Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin  (Read 590 times)
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

I think the price will grow (at least very much). It's too long to last this stagnation, most likely there will be a breakthrough by the end of the year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

my view of prices based on current market conditions will increase at the end of the year. but this can be reduced depending on the altcoin enthusiasts.
with market conditions like this, it would be great if we continue to collect as many altcoins as possible.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

At the moment more and more new altcoins and icos are pushing into the market. This makes bitcoin loose market dominance in the sense of percentage of total market cap

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

In my humble opinion, the fall or flat will continue until the end of the year, and only at the end of 2018 or at the  beginning of 2019 growth will begin, but not all the alcoins.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

Of course crypto market will rise back but I don't know exactly when cause it depend on the whales Smiley. If the whales got what they need then they'll let crypto market rise back. LOL. At the moment, there are so many bad news for crypto market and the whales didn't miss that chance so market dump to hell is the result of this case Smiley.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

In my opinion, the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin will rise when we approach the end of the two thousand and eighteen years, most of the time. If we play it smart and take the time for it, it is still possible to get a good profit from our investment.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this

I personally think there will be a bull run in no distant time. Based on precedence, the cryptocurrency space usually experience a bullish trend at the fourth quarter of the year. Since the value of altcoin is determined by the price of Bitcoin, an increase in the value of Bitcoin would lead to a corresponding increase in the value of altcoin.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.

I still have faith that market will rise to moon in the end of 2018. It is the same trends as what happened last year. This is the best time to buy altcoins as the price is still low. The need in the crypto market will be more in demand.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Good altcoins will recover for sure. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

BitCoin is constantly increasing and falling. In this case, the altcoins are very hurt. The falls are pretty normal for me. Projects that do not work are being shaken. I hope this process does not take too long
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I still have faith that market will rise to moon in the end of 2018. It is the same trends as what happened last year. This is the best time to buy altcoins as the price is still low. The need in the crypto market will be more in demand.

But if we compare with Bitcoin - part of the market for all altcoins now only slightly more than half. I think now the total price of altcoin will increase, because all the talk that needs to be sold.
That is the reason for doing the opposite.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

for now the market price will definitely decline, due to unstable conditions, but believe if in the future the price of coins will rise high and may be higher than now. because we know the potential of altcoin is very good.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

The market situation is not too alarming and does not fall too much. Being stable for altcoins still has good potential and even more coins that have many communities.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Hi Friends ...
it is very difficult to predict current prices.
but we can see that there is a lot of good news about crypto world conditions and of course there are also a lot of predictions from big investors that bitcoin will pump and bull run after falling this time.
hope
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

Bitcoin is, by far, the most popular and widespread cryptocurrency. As a result, the bitcoin market is extremely competitive and it’s difficult and expensive for beginners and amateurs to get into. Most altcoins on the other hand, are much less popular, much less competitive, much less expensive, and can ofter even be mined by beginners with CPUs. There are even some CPU-only coins!One of the most popular altcoins as of 2017 is Litecoin – a Scrypt-based cryptocurrency that has a high market value and is more stable than bitcoin. Another popular choice is Ethereum.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I think that now you can start buying those altcoins that you believe in, or if you plan to do a flip. The coins will fall slightly in price in the next week or two, and at the end of August - September we will see a systematic growth.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Looking at the market at the moment is quite alarming but still potentially green and improving. Slow movement but still good value and still good. Surely for the future it will increase so that the market is green.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Altcoin is the best coin of the future investing planning.I suggest all should invest in portfolio,and we should wait until the right time comes.
Nancy Nevess

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

I think the increase or decrease is dependent on the type of coin, its price will be very volatile. It is difficult to predict prices will increase or decrease but I hope it will increase
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

No one can certainly tell you this and this market is highly unpredictable! You should follow trends if you want to makes money from the market and not the other way round.  However,  I think bitcoin and altcoins market is more of the bearish trend than bullish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: