Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN]RealtyReturns - Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace⭐🚀  (Read 3301 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

did I understand correctly that this is a kind of possession of real estate that will be leased out and the number of tokens will be charged something like an annuity?

thats what i think too, the tokens are just proof that you own a certain percentage of the real estate that works with realtyreturns, and therefore that you deserve a certain percentage of the rental income
on the other hand, if tokens will be credited %% for vledaneey, this already applies to security tokens, and with them a more serious attitude and sec checks.

Still, its gonna be difficult for the team to get people to invest, people are very cautious at the moment and they dont seem to have such a big following

They either have something that the people want or not. Maybe people don't understand that this is helpful, but then there task is to get the message across in a comprehensible way.

im agree one hundred percent. i did not understand what they want to do. and when you do not understand what the project wants to achieve, you cannot advise it to others. they really try to combine several things at once in one platform?

They are trying to ease some processes, in particular administrative processes when it comes to cross border real estate transactions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

did I understand correctly that this is a kind of possession of real estate that will be leased out and the number of tokens will be charged something like an annuity?

thats what i think too, the tokens are just proof that you own a certain percentage of the real estate that works with realtyreturns, and therefore that you deserve a certain percentage of the rental income
on the other hand, if tokens will be credited %% for vledaneey, this already applies to security tokens, and with them a more serious attitude and sec checks.

Still, its gonna be difficult for the team to get people to invest, people are very cautious at the moment and they dont seem to have such a big following

They either have something that the people want or not. Maybe people don't understand that this is helpful, but then there task is to get the message across in a comprehensible way.

im agree one hundred percent. i did not understand what they want to do. and when you do not understand what the project wants to achieve, you cannot advise it to others. they really try to combine several things at once in one platform?

They are trying to ease some processes, in particular administrative processes when it comes to cross border real estate transactions.

im understand this, but they apparently do not understand how this sector works.there are many laws that will prevent the project from developing and if they have not decided it, then the project is waiting for a quick collapse. and if regulators and financial statements for them strongly take, then investors, too, under claims may fall. so far, the only project that at least tries to integrate it is an atlas, but it also has problems that cannot be solved yet.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

That is first thing what comes in mind when you think at different national laws related to investment in real estate. I was also thinking at this but after doing some research what amazed me buying commercial estates in many countries is easy whereas in others residential real estate is open for foreign investors. They will surely think and have this on the table and this actually there work to solve the existed issues and to open the way.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

im understand this, but they apparently do not understand how this sector works.there are many laws that will prevent the project from developing and if they have not decided it, then the project is waiting for a quick collapse. and if regulators and financial statements for them strongly take, then investors, too, under claims may fall. so far, the only project that at least tries to integrate it is an atlas, but it also has problems that cannot be solved yet.

Those regulations, what do they say about investing in property in your own country? maybe thats where they'll start, and spread out as the platform grows

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Since it is security token it looks like different laws from different countries will not be obstacle to perform transactions. They chose wise way by going after security token because trend in turning to this model of tokenization. It seems difficult when we look at things based on available information and token model but registered security tokens will perform more better and is future of economy.
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Since it is security token it looks like different laws from different countries will not be obstacle to perform transactions. They chose wise way by going after security token because trend in turning to this model of tokenization. It seems difficult when we look at things based on available information and token model but registered security tokens will perform more better and is future of economy.

there are of course the right words in this but you have to be realistic. laws for these markets are not yet correctly written, and at any moment there may be a change that calls into question the very concept of the project. im think many who invest now in similar projects perfectly understand this.
rxstr8

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Yes, according to their whitepaper, all the real estate properties are going to be in the United States, so the securities laws in other countries should not be affected by this model.

Plus, with the massive rise of security tokens, RealtyReturns seems to be hitting the timing at the perfect time. That Aspen Coin deal just closed in the United States for $19 million and they were registered and approved by the SEC. Another deal just got closed either yesterday or today for $30 million although I cannot remember the name.

Security Tokens and real estate are the future. I'm definitely picking up a chuck of their utility tokens when their ICO launches. I like how they are focused on a specific country and market. Propy and Alt.estate dont seem to have a specific agenda and plan for their investments, which scares me.

frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

I wonder why this thread is pretty much abandoned, the ICO is happening right now AFAIK and no one seems to care. Its a great project with a strong team and technology behind it, making it possible for everyone to invest in real estate.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

I wonder why this thread is pretty much abandoned, the ICO is happening right now AFAIK and no one seems to care. Its a great project with a strong team and technology behind it, making it possible for everyone to invest in real estate.

You should ask this to their telegram group to find out more about what happened. Almost all projects are active in their telegram group.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

You should ask this to their telegram group to find out more about what happened. Almost all projects are active in their telegram group.

They actually have a ton of people in their telegram, i think more than 20.000, so thats not the problem, but a possible problem might be that they dont want to invest 1.5eth

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

They actually have a ton of people in their telegram, i think more than 20.000, so thats not the problem, but a possible problem might be that they dont want to invest 1.5eth

Indeed, many people in the telegram group have not determined people to invest in, because some people just follow the bounty and see the developments that will occur from this project.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:57:47 AM

Indeed, many people in the telegram group have not determined people to invest in, because some people just follow the bounty and see the developments that will occur from this project.
A very simple and clear indicator, this is the lack of answers from the team, so much time has passed and no news. Can you not hear anything from the bounty too?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: