Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Libereum (Liber) - When Football meets Crypto 🏆  (Read 808 times)
eristelav

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

Where is the team located?
I hope this project success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fendante

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Hi everybody! I have a question too. What do fans need to do on the stadium if they don’t have Libers tokens?

They need to buy libers firstly to come to the match  Grin

Im seriously. If I want to buy something during the match for example beer or snacks but I don’t have Libers what should I do ?
you need to buy libers even if you intend to buy tickets for the match
Their tokens will be the only way to buy tickets ?
I don’t know know how the team with deal with that
But what is the problem dude? If you want to go to the match you can buy some Libers before the game and than you can buy everything you want on the stadium even some players Grin
The problem is that when everytime you want to buy something you need firstly to get to exchange and buy some Libers
Moreover Libereum can become a honor for fans that love their own club, the will be proud of this system. Eventually they will get used to this currency
Agree with you, Libereum is something that will distinguish their club among many others.
unless they lose a part of the fans because of a system that is unusual for them and incomprehensible
why do you think so ?real fans will always be with their club, to the end Huh
They will only gain new fans. After creation of the Liberium and involving blockchain in this ecosystem there will be too much attention to them from different communities
Indeed. At least crypto community will support them.
Because most of people and fans have never deal with crypto world and I don’t think that many people will decide to study it and use in future
So how do you think the team of the project will instruct fans how to buy libers and also tell about advantages of using their tokens ?
Don’t think that they will go to the classroom and teach them  Cheesy
As I mentioned before the team need to do exchange very simple and fast
Furthermore some of simple video guides will easily solve this problem.
And if they will encourage for using their tokens (for example give discounts on purchases in tokens) fans will fast get used to this system
Maybe you are right. We need always get used to something new.
Indeed  Grin
I have never seen projects like this with similar model, so its too difficult to imagine how it will work
It is a good and promising project with the strong and experienced team. I think they will come to success.
It will be unexpected event if the Libereum will become one of the main sponsors of Euro 2020
Don’t think so. Look at their roadmap. This project need more time to grow
Why?  According to the roadmap they will acquire fourth club at the end of 2018 already.
toleomasd

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

Hi everybody! I have a question too. What do fans need to do on the stadium if they don’t have Libers tokens?

Im seriously. If I want to buy something during the match for example beer or snacks but I don’t have Libers what should I do ?
But what is the problem dude? If you want to go to the match you can buy some Libers before the game and than you can buy everything you want on the stadium even some players Grin
The problem is that when everytime you want to buy something you need firstly to get to exchange and buy some Libers
Moreover Libereum can become a honor for fans that love their own club, the will be proud of this system. Eventually they will get used to this currency
Agree with you, Libereum is something that will distinguish their club among many others.
unless they lose a part of the fans because of a system that is unusual for them and incomprehensible
They will only gain new fans. After creation of the Liberium and involving blockchain in this ecosystem there will be too much attention to them from different communities
Because most of people and fans have never deal with crypto world and I don’t think that many people will decide to study it and use in future
So how do you think the team of the project will instruct fans how to buy libers and also tell about advantages of using their tokens ?
And if they will encourage for using their tokens (for example give discounts on purchases in tokens) fans will fast get used to this system
Indeed  Grin
I have never seen projects like this with similar model, so its too difficult to imagine how it will work
It is a good and promising project with the strong and experienced team. I think they will come to success.
It will be unexpected event if the Libereum will become one of the main sponsors of Euro 2020
Why?  According to the roadmap they will acquire fourth club at the end of 2018 already.
Four clubs till the end of 2018? Really?
tisicted

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

what softcap and hardcap will you have?
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

Indeed  Grin
I don’t know  Smiley But if its truth they will own a whole division in a few years
fekridal

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

Indeed  Grin
I don’t know  Smiley But if its truth they will own a whole division in a few years
In that case the cost of the token will be good
hesiterlops

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Very interesting project
where i can check your token metrics and technical documentation?
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

Indeed  Grin
In that case the cost of the token will be good
Exactly!
saneredolks

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

where i can see some informations about your tokens? I mean some functions and benefits for tokenholders
tasedijers

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

Anyone know about the bonuses on ICO Stages?
What is the percentage of each stage?
What happens if not all token will be sold? Is there a proper step taken by the team to respond it ??
libereum (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

Hi there! this project is good, I like It! I think It wil be interesting for crypto enthusiasts that like football like me  Smiley
Liberium will work only in football industry in future ? Or you want to integrate It to other sports ?

Hi! For now the focus of Libereum is put on football industry, but yes we are already thinking about other sports in future.
libereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Anyone know about the bonuses on ICO Stages?
What is the percentage of each stage?
What happens if not all token will be sold? Is there a proper step taken by the team to respond it ??

Hi, There will be no bonuses, but there is an affiliate bonus. Take a look at our whitepaper.

Unsold tokens will be added to the remaining stack.
libereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

Will you make a pre-sale ?

Our pre-sale is already sold out. Our first football club will be announced soon, after that our ICO will launch.
libereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Good project and good idea! Which country does this token come from?

Libereum is based in The Netherlands.
libereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

About American football is aware that this is a national sport. But about the fact that ordinary football in America is popular - I do not think so. It showed the last world championship. But, against a token I have nothing, so - a small historical information.

Yes, you are right about Soccer not as popular as American Football in America. We will begin with Soccer and expand in the future. Maybe we will be buying American Football clubs, but i cannot guarantee you that at this point.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Football or soccer as it is called in the US is the greatest sport on the globe, so it shouldn't be left out of this growing financial revolution that blockchain technology is bringing to the world, Libereum project is going to make football inclusive by adding blockchain to its runnings. The first step in achieving this is by purchasing a football club and making Libereum the major means of financial exchange, this include sales of players, ticket beverages and club merchandise, sponsor packages, and every other transaction that involves finance. We are already in touch with some football club in Europe, within the near future, Libereum would be the major currency used in the world of sport

morphat

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Hi,

I think success will depend on their ability to attract people, and I think that Matchdiary.com might be a perfect match for Libereum, take a look at what MatchDiary want to build and think about cooperation - https://www.matchdiary.com/assets/documents/matchdiary-whitepaper-vENG.pdf

The biggest advantage of their platform is that they figure out howto attract fans.

Morphat.
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

This project is incredible. Having a nice platform, this project will be in success. Having a hardworking teams is having a powerful project. Great to be here.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

ok, so with basketball or volleyball, will you also launch another campaign and publish another token? sports chains are a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: