Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:35:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with ethereum?  (Read 415 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Ethereum is currently popular, a lot of people are transacting using Ethereum rather than Bitcoin, but why is the Ethereum price never high?
indeed many people who use ethereum are banned using bitcoin, some people use ETH to buy altcoin when doing ICO. while some people withhold bitcoin for investment. its price will follow the bitcoin in the future
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

Ethereum is currently popular, a lot of people are transacting using Ethereum rather than Bitcoin, but why is the Ethereum price never high?

that is the weakness of eth, eth it can be demanded by many people today, but the price of eth will not be able to match the bitcoin. because the bitcoin is the main coin and first appeared, while having a high value.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Most of the smart contract tokens are being made under the Ethereum contract. It's most likely the main currency for raising ICO. Also, it's like BTC that has its own Blockchain thus it has its own market which can be traded to any altcoins if necessary.
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Now Ethereum is at the height. In fact, people are predicting a height of up to 800 usd. You're not talking about a broadcast as high as bitcoin?
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Ethereum is obviously affected by ICO. If countries open ICO, the price of Ethereum will reach a high level. It has not yet reached the level of last year. So there's still a way to go.

Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

And what happened to him? So far, the news is positive. And the forecasts also please all of us. Even if negative information around this crypto-currency slips. This is not serious. After all, not one fact is not reliable.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

The congestion is the largest hindrance for ethereum. With swarm in effect, we would expect and further updates coming, we could be seeing better speed and agility form the network. The market is currently down altogether and ethereum would be one of the first to bounce back.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

The price of the ethereum is not high, but it does not fall much in comparison with other coins. In my opinion this is the most stable crypto currency for today.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Why you think current ethereum price not high? are you compare with Bitcoin price? check back January 2017 Ethereum price chart, that time eth price only $10 and now is $470, it's not cheaper than before, but I think it's still have space to grow, just patience because market need time to recover  Smiley
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Unfortunately, I, too, can not understand this. But the price for the etherium is also small. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the dominance of the biktoin is too large at the moment.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

to compare the price with bitcoin is meaningless, the etherium has its price and it is stable, without jumps, but it's good, I'm for stability. thus there is a great deal of trust and, ultimately, an increase in the price
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

The price of most cryptocurrencies is affected by the serious market crisis that has been going on for several months now, for this reason the price of Ethereum is currently low. At the current price in my opinion is a great opportunity to buy because as soon as the market will recover I am sure that it will return above the thousand dollars
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

The price of Ethereum had exceeded one thousand dollars, then there was the market crisis that plunged its price down, like that of most cryptocurrencies. I am confident about a good market recovery in the coming weeks/months, and I think Ethereum will be one of the cryptocurrencies that will grow more
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

currently the gas fees is high and most of the tokens are turning to a scam projects and that makes people not to used ethereum like bitcoin.  Ethereum is currently losing against bitcoin in a very high value and I think the best way to make it from this market is coins flipping.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Eth's pause is a normal event because it has not fixed after the dip aso give some time to Eth for restoring and it will make you rich person at all.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Eth has a quite low speed of restoring but I am sure that it will overtake other altcoins soon. Eth is the srongest altcoin till now and it will be the first in future as well.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Eth is stopped now but I am sure it is not the end of such strong and promising altcoin. The future will show the trend of development but now I can say nothing.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

It's calm before the storm. Soon all will go to growth, I hope the new year will repeat last year's maximum

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

IMO now price of every crypto coin has a big part of hype and popularity, if people will start buying more ethereum, it's price will go up rapidly. we have already seen it a year ago.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Ethereum is not like bitcoin at all. Ethereum is used in a circular economy and the people use it to invest in ICOs and not to keep it on hold for ever like the bitcoiners.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: