Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
You  ought to have started with an appreciable little fund that you can afford to lose. Trading requires some levels of skills and sometimes you have to train yourself before going into it. Then trade the coins that you truly know, mainly the coins you understand and try to get updates. Updates can help you to know when to buy and when not to buy, and vice versa for selling.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

a good solution to cover losses is to work harder.
your decision to buy back is good, but you have to be more careful so that you don't suffer a second loss.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

Investing crytocurrencies with good potentials may help  to cover up your losses. If  you can only  patiently wait for  what they said bull run ,  then you can avoid losses.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Investing crytocurrencies with good potentials may help  to cover up your losses. If  you can only  patiently wait for  what they said bull run ,  then you can avoid losses.

What currency? Now even top coins lose their price, and you are talking about investing in the blind, I think this is stupid. Only one option to recover losses is to trade further and learn a lesson.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
dicaprio

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

My advice to overcome losses is to continue trading because that is the only fastest way to return your lost money. do not hold the coin too long, when the coin has gotten a selling profit.
That's right, here we are talking only about greed, which today can greatly worsen the situation, because it is greed that is the cause of all today's problems. Therefore, try to set priorities correctly.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Put stop losses, it means to sell at a loss, but at a more likely high price than some coin can fall. At the moment I stopped trading and just wait. I'm going to invest more at the end of January.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Money management is my answer! Manage your money and try to buy on lower points when your portfolio is too low in a negative zone.
I agree, you need to manage the risk management not to go much into the negative, now it is better not to trade you buy better in the bull market and wait I think for you this is the best strategy

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Loss is part of any business so don;t worry you can recover you loss by joining bounties, you can earn free tokens from bounties and after that you can sell them to recover your loss.

dicaprio

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

Put stop losses, it means to sell at a loss, but at a more likely high price than some coin can fall. At the moment I stopped trading and just wait. I'm going to invest more at the end of January.

This is a great opportunity indeed. Now there will still be a chance to really improve positions, because today, all the same, there is an opportunity to wait out, because the market today is still very angry for new investors.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I can relate to you. I have experienced losing a lot hoping that I would earn some more from what I have already amassed. Sometimes we tend to be greedy. But that is common in crypto business. But after that frustrating experience, I tried to go back and become more patient with my trading.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:07:58 AM

if I am positioned you must be very devastated and definitely quick to sell all assets before they fall as you experience. But now is the time when prices fall, I think long-term investment is a good way
if we understand the fundamental and coins potency we should not selling our assets.but we just holding without research about our coins, it could be disaster for us.

That's right, many who invest in crypto just follow the trend for a moment without knowing the fundamentals of cryptocurrecy. Even if you look at the price trend, now is the price correction that is indeed common in the crypto world
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:09:14 AM

The proven solution that has been tested is when you hold your coin. Provided you are holding quality coin..Let say you incur your loss with bitcoin, bitcoin have proving to return dollar value of your investment in long term if you hold!
mailklue

Activity: 490

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:10:29 AM

maybe you have lost money but you have benefited from experience, using your trading experience to benefit from daily trading, continuing to learn and be patient is the key to success.
the solution is not to give up trying and learning from this bitcointalk forum and cryptocurrency social media, what happens should not be regrettable but still optimistic that success will come soon.

Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:29:02 AM

If you want to recover your losses in a short time, all you need to do is reinvest your money into the correct coin. For me, this coin is the ETA token (Etheera project). I invested in it for the first time about a month and a half ago, and the amount of my investment has increased several times, and I’m sure that if I continue to keep my coins, by the end of the first quarter of 2019 my income will increase by another 300-500 percent.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:43:15 AM

I earn more tokens every day based on the difference in the market, in order to reduce losses and gradually narrow the gap with the crowdfunding price.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:47:02 AM

If you want to recover your losses in a short time, all you need to do is reinvest your money into the correct coin. For me, this coin is the ETA token (Etheera project). I invested in it for the first time about a month and a half ago, and the amount of my investment has increased several times, and I’m sure that if I continue to keep my coins, by the end of the first quarter of 2019 my income will increase by another 300-500 percent.
It's hard to find that correct coin you are talking because we don't have the capacity to predict the right coin that will pump in the future.
All of our decision is merely based on speculation, so if we think it's the right coin, we invest on it but we could be wrong if we only expect it to rise in a short term as like what happen last year, most coins although good coins did not really show up because of the market sentiment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dicaprio

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:02:24 AM

The proven solution that has been tested is when you hold your coin. Provided you are holding quality coin..Let say you incur your loss with bitcoin, bitcoin have proving to return dollar value of your investment in long term if you hold!
Of course, this is not a diversification of risks. This is an investment in the future, but whether it will come, it is a very big secret, which today is beginning to show great opportunities in the market, but they will be really felt only when the market really starts to grow.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:07:24 AM

What I use to minimize or cover my loss is buying back in such token that's averaging my buy. I buy at each dip little by little to ensure I can recover my initial capital at any slightest change in the token price. Keep averaging down most times you can't win it all you have to cut your loss and move on.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:11:28 AM

I also lost a lot of money in daily transactions, but I still don't want to invest in ICO projects as a way to make money, because I think the fraud rate is too high.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:29:29 AM

I have tried to do a buyback at the low point but then the token falls further Sad I think general acceptance of a failed investment will help to mitigate losses mentally, and then move on to more profitable coins and hope for the best. Airdrops will also help if you can find a good one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: