Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN]RealtyReturns - Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace⭐🚀  (Read 3303 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

RealtyReturns is addressing this by allowing people, such as yourself to invest in vetted and promising income generating real estate properties using cryptocurrency.

I am curious how the whole decentralized management will work. The idea is nice and everybody can participate in real estate, but still there are a lot of problems to overcome to organize it at scale.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Now this is the first real estate blockchain project that I could get on board with. I've been looking for ways to get into real estate with a small portion of my crypto profits, without actually having to buy real estate. My first idea was invest it into regulated real estate funds, but that would mean I had to cash out first, which would oblige me to pay taxes. RealtyReturns is the answer i was looking for

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
thedarknight789

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

A security token with a decentralized compliance protocol to create a standard for how real estate asset-based tokens are issued and traded
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

This is a new platform that provides access to global investment to US Real Estate. Inflation policy is very influential on investment value. What happens to the Reality Return platform if there is inflation?
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/realtyreturns   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

this is very interesting, let's support it, the RealtyReturns plan is to build a security token with a decentralized compliance protocol to create industry standards for how asset-based tokens are issued and traded on blockchain.
ploso-coin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

I am looking forward to this project to be successful because I see this project has good prospects for the future. this team also has very long real estate experience
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

One of many cryptocurrency project that are promising is this kind of project.
Regular property business always became a good choice for investment, and with this project it combined property/estate with cryptocurrency.
This way should be able to keep the price of this coins stable and even increase.
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

The new logo is cool, good design,its really represents the identity of the primates, good job guys!
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

The current price of RealtyReturns Token (RRT) stands at $0.05 per token. It's a golden opportunity to add RRT's in your cryptocurrency portfolio.

It's a famous saying by warren buffett that Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful.

Price of RRT will surely go high with the launch of actual project and listing of RRT's in crypto exchanges. Those who take the risk now will be the winner at that time.

Just like the price of BTC was 0.009 USD in 2009 and those who bought it at that rate enjoyed later. Seeing the underlying potential of RealtyReturns I see this a buy call.
It is absolutely incorrect to compare RealtyReturns with bitcoin. These are absolutely different assets. Bitcoin is the only one, but there are a lot of such projects as RealtyReturns.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Azazello82

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Useful platforms, with its help, you can avoid many of the problems that investors face
imeetaro

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Interested in this project that focus on real estate. This industry will give way to mass adoption.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

I saw sooo many projects that have tried to cryptonize real estate sector, different health services, bank systems, but any of them made it till the end and they got problems even before regulation procedures.
Compare to all previous real estate crypto projects what is RealtyReturns special for?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

RealtyReturns is building a security token with a decentralized compliance protocol to create an industry standard for how asset-based tokens are issued and traded on the blockchain. The Returns Token is an open-source ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. What we are building is a compliant way that asset-backed tokens can be traded on any ERC-20 platform.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Interested in this project that focus on real estate. This industry will give way to mass adoption.

The thing is, lots of other real estate projects have come into the market, but realtyreturns has some USP’s, not to mention a future bull market that hopefully will happen right when their MVP comes out

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
rxstr8

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

I saw sooo many projects that have tried to cryptonize real estate sector, different health services, bank systems, but any of them made it till the end and they got problems even before regulation procedures.
Compare to all previous real estate crypto projects what is RealtyReturns special for?

It is special in that it solves the cross-border investing problem and the lack of liquidity in the real estate markets. Investors from overseas can easily invest in American properties and see liquidity if they want to sell.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

It is special in that it solves the cross-border investing problem and the lack of liquidity in the real estate markets. Investors from overseas can easily invest in American properties and see liquidity if they want to sell.

This sounds very easy, but there might still be a lot of trust issues. Would you easily trust a management from another continent to do a good job?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rxstr8

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:39 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:10:48 PM by rxstr8

This sounds very easy, but there might still be a lot of trust issues. Would you easily trust a management from another continent to do a good job?

How so? Trust has already been created with platforms like Realty Shares but those dont address cross-border investing, liquidity or crypto. Also, its about the team. From what I see the team looks like they have a lot of verifiable experience investing for many years.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

There Have Been Many Bold Claims From Many Decent Project Out There, But I Believe That RealityReturns Is Among The Very Few That Don't Just Talk The Talk But Also Walk The Walk, That's My Opinion Right Here
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Technology has brought the world closer together, but has also given people access, means and liquidity to participate in investment opportunities that were previously unreachable, usually reserved for the rich and have good connections.
RealtyReturns overcomes this by allowing people, to invest in promising and promising income to produce real estate properties using cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: