Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO's to Look Into  (Read 374 times)
angohanta (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to invest some spare cash into a good project, any of you know a good ICO to start with? I usually just do trading, but I'll try my luck with ICO's right now. I have a couple in mind, but maybe you know a good project that's also worth looking into right now.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
B4btc

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

There are many ICO project available for invest. But now-a-days some project appeared as scam. So be aware where you going to invest.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

There are too many ICO's right now so this takes some time in order to find the one you like and the one you fully understand. I personally found Dominium lately and I'm that type of guy who also invest into the ICO and also joins the bounty of that project. If  you want to check them, I'm sure you will be surprised of what can you find studying the project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

I suggest you get to know Eloncity, which is a top project.
The project is currently on private sale.
OKEX is an institutional investor in the project.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I think you better study this question yourself. I wait until the coins appear on the exchange. Now many coins can be bought below the ICO price on the stock exchange, perhaps it is more profitable.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

In my opinion, you can see the crowd token pre and the Deep Aero. I think these two of them are more secure than the new ICOs are coming. Of course, you can verify before investing.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

New ICOs are coming in crypto. I think Deep Aero are more secure and profitable. It is made by advance technology. It future more potential.
herodrx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

From my point of view you can invest on loci. You can also invest on rentberry. As far I know those are good. I think you will be profitable if you invest this project. My suggestion is please do some research before investing .
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to invest some spare cash into a good project, any of you know a good ICO to start with? I usually just do trading, but I'll try my luck with ICO's right now. I have a couple in mind, but maybe you know a good project that's also worth looking into right now.
I have few ICOs in my mind for investment but I won't say which one because I don't want to give financial advice to no one on forum.
I usually look for ico related to gambling or ico for exchange.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Your best bet would be to stay away from the ICO scene, at least for a while. There are some very promising projects and their ICOs out there but the ICO space is so unpredictable at the moment you could easily step on a mine even if investing in quality ones (short term ROI wise).
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

It’s better to do your own research before joining any particular ICOs. Make sure the team is solid and they have a detailed whitepaper. You can check in icowatchlist.com or icobench.com. They provide ratings to each ICOs. Currently two particular ICOs seem a good investment to me, these are, kakushin tech and Immvrse. Visit their website to know more about their project and roadmaps.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

There are many ICO’s on the market today. So it is better if you do research. But as you want suggestions I would tell you about “Talenthon” which is a U.K recruitment platform. To me it is one of the best ICO project for 2018.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

Forget about icos for the moment many are having problems reaching their soft caps, it is better that you keep a list of the icos that you like and when they are going to be released to the public, then wait for some weeks or months and buy them when they are cheaper than the ico price, that way you can decide if you invest less money or if you invest the same amount of money you wanted and obtain even more coins.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

Well I will suggest you look at icodrops they are normally list some project projects on their site, so you can take your time and visit the site and look into many ico they listed on their site and you find the one that will suit you and invest,

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

What ICO? This would probably the best one to choose. GCOX. You know Manny Pacquiao? Of course you know him. He is one of the investor in GCOX. My countryman, and the most famous one is investing in this coin and if you look closely to the images on his last fight, GCOX is a supporter of him.
MegaDots

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

thank you very much for asking our advice , ICO process is mainly offering new coins or token in exchange of cryptocurrency so it is very normal that many new coins arrived every week , it up to you how cleverly you can choose your tokens or coin
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

I can suggest you some names but will strongly recommend to do proper research before investing. I think you can check Aimedis. They are a healthcare platform.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

I think it's very hard to find a good ICO for now, I invested in an ICO with some tokens, I hope to get a lot of benefits from the ICO, until now I have not gotten anything, I actually lose 50%, I already collecting data and doing research before investing in an ICO, apparently I have not been able to get results, I have to be patient with long enough.
yakovsevsk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Now it's dangerous to invest in ICO. more than 90% of the projects go to the exchanges with a price lower than it was at ICO. And these are even very good projects. If you did decide to invest, then I would have taken projects on Icodrops - mininum - medium rating- DXChain, ORIGO, Uchain, ElonCity...
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

There are several ICOs which look pretty good to invest. But do not forget to know about them properly if you want to invest on them. Idap, Vivalid look promising to me and i am doing a research on them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: