Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about bounty project that long time project?  (Read 456 times)
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Long time project will scam or not is depends on the team. We cannot judge the long time project will scam and short project not scam. It's not a parameters to judge the project scam or not. Previously I follow the bounty project which started since a year ago and it's not scam because the project still running and their coin already listed in big exchange. So, long or short time project it's not parameters to judge the project scam or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buladig

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

Ask to all senior bounty hunter .how about bounty program that have long time at their program.it will scam or be succes their project..example ..immvrse, darico bounty .remecoin.truplay and etc..untill now their project still running..i was stop join it and search other bounty program..how your opinion?
It will detecting scam project or not budd?
I can not give certainty, because there are also many projects that have long but ended with happiness, but some are ending with evil.
it all depends on your decision, if you feel that looking for another bounty is better, then please find another for your kindness.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

I prefer to do bounties that last for less than 3 months because if project then fail I have lost lots of time for nothing but unfortunately many ICO delays public sale date and so actually there are many bounties that lasts for more than 4-6 months..
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

as long as i follow the bounty i never get the scam ico, and i hope it will not happen. choosing a project is difficult and easy because now there are many scam projects. we must be more careful in choosing because if we choose the bounty that wrong then we will get the loss.
heassy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

I prefer short term bounty projects. Because often they provide bigger rewards which is pretty cool. And i don't think i can determine a bounty whether it is legit or scam by it's campaign running time.
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

The longer Bounty the less reward. This principle proved itself and showed its effectiveness. With this rank, the most profitable and logical solution is to join the company for a week and no more.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

These days there are so many long term project. Others did not reach the softcap or the allocated amount during the Ico. It is hard to conclude if the project will turn to scam so might as well be careful on choosing the bounty project to join.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Sometimes, an ico are planning to extend their tokensale for many kind of reasons. The reason for this is that, it may be the effect of price dump of bitcoin and ethereum, causing the tokensale to be extended. And the next, is when the ico team didn't achieve its softcap, forcing the ico tokensale to extend a short period to a long period of time in order for them to reach softcap and continue with their project.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

i also did a few bounties that took way to long and the payment was trash. I can give you as example  the latest  one DataBroker Dao. It took so long and it got listed 10x lower and the tokens worth like a few $.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Ask to all senior bounty hunter .how about bounty program that have long time at their program.it will scam or be succes their project..example ..immvrse, darico bounty .remecoin.truplay and etc..untill now their project still running..i was stop join it and search other bounty program..how your opinion?
We have to look at the performance of the project development team, whether the product made requires an old manufacturing process or not, we can judge it.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

For me the longer the bounty the lesser the reward but I think only signature rewards is high as compared to social media rewards.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

I noticed really such a moment that the longer the bounty campaign lasts, the more chance it will turn out to be a scam, but if it does not deceive, then you will get very few rewards, because there are a lot of bounty hunters in this campaign.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

there are some signs that a project is a scam. like the information that minim from the team. it can be a sign of a project that we follow is a scam. in following the bounty we also must be more careful because if we are negligent then we can get the scam ico. we know that the scam ico is very disappointing for bounty hunters.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

I don't pay attention to the project. But while it is still running properly included in the sale and others then just follow it certainly is a good thing. despite indications of a scam is also not completely true but at least do an analysis of the team and a lot of things to ensure this. long running reasonably just because it may indeed have a great target.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

no one knows about the future of a bounty project, a moment or the duration of a bounty project, cannot guarantee the success of a project.
but now, I am only looking for a bounty project for a short time, because I am bored if I take part in a bounty for a long time, especially if the project ends scam, then I will be very disappointed.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

well i joined a couple of bounties that on there 30th month.
but the thing is, its not necessarily a scam.
they have their road map and plans. on how theyll initiate there projects
and alongside of it the bounty.
but the thing is. the longer the bounty the smaller the rewards
why? hunters getting more and more stakes and the bounty attracts more hunters
making the allocated token much lesser when it comes to distribution of stakes.
but in the end game, long bounty is really a good help with the project.
specially when the cap is not been reached
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

I don't like that idea of long-term bounty. Any bounty above 8-10 weeks, becomes trying to most  participate.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

There are two types of projects with long bounties
1. Projects that prolong their running bounties because their management understands that the market at the bottom and they in (most cases) won't be able to collect the necessary amount of money in such market conditions. This situation does not mean that a project is a scam, the market conditions have changed dramatically and a project changed bounty campaign's rules
2. Projects that at the beginning create bounties which will last from a half of year or more. I don't believe such projects, from my experience in most cases, these ones are scams and won't collect money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: