Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72007 times)
everydice (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:37:24 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:13:15 AM by everydice

Hi all, please kindly check our new gambling dice site Wink

Main features
  • As low as 0.99% house edge!
  • Invest in the house bankroll with 0% fee!
  • Referral bonus 0.1% from every bet and from each player that you refer, whether they win or lose!
  • Provably-fair
  • Mobile-friendly with HTML5
  • Off the blockchain; no blockchain spam Tongue

Invest in the house
  • We offer the opportunity for players to become the site's owner by investing their balance into the bankroll to receive a relative portion of EveryDice's profits
  • Investors will receive 100% of bankroll's profit, EveryDice takes no fee  Smiley
  • Investing and divesting are instant

Low house edge and no fees. Really?
Investor who owns 10% shares will get 10% of the site's profits. We will gain profit only from the referral bonus of players who are not referred by anyone.

Provably Fair?
Of course, we've been checked by neutral parties:
6. Everydice.com - verified
13. everydice.com (+++)
And also by RGBKey in page 4. Thank you to iram, Mike and RGBKey! Smiley

UPDATE 21 Feb 2014:
EveryDice has just acquired more investments and is currently up and running with 50+ BTC of bankroll funds!  Smiley

We can now accommodate player who want to bet more. Of course, players who are interested in joining our investment are always welcome via the investment feature inside the game. There is still a lot of room for improvement to be made on our bankroll size to be able to satisfy whales Wink. Thank you for everyone who patiently waited. We hope now you will enjoy EveryDice even more! Cheesy

UPDATE 23 Feb 2014:
Added a leaderboard feature

Now our players are able to see highest monthly bet amount and profit.

UPDATE 26 Feb 2014:
Started our first giveaway promotion

Woohoo! EveryDice is now giving away free 0.001 BTC per hour to the player who wagers the most within the last 24 hours. The leaderboard will be checked every hour and the reward will be automatically sent to the #1 winner's balance. There is no prerequisite or minimum wager to win the reward; just stay at the top at the end of an hour and enjoy your free BTC.

UPDATE 6 March 2014:
Added player stats and luck meter!

Players are now able to see their history and... their luck!  Cheesy

UPDATE 9 March 2014:
Players can now play instantly without registration!

Removed the registration wall Smiley

UPDATE 15 March 2014:
Optional Google Authenticator two-factor authentication is now available!

Additional layer of security for our players Smiley

UPDATE 20 March 2014:
Mobile view is improved; more information is available on a single page!

UPDATE 25 March 2014:
Site's profit information is now available!

UPDATE 27 March 2014:
Deposit & withdrawal history is now available!

UPDATE 12 April 2014:
Daily 0.01 BTC Giveaway Event started! Cheesy

UPDATE 23 April 2014:
Investment reach 100 BTC for the first time! Max win also raised to 1 BTC / bet! Cheesy

UPDATE 29 April 2014:
Copywriting changes, minor facelift and... Achievements! Cheesy

Players can now look for their achievements under the statistic tab. Are you a blue whale? a whale? a celebrity? or a genius? Smiley

UPDATE 12 May 2014:
Chat box / troll box is now available! Cheesy
Max win is now more than 2 BTC! Thanks to all the investors! Smiley

Get to know each other in the troll box! Also thank you to drfred for the troll box suggestion! Smiley

Testimonies
Also i can confirm that payment into and out of the site were smooth.

Phil
I love the elegant design of this site, much better than other dice sites.
Thank you for providing a competitive house edge for the gamblers:)
I think this site is highly potential, the sleek design itself will attract a lot of players.
I like great design and simplicity.
This is my first choice for dice game from now.
They have the best customer support in the market.
This is the only customer support which is really in order to help players.
Great site + Provably fair + Great customre support.  Grin

My first choice when it comes to dice.

Tried it on mobile phone today, works great!

We hope you enjoy EveryDice. Feedback is welcome! Cheesy

For more updates, please visit our blog at blog.EveryDice.com Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rora

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:41:37 AM

Max profit per bet is 0.00048074??? Thats absurdly low. Why not offer up some of your own coin so that the risk is not ALL on the investors side?
everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:48:31 AM

Max profit per bet is 0.00048074??? Thats absurdly low. Why not offer up some of your own coin so that the risk is not ALL on the investors side?

Hi Rora, thanks for the feedback, we are definitely working on this low of funds. About the risk on the investor side, meanwhile investor can also invest in staged / smaller amount.

uptweets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:55:20 AM

Frankly I think this site is very nice and would like to invest, but how do I trust a newbie account?
everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:59:18 AM

Frankly I think this site is very nice and would like to invest, but how do I trust a newbie account?

Hi uptweets, I absolutely understand your concern. However, yes currently this account is all I have and only time that can proves Everydice. Meanwhile my solution is investors can invest as much as their trust and increase it while they see the site is growing Smiley

uptweets

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:09:27 AM

IMHO, it's much easier for you just take away investors' fund other than making a profit just though donation.

So that's a big concern from me.

However, if you can make this site as successful as Just-Dice, sure you can make much more money.
uptweets

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:15:02 AM

Also maybe your website still need test?

Your bet amount is higher than your balance. Please deposit or lower your bet.
Win chance percentage must be a number between {{ minChance }} and {{ maxChance }}.
Current max profit per bet is {{ maxWin / 100000000 | number:8 }} (depends on the size of bankroll).
everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:23:09 AM

IMHO, it's much easier for you just take away investors' fund other than making a profit just though donation.

So that's a big concern from me.

However, if you can make this site as successful as Just-Dice, sure you can make much more money.

Yes, this is why Everydice can only proves with time. However we try to put it this way:
  • In the beginning, the total funds will not be big. It is not even worth it to develop Everydice from scratch and for us to take away investors' fund, let aside we have to live with legal concern.
  • While the site is growing big, we should get stable profits from the house edge and donation. It is not worth it to lose everything by taking away investors' fund (and again live with fear of legal issue)

About taking profits only for donation, we look it this way:
  • We try to start with assumption that players who win will have interest to donate part of their win. On average this is possible to be bigger than profits from fee (for example if we take 0.1% fee)
  • If this model does not work, we can switch to use fee model (with minimum 14 days notice before any changes of course Smiley)

Also maybe your website still need test?

Your bet amount is higher than your balance. Please deposit or lower your bet.
Win chance percentage must be a number between {{ minChance }} and {{ maxChance }}.
Current max profit per bet is {{ maxWin / 100000000 | number:8 }} (depends on the size of bankroll).

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Can you help us with way to reproduce it? Our current assumption is you need to refresh the site, it has not been fully loaded. However, we ensure you this will not affect anything coin / balance / bet related Smiley

uptweets

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:30:23 AM

A just-Dice clone is already not accessible, hope you don't follow its path.
everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:39:02 AM

A just-Dice clone is already not accessible, hope you don't follow its path.

Yes, we will do our best to ensure and prove this Cool. Please look at my explanation on #8, I'm sorry I think I post at the same time while you are replying  Tongue

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:54:47 AM

I'm considering to invest a large amount to kick start this site, an amount that you'd rather abandon the whole site I think. It's really hard to build any trust in the crypto world.

Bad idea.  Why would you want to invest an amount that's MORE then the creator of the site is willing to invest, all while the creator isn't taking any house fee?  That's shady as hell.  Why wouldn't you just create your own dice site?

uptweets

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:58:06 AM

I'm considering to invest a large amount to kick start this site, an amount that you'd rather abandon the whole site I think. It's really hard to build any trust in the crypto world.

Bad idea.  Why would you want to invest an amount that's MORE then the creator of the site is willing to invest, all while the creator isn't taking any house fee?  That's shady as hell.  Why wouldn't you just create your own dice site?

Thank you very much for the advice, I won't invest that much.

I want to create a dice site but I have no knowledge of programming, anybody can help me on this? I'll pay BTC.

Also, if OP is interested in selling the site other than collecting donations, please let me know.
everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:00:36 AM

I certainly thanks for your intention to invest in large amounts. And yes, as with any investment model, it need trust (which is hard to prove in crypto world). That is why I recommend to invest only in small amounts while you are gaining our trust Smiley

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:18:22 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 12:35:31 PM by everydice

Bad idea.  Why would you want to invest an amount that's MORE then the creator of the site is willing to invest, all while the creator isn't taking any house fee?  That's shady as hell.  Why wouldn't you just create your own dice site?

Hi FUR11, I really appreciate your concern. I might also do the same if I were you, please look at post #8 for my explanation. Meanwhile I try to do my best to prove this.

About the investment itself, we know currently there are limitation in our bankroll (people can still bet / invest with lower amount). However, please also look that the site server & development itself is part of our investment. Again, I know it is not the best answer, time is the best way to prove this. Meanwhile investors can invest stage by stage and increase while they are gaining our trust.

UPDATE: EveryDice is now taking profits from from the referral bonuses of players who were not referred by anyone Smiley

Rora

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:22:00 AM

With the amount of scams running along nowadays its impossible to trust anyone. That being said investing into a new site is ridiculous, if you're prepared to throw your btc away that easily rather donate it to Seans outpost where it will make a difference and not fall into someone's pocket.
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:50:56 AM

Hi FUR11, I really appreciate your concern. I might also do the same if I were you, please look at post #8 for my explanation. Meanwhile I try to do my best to prove this.

About the investment itself, we know currently there are limitation in our bankroll (people can still bet / invest with lower amount). However, please also look that the site server & development itself is part of our investment. Again, I know it is not the best answer, time is the best way to prove this. Meanwhile investors can invest stage by stage and increase while they are gaining our trust.

Yeah, that post doesn't mean anything.  If you can't invest in yourself, why would anyone invest in you?  Saying "I pinky swear I won't take your money!" doesn't reassure anyone would would consider investing serious money into your operation.  Mathematically, you absconding with invested money would earn you more money then you leaving it in the bankroll (and earning a 0% fee).  In fact, the more money invested, the LESS you yourself will make.  Obviously nobody knows your intentions, but it looks bad because it doesn't make any sense.

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:08:57 AM

Yeah, that post doesn't mean anything.  If you can't invest in yourself, why would anyone invest in you?  Saying "I pinky swear I won't take your money!" doesn't reassure anyone would would consider investing serious money into your operation.  Mathematically, you absconding with invested money would earn you more money then you leaving it in the bankroll (and earning a 0% fee).  In fact, the more money invested, the LESS you yourself will make.  Obviously nobody knows your intentions, but it looks bad because it doesn't make any sense.

Hi FUR11, yes it is true about the investment. That is why we are only encourage people to invest little by little. About the 0% fee, we think this is the best decision right now as we are in early investment phase, we also see this as our promotional advantage. We mentioned our intention earlier, we can change this if in the latter we see that donation model doesn't work (with prior notice), and we see that fee model is more interesting Smiley

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:55:26 PM

It's 0.018BTC now.

It is, people can also start playing with small amount Smiley

FPCN

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:47:50 AM

Any giveaway promotion?

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)Hashie (20Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:20:22 AM

Can some one check if this site is fair?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: