Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72008 times)
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:57:57 PM

Another good day for me, 0.3 profit on an initial 0.1 deposited. Makes up the loss the other day. Still think I'm about 1-1.5 up overall?

Would be nice to have my overall profit and daily profit shown on the site as well.

Phil

Hi Filharvey, in total you already made profits 1,51 BTC with few deposit. This of course will be harder when you play on site with higher house edge Tongue

Yes Phil, we already put this in our development roadmap. You will be able see your stat in near future Cool

Hi Phil,

Overall profit is already shown in the stats tab, hope you like it Cheesy. And because we saw many lucky players here, we also create... the luck meter Tongue

I've just doubled my friend's balance on every dice, it's quite easy Grin

Thank you very much, I'll give you 10% of the profit as commision:)

Whoa really 10%, that's the easiest job in the world  Grin

The luck meter is beautiful! Smiley

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
everydice (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:25:03 PM

Just saw the stats and luck meter. Very nice. 110% luck :-)

Also glad to see someone has destroyed my betting level. spaceheeder betting over 47.

Can we see other peoples stats as well.

Phil

Currently it is not possible to see other peoples stats, but we will think about it. It might be good if people are able to share their performance.

My statistics panel is awesome!
101% Luck
Referral links with starting balance too.
Everydice ftw!

Thank you joksim! Grin

Another good day for me, 0.3 profit on an initial 0.1 deposited. Makes up the loss the other day. Still think I'm about 1-1.5 up overall?

Would be nice to have my overall profit and daily profit shown on the site as well.

Phil

Hi Filharvey, in total you already made profits 1,51 BTC with few deposit. This of course will be harder when you play on site with higher house edge Tongue

Yes Phil, we already put this in our development roadmap. You will be able see your stat in near future Cool

Hi Phil,

Overall profit is already shown in the stats tab, hope you like it Cheesy. And because we saw many lucky players here, we also create... the luck meter Tongue

I've just doubled my friend's balance on every dice, it's quite easy Grin

Thank you very much, I'll give you 10% of the profit as commision:)

Whoa really 10%, that's the easiest job in the world  Grin

The luck meter is beautiful! Smiley

Thank you Nahtnam, glad you like it too Cheesy

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:02:49 AM

I love the lucky meter design too, however, I think you'd better remove the register requirement, major dice sites(JD, Primedice) don't require register at all.

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 03:59:20 AM

I love the lucky meter design too, however, I think you'd better remove the register requirement, major dice sites(JD, Primedice) don't require register at all.

Hi thecoinjournal, thank you for your feedback, we will note this in our roadmap Cheesy

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 05:03:43 AM

Hi thecoinjournal, thank you for your feedback, we will note this in our roadmap Cheesy

I second this.

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:41:58 AM

Not sure how notable this is, but here's what I just noticed:

Someone was on betting ~.3/roll for a little bit.  That screen name stopped and then a different screen name came on and started max betting for a bunch of rolls.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now the site appears to be down.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:47:37 AM

Someone was on betting ~.3/roll for a little bit.  That screen name stopped and then a different screen name came on and started max betting for a bunch of rolls.

Maybe it went bankrupt?

FUR11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:53:51 AM

Maybe it went bankrupt?

I wasn't paying that much attention but it looked like the bankroll had only taken a 2-3 coin hit.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:54:27 AM

Maybe it went bankrupt?

I wasn't paying that much attention but it looked like the bankroll had only taken a 2-3 coin hit.

Oh... Whats the max bet?

FUR11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:55:59 AM

Maybe it went bankrupt?

Oh... Whats the max bet?

1% of BR, so around .5-.55.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:56:54 AM

Maybe it went bankrupt?

Oh... Whats the max bet?

Ah... Maybe a massive DDOS.

FUR11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:59:55 AM

Maybe it went bankrupt?

Oh... Whats the max bet?

Now, I don't know very much about the politics surrounding these kinds of sites, but do you think that's realistic?  A dice site that isn't even in the top 5 as far as traffic (I'm guessing) gets hit with a random DDOS while they have record amounts bet?

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:01:05 AM

Maybe it went bankrupt?

Oh... Whats the max bet?

Now, I don't know very much about the politics surrounding these kinds of sites, but do you think that's realistic?  A dice site that isn't even in the top 5 as far as traffic (I'm guessing) gets hit with a random DDOS while they have record amounts bet?

Well a site that isnt in the top 5 usually doesnt have good server, so its likely. Maybe thats not it, maybe it is. Let just wait to hear from the OP.

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:11:56 AM

Hi FUR11 and nathnam,

Sorry for the inconvenience, someone did an attack to EveryDice, we're currently investigating this issue. Bankroll is safe however Smiley. This is second attack, few days ago we also received DDoS.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:15:43 AM

Hi FUR11 and nathnam,

Sorry for the inconvenience, someone did an attack to EveryDice, we're currently investigating this issue. Bankroll is safe however Smiley. This is second attack, few days ago we also received DDoS.

Yay! I was right!

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:41:06 AM

Hi FUR11 and nathnam,

Yay! I was right!

This one is more than that Nathnam Smiley But don't worry we are currently fixing this problem. Will update when it is finished.

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:17:33 AM

What's wrong with the site?

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

Hi 888, sorry for the 2.5 hours maintenance. We are up and running again now.

There were attack and exploit at the same time few hours ago. As you can see, there's a player who roll an invalid bet few times around 9AM-UTC. Some BTC did lost because of this exploit, it is still under control because of our second security layer (cold wallet is of course untouch and most of hot wallet is still safe).

For the investors and also some who did messaged me personally, we are really sorry for the inconvenience. However, ED has cover all your lost, your investments is intact from this matter.

The exploit has been fixed and we promise to pay more attention to this to ensure the security of the funds.

FPCN

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:51:37 AM

There were attack and exploit at the same time few hours ago. As you can see, there's a player who roll an invalid bet few times around 9AM-UTC. Some BTC did lost because of this exploit, it is still under control because of our second security layer (cold wallet is of course untouch and most of hot wallet is still safe).

For the investors and also some who did messaged me personally, we are really sorry for the inconvenience. However, ED has cover all your lost, your investments is intact from this matter.

The exploit has been fixed and we promise to pay more attention to this to ensure the security of the funds.

Attack and exploit conducted by the same people?

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)Hashie (20Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 02:54:21 AM

Attack and exploit conducted by the same people?

We don't think so, because if the server is down then the exploit would not works Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: