Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin  (Read 590 times)
thekop12345

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this
In short, all altcoins or Bitcoin can not be raised because of government information. In the long term, when bans and laws are passed, they are seeing new milestones of all altcoins
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.

if you look for a few days and for the next few weeks, I don't think there will be many changes. the market will be dominated by a fairly massive long decline. so I'm just looking for opportunities for short trading in the sense of looking for a little quick profit.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Now this is the biggest mystery. If someone knew for sure, he would be very rich. But you can join the growth when it begins.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

the price of the ride on the market is normal for me. because crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly from time to time making it difficult to guess. I as a trader can only hope that there are good developments in the market and always optimistic that crypto will continue to grow.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

The amount of alternative cryptocurrencies is growing very fast and I am sure that altcoins will be stronger than Btc in the future, they are much more active.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

With this current performance in which the whole crypto market is in dip then i believed that this is just manipulated by the big whales so that the price is much cheaper to purchase when they pump it up to formally trigger the bullish run.Therefore we must continue to hold our coins or buy as much as we could as most of the coins are now much cheaper to purchase in which an opportunity that we should not miss.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

Everything will get better when the market is stabilized and bitcoin will go up then all the coins will also start to grow .

valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

The market conditions are now getting worse whether it will be normal again when this is still difficult to predict, because the deteriorating market will certainly affect all coints except Altcoint, all of which will decline we certainly hope that conditions will return to normal in the near future, hopefully
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

The crypto market will go up when some regulations are put into place and the sentiment changes, when this will happen, no one knows.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

I think no one can say about being down and up of the market. People are the ones who raised cryptocurrencies, therefore investors and holders were playing a big role in this business. We a lot of investors and holders to make our market go green again. We will just hope that before this year ends we will have a green market again.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

Altcoins are in a very good state right now. Especially the coins like PRG, ICX and EOS. These are some good investments and will rise as soon as there is a rise in their value. These coins will be very beneficial.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Altcoins are in a very good state right now. Especially the coins like PRG, ICX and EOS. These are some good investments and will rise as soon as there is a rise in their value. These coins will be very beneficial.

"Altcoins are in a very good position"? What do you have in mind? Prices in the market have declined significantly and it is not known when there will be a recovery.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

I'm prompted by the logic that you need to buy altcoyins now. But something says olso wait. I think the price will be even smaller.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Right now the crypto market is in a downward trend Guy, and I am sure that at the end of the year the crypto market will rise again
So, panic sell when looking at market conditions like this.

Olga_Vershunina

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Yes, the situation on the market is not encouraging. It seems to me that this should not last forever. It's all early when the fall ends and growth begins. It's a matter of time, so we have to wait.
13ex07

Activity: 322

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

I think that you need to fix the losses and go out bitcoin or fiat. Hard times come.  Sad

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Altcoins are definitely not going bad. Their position is exceptional right now and coins like TAU, EOS and ADA are going to rise right after they are listed on new exchanges and this is happening soon.
Ilekoyafemi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

from what we can all see, market is really bad at this time. its really fallen and going down, but we still keep our hopes high that its coming back. and this time, big.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

Well, anything might happen. This is cryptocurrency, it might rise or fall. I am never scared, because i already know that crypto is volatile. As easy as it can fall, that is how easy it can rise.
hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

I have long believed that many altcoins should leave the stock exchange and not interfere with the development of strong projects.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: