity processors to load up what computer has though it is slower and risky than desktop computers. We can mine and monitor it whenever we are using smartphones. Not only laptops are being upgraded but also smartphones which supports mining.

adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

for me it's true that for nowadays even cell phones can also be mined by bitcoins as well as loptop and PC because there are different kinds of mining today just as it uses such as loptop cell phone and internet so mona min of bitcoins
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Bitcoin requires huge computing power for its production in some countries there are factories for its production, I do not think that the laptop will compare with them )

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

I think that mining bitcoin through laptops is not profitable, since it's not possible to get much, but you can spend a lot of electricity
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

Yes, any device can mine bitcoin or any altcoins but it would harm your computer for sure. And you can mine very very little amount like 50 satoshis per day, which is nothing. So you should not try to mine any coins with your computer, it would be just wasting time without any meaning..
Jack Ment

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

I don't think so. Mining Bitcoin on your normal laptop will harm and destroy it. To mine Bitcoin, using mining tools is a better recommended. If you're a designer, you have to choose a strong durable laptop. Otherwise, your lap will become lag. The same to mining Bitcoin.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

At present, bitcoin mining has become more complicated and a typical laptop is unlikely to be able to carry out such work.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Why do you want to mine bitcoin with a laptop? Laptops were not meant for mining of cryptocurrencies. I advise that you build a desktop personally for mining. It will be best to check the mining section of this forum for further information about mining bitcoin.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Because it requires a lot of power and electrical resources are not small, the process of mining (mining) cryptocurrency is usually done with a special computer. Can be a desktop that is fitted with many graphics cards to server farm.

But lately emerged an alternative form of software that allows users with laptops or regular computers to participate in mining without needing to spend to buy expensive devices.

The Honeyminer startup software runs dynamic mining by combining the user's computer into a pool of thousands of other computers. Each computer contributes power to the cryptocurrency mining process.

The "power" donated comes from the computer GPU. If it is not in use, then the computer GPU will be used to participate in processing the mining process together with GPU kompter-other computers incorporated in the pool Honeyminer.

Thus, while the GPU capability of a computer may be small, the combined power of thousands of GPUs can generate significant resources for this collective mining process.

More of like Nicehash. I don't trust software like this, plus the fact that it slows down the computer so much, I can't even use it.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Even smartphones can mine nowadays te return is just so much lower. everything can mine still it needs to be worth it. if you gain 0.0005 for mining 1 week.....
even the big mining installation have to look at the returns to keep it viable. mining is not the way of the future way to powerconsuming

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Microresque

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

From the beginning, mining can be done by anymedia (laptop, PC or even Server) including just by using a laptop.

but as we know of course the mining result is much different if we use a large server with high specifications.

The more higher and faster of the media specifications we use for mining the more we earn. This is already realized by the mining hunter.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Mining with ordinary laptop is not necessary, it can harm your laptop and will distroy, aside to be destroy it can burn you off, so dont try to use ordinary laptop to mine, just provide a good one like expensive laptop that has a good unit of gpu, or build a pc with two or more running gpu, it can gives you a good return.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

I think it is not possible for the laptops to generate such power for mining bitcoins, even computer requires a huge power capacity. That's why mining is recommended in the countries that has low temperature and cold. And it is not recommended in laptop
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Because it requires a lot of power and electrical resources are not small, the process of mining (mining) cryptocurrency is usually done with a special computer. Can be a desktop that is fitted with many graphics cards to server farm.

But lately emerged an alternative form of software that allows users with laptops or regular computers to participate in mining without needing to spend to buy expensive devices.

The Honeyminer startup software runs dynamic mining by combining the user's computer into a pool of thousands of other computers. Each computer contributes power to the cryptocurrency mining process.

The "power" donated comes from the computer GPU. If it is not in use, then the computer GPU will be used to participate in processing the mining process together with GPU kompter-other computers incorporated in the pool Honeyminer.

Thus, while the GPU capability of a computer may be small, the combined power of thousands of GPUs can generate significant resources for this collective mining process.

what a waste if mining on laptops.
Your laptops just will broken in 1 year, and you will just get less than a half of your laptop price. trust me.
Even in rig is not profitable right now because the market condition
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

I think it's like cloud mining, a large GPU machine with patterns and systems that are always dynamic can produce passive income.

and it also saves electricity. I think that the world of mining will always create innovation because crypto charts will continue to reach a more difficult point.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Bitcoin mining is a serious business and we should leave it for them who treat it with that proficiency. As of now, the traditional hardware is not enough for expecting good returns on the invested resources when it comes to the business of mining Bitcoins. We can use the traditional hardware for mining purpose but there won't be any profit in such activity.
Jeffrey Tabicas

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

Laptop doesn't have strong enough to mine Bitcoin. It is a bad idea. If Bitcoin is created easily like that, inflation will be happened. And Bitcoin will  end up in the near future.
Rebecca Viveiros

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

No, it will be harmful for your laptop. I think mining Bitcoin is extremely difficult  and  wasting much money in Bitcoin. So mining bitcoin by even ordinary laptop is the worst way to kill you laptop as well as Bitcoin.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

so true. not just laptops that can mine bitcoin but cellphones can also mine bitcoin like the Samsung cellphone brand. because now Samsung is willing to accept payment via bitcoin and the cellphone has also been converted into mining equipment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: