Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about bounty project that long time project?  (Read 470 times)
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

It all depends on the project . if the guys are all well will make possible and be a good judge . To be honest, I doubt it will . Since now there are projects that do not cause suspicion and eventually turn out to be scammers
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

You should be really careful. Because a successful and fruitful project do not need a long time to be successful.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

I believe every bounty hunter won't like or want to join bounty that last so long, For me I don't like joining bounty that last so long because as a Jr member at the end of the bounty, i might not get well paid, I prefer bounty that last max 8 weeks.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

Ask to all senior bounty hunter .how about bounty program that have long time at their program.it will scam or be succes their project..example ..immvrse, darico bounty .remecoin.truplay and etc..untill now their project still running..i was stop join it and search other bounty program..how your opinion?
It will detecting scam project or not budd?
We cant make any jurisdiction or final conclusion if the project would be a success or a total flop if the are still on ico phase. You are mostly or talking about bounty programs then those things will keep running if a certain project didn't able to hit their cap. They do decide to extend rather than on cancelling it out and some projects do make marketing way too early or few months before the sale so these things are just part.

jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

For me any bounty that doesn't have a time line of the end of bounty is a pass for me, I think that joining a bounty which has long time period is a waste of time especially if you are a low rank member.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Everything is depends on the project itself. The money they raised, number participants, their allocated amount everything depends.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

Ask to all senior bounty hunter .how about bounty program that have long time at their program.it will scam or be succes their project..example ..immvrse, darico bounty .remecoin.truplay and etc..untill now their project still running..i was stop join it and search other bounty program..how your opinion?
It will detecting scam project or not budd?

The longer a bounty program last the lesser your earnings, for it to last for that long, it simple means the soft-cap was not reached or the team wants participant to do  a prolonged campaign while working on getting the MVP ready before crowd-sale. Many factor may play it for it to be as long as this.
you need to do your research about a project before you join some of them states how long their ICO will last, if you didn't care to check you would continue to work until you are tired.

do your research.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

Hard to say. There are projects in which the ICO lasts a very long time, but they are good projects, but also comes across fraud. For bounty hunters, the longer the bounty company lasts, the less profitable it is for them to participate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

I do not like campaigns that last a long time, in my experience, you can earn very little from such campaigns, so I do not see any reason to participate in them, except for those where the number of participants is limited.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Everyone has their own judgment. My personal approach to the bounty project is to choose a project with a shorter cycle, because if the project is fake, then I can save even the loss.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

Since it is still running,  we cannot directly conclude that it is a scam and we need to wait until it will end and will see what happens next. In my views,  I believe that the mentioned ICO's will really make their project successful soon.  Lets wait for it.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

There are several bounties that last a long time and several reasons are responsible for this situation, such as: bearish market trend and investor flight, little capital raised in ICO and soft cap far from being reached among other items
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

personally, if I feel that the bounty that I follow is a scam then I will immediately leave it and look for another bounty because if I continue it then it will waste time alone. I will start by looking for a new bounty and choosing a better bounty and certainly avoid the scam ico.
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

it mostly depends on the users but for having more clear and details information you could discuss with the senior bounty hunters , as long you will keep the bounty the lesser rewards you will get so choose your steps wisely
cryptohobbs7

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

It is hard to judge a bounty project by it's longevity. So you can filter scam projects only by doing a thorough research on it. But i think for greater reward short term bounties are better.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

I really don't like projects that have long bounties but if I'm in I will continue do to it unless there are proof that is a scam, otherwise my stakes will be too low compared to others..

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:24:21 AM

I think you will get less reward in the bounties which are operative for a long time. Because they will have a lots of bounty hunters so the rewards will be splitted more.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

with the longer bounty could certainly just make more and more participants. for most people, this could certainly make things difficult because the competition is becoming increasingly bigger and make the results become small. but for the indication that it is a scam then there can be known for sure. If there are indeed signs for that certainly there will be more info.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

currently the project is very much indeed ICO. And often also the longer the increasingly long time ICO running. This is because more and more competition. So the path token sales also is getting slower. As investors also widely incorporated in other ICO. No problem waiting if the project already softcap. If it is long and yet softcap, better leave.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

I have been in some long-term ICO projects and am not very happy because I am waiting months for payments of my tokens and am scared that I might get scammed. As I do bounties for a living it is getting harder and harder for me to keep on top of what is a good campaign and what might turn out to be a scam so we must be very careful. It is better not to select too long running projects in case their become scams. I won't now take on campaigns longer than eight weeks or so because it will be hard for me if every longer project delayed paying me I will be on the streets lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █