Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

I once read something and I think it's a nice strategy. They say that if you have lost, you can make a recovery by making new investments in coins that you've adequately researched about. For instance, some people just made some recovery during the past week with ETH and Bitcoin rising about 60% and 20% respectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

the best solution, when you lose $ 1500 when trading due to lower altcoin or bitcoin prices, in my opinion the best way is to buy coins back and survive in the future, or you buy coins on the market then you sell at a market that has a higher price .

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

the solution is never to be greedy and too confident in the lure that is not yet clear so that we will be minimal from losses and always play safely so that profits can outweigh losses.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

If the coins in which you have invested are promising then you go long-term, with the growth of the market there is a greater chance of making a profit!

If you are in search of promising coins then I would suggest you to take start with bitcoin. It has very huge profit. It has good market value. If you want to cover your lose it is good to buy your coin and spare it for long time. The longer you hold the more you will safe. Go for trading but not for day trading you should try long term trading.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

To cover the costs, you need to try to diversify your risks, because today investing should bring real income, otherwise nothing good will happen, because the market will continue to kill your wallet.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

I cut my loss short and look for other opportunities in the market to enter in to a trade. Basically, I stick to plan to ensure i don't go beyong my stop loss. This alway helps to reduce your loss.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

Maximum time I like trading for recover my losses. Happily I got my 50% balance back via trade. Trade is so much helpful to earn enough money. If someone try to get money, obviously he should learn about trade.
Good idea mate it is really good source of earning money. Reading make large amount of money but you only need to have some trading skills so that you will be able to make good profit. Try to trade for long term and never sell your coin until you recover all your lose of money in bad days. It is very common now a day people trade and saving plenty of money.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

I often experience losses during day trading in 2018. Bear market is indeed quite dangerous, many pitfalls, my analysis often misses. I can only wait for a good move, I often analyze to find potential coins or tokens to rise in the near future, around 24-48 hours. Although it's difficult but it's quite effective to cover losses.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

if I prefer to invest in crypto, which has been around for a long time, like ethereum or litecoin and stellar, which in my opinion is good crypto, to enter in an ico I am really picky because I have to be very selective in investing in that

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

Aside from doing bounties, I'm a trader and the only way for me to cover up for my losses is to do short term trades. This is only applicable for the type of market we have. The cheap price can be a great deal for us since we can earn when the market recovers. Unlike ICO's that will take.months before you can sell their coin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

It is important to be consistent in trading. There will be periods when we will be negative short term, but it is important to stay positive and to have profit long term. We have to analyze our trading strategy and adopt it to the market situation and if necessary make some changes.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

The best and simple way to cover the loss is holding the coins till the market become normal as it was before. If you are an expert , you can trade but holding is the safest option.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

Hold and sell off coin that showing horrible performance
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

all of that nobody knows if it can be a big loss we will think that one day there will be a big profit. the only way is to run slowly and look for information and the time will come for information and continue to be patient in the years to come.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

Many of the losses are due to impatience and greed.
When greed of accumulating much token till no specific time, just forgetting bitcoin has a scale. Having a mind of let it be more and more without using the few profit per time. That why people fall into frustration of the sudden losses.
Then impatience complicates the issue by now wanting to wait till it Is better. Out of the poor plan.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

if I am positioned you must be very devastated and definitely quick to sell all assets before they fall as you experience. But now is the time when prices fall, I think long-term investment is a good way
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

if I am positioned you must be very devastated and definitely quick to sell all assets before they fall as you experience. But now is the time when prices fall, I think long-term investment is a good way
if we understand the fundamental and coins potency we should not selling our assets.but we just holding without research about our coins, it could be disaster for us.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

My solution is the same as yours, buy back coin to average the buying price. This is the first choice if I have spare cash. Another way is to just hold till the market recover.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

My solution is the same as yours, buy back coin to average the buying price. This is the first choice if I have spare cash. Another way is to just hold till the market recover.
Wise choice. I don't think cut-outs are a problem especially if there are opportunities to buyback and get a chance when prices bounce. Before losing too much, we have to give the lowest limit, so we can sell it before we lose.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

in order to reduce my losses, I sometimes make a repurchase if I see a strong price movement of a particular coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: