Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72021 times)
uptweets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:38:52 PM

Just got a extremely long losing streak Angry

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:45:22 PM

10 is not long. it's short

uptweets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:53:52 PM

However, those are just the money I got from the hourly 0.001 BTC giveaway through being on top, easy come, easy go.
everydice (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:48:12 PM

However, those are just the money I got from the hourly 0.001 BTC giveaway through being on top, easy come, easy go.

At first, your strategy of accumulating small amount until to go to top is right, as long as you wager no more than 2.4 BTC you have a +EV.

Playing martingale is dangerous.

We also saw you betting at higher chance (80-90%?), it's also a safer way to increase wager amount.

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:30:41 PM

At first, your strategy of accumulating small amount until to go to top is right, as long as you wager no more than 2.4 BTC you have a +EV.

Playing martingale is dangerous.

We also saw you betting at higher chance (80-90%?), it's also a safer way to increase wager amount.

I think that's what DiceClay did, he collected a lot of giveaways through this.

Hmm, I see. Does DiceClay also someone from bitcointalk? Wanna share with us your tips / experience? Cheesy

filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:37:32 PM

Today, doing well. 0.25 profit on a 0.2 investment. Also have 4.5 in the leaderboard.

Been doing this with a combination of a martingale starting 0.001 with a 2x payout. And once I built up a profit, started doing a lot of 0.001 and 0.002 bets at a 97% chance of winning. to build up the leaderboard bet.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:14:55 PM

Think I'm done for the day, a couple of hours play, and 0.6 up. over 10.8 bet.

And again another very smooth withdrawal.

phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Kyraishi

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:00:57 PM

the hourly giveaway is a great idea
a daily giveaway would be great too, a amount to the biggest amount wagered in the last 24 hours.

Kyraishi

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:58:56 PM

Max profit per bet is 0.00048074??? Thats absurdly low. Why not offer up some of your own coin so that the risk is not ALL on the investors side?

edit: uh, it's 0.5599 BTC max profit..

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:14:03 PM

Hmm, I see. Does DiceClay also someone from bitcointalk? Wanna share with us your tips / experience? Cheesy

Tip: Don't gamble on dice unless you're up on the day and in a mood to gamble.
Tip: If you are going to gamble, it might as well be on a site with a lower house edge and potential rakeback.
Experience: When you make a winning bet, your balance shakes before your bet is shown in the 'my bets'.  It's quite annoying when you enjoy the sweat. 
Experience: When you type in a number below 1BTC, you have to type "0" "." and then your number.  If you try to start with the decimal it gives an error.  It makes it tough to type in a bunch of different numbers, especially for people who enjoy betting non-standard martingales (like 4x, 10x ect) where there aren't shortcut buttons.

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:16:55 AM

Today, doing well. 0.25 profit on a 0.2 investment. Also have 4.5 in the leaderboard.

Been doing this with a combination of a martingale starting 0.001 with a 2x payout. And once I built up a profit, started doing a lot of 0.001 and 0.002 bets at a 97% chance of winning. to build up the leaderboard bet.

Phil

phil

Congratulations Phil, that was a good game Cheesy

Max profit per bet is 0.00048074??? Thats absurdly low. Why not offer up some of your own coin so that the risk is not ALL on the investors side?

edit: uh, it's 0.5599 BTC max profit..

Thanks for the correction Kyraishi Cheesy

Tip: Don't gamble on dice unless you're up on the day and in a mood to gamble.
Tip: If you are going to gamble, it might as well be on a site with a lower house edge and potential rakeback.
Experience: When you make a winning bet, your balance shakes before your bet is shown in the 'my bets'.  It's quite annoying when you enjoy the sweat.  
Experience: When you type in a number below 1BTC, you have to type "0" "." and then your number.  If you try to start with the decimal it gives an error.  It makes it tough to type in a bunch of different numbers, especially for people who enjoy betting non-standard martingales (like 4x, 10x ect) where there aren't shortcut buttons.

Whoa, we never thought that you are DiceClay! Thanks a lot for playing at EveryDice FUR11 Wink
Also thanks for the tips and sharing the experience, we need it the most and will try our best to address it Smiley. You are right, we thought the shaking is fun, but it can be annoying if you see it over and over. We will try to find solution for this and might also disable it.

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:59:45 AM

I love shaking balance it make me dance!  Smiley
Agree that we need shortcuts instead of typing alot of numbers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:02:59 AM

I love shaking balance it make me dance!  Smiley
Agree that we need shortcuts instead of typing alot of numbers.

Hii Joksim Cheesy
Actually we do have shortcuts, you can hover the keyboard icon below the balance box to view it. Have you noticed this before?

wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:42:07 AM

phil

Amazing. I'm thinking that people with a large bankroll can win 0.1 BTC every day and don't need to work Cheesy

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 04:05:08 AM

Experience: When you type in a number below 1BTC, you have to type "0" "." and then your number.  If you try to start with the decimal it gives an error.  It makes it tough to type in a bunch of different numbers, especially for people who enjoy betting non-standard martingales (like 4x, 10x ect) where there aren't shortcut buttons.

Hi FUR11, thanks again to your great feedback we've made some change on this. You can try again now Smiley hope you enjoy it Wink

FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:28:33 AM

Hi FUR11, thanks again to your great feedback we've made some change on this. You can try again now Smiley hope you enjoy it Wink

No, it still isn't working.  When you try to type in the number starting with a decimal point, it erases it.  You still are required to start with the 0.

Also, instead of shaking the box now glows green or red .5-1 second before I see my bet in the list.  I can understand how some people may like that, but if there could be an option to turn that off it'd be great (although this obv is a very small issue and certainly not a deal breaker).

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:49:48 AM

Experience: When you type in a number below 1BTC, you have to type "0" "." and then your number.  If you try to start with the decimal it gives an error.  It makes it tough to type in a bunch of different numbers, especially for people who enjoy betting non-standard martingales (like 4x, 10x ect) where there aren't shortcut buttons.

No, it still isn't working.  When you try to type in the number starting with a decimal point, it erases it.  You still are required to start with the 0.

Also, instead of shaking the box now glows green or red .5-1 second before I see my bet in the list.  I can understand how some people may like that, but if there could be an option to turn that off it'd be great (although this obv is a very small issue and certainly not a deal breaker).

Ah ic, sorry for the misunderstanding. It enables player to start typing with "." now. Thanks for the correction FUR11.

Yes, we use it as a gimmick and to let players know exactly the result of their last bet. We'll keep this as an experiment, lets see if players like it Cheesy

FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

No, it still isn't working.  When you try to type in the number starting with a decimal point, it erases it.  You still are required to start with the 0.

Also, instead of shaking the box now glows green or red .5-1 second before I see my bet in the list.  I can understand how some people may like that, but if there could be an option to turn that off it'd be great (although this obv is a very small issue and certainly not a deal breaker).

Ah ic, sorry for the misunderstanding. It enables player to start typing with "." now. Thanks for the correction FUR11.

Yes, we use it as a gimmick and to let players know exactly the result of their last bet. We'll keep this as an experiment, lets see if players like it Cheesy

Hmmmm, just tried it and it's still not working for me.

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:08:50 AM

You might need to fully refresh the page (hold shift while pressing refresh button).

FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:13:47 AM

You might need to fully refresh the page (hold shift while pressing refresh button).

Yep, that did it, thanks a bunch.

I've now come around on the glowing box thing.  You can roll so much faster!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: