Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS DENT A SCAM? THE TEAM IS SELLING THEIR OWN BAGS AND DUMPING THE PRICE  (Read 2296 times)
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

How can you prove such thing with just speculation did you consult the dent team on this?, I believe there's no reason for dent to make those accusation because they have a really good working product which tops the appstores recently so why do those things. They recently registered on binance. if that's the case why the prices are stable on .002 dollars in a long span of weeks.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

I am investor of dent and i sold it at its peak. But still i dont think dent is scam project. We all know project need money tonpay oprational like paycheck for developer and marketing. Its ormal when developer or founder selling the token for project development. Dentvalso have launched their platform for buying and selling data package right ? Be positive then you can make much money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jdragon

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Was supprise there is no dumping from second wallet with 94mil last night.

Reach 34sat coming down to 32sat

bitcame

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

Was supprise there is no dumping from second wallet with 94mil last night.

Reach 34sat coming down to 32sat

Devs stopped dumping because it became too obvious, there's nobody buying anymore so they are simulating interest by buying their own shares low and dumping them a few points higher.
isn't that sort of thing is great for fishing and growing interest in the market against the coin again? because there are still some investors who hold their assets. of course they will play the price in the market.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

That is a lot of DENT and it does look like a scam in my opinion which is why I am planning my DENT asap to avoid any major losses. The fact is that the team has not been transparent about these transactions which is why I have lost faith in this project. Sad since I was actually expecting big things from this project. The team needs to be improve in the transparency aspect if they wish to win back their investors.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

As the project seems to be almost a year old perhaps the vesting period for the team's tokens has already ended. As long as the team's tokens have unlocked they should have a right to do whatever they wish with them surely? The market is terrible right now and perhaps they need to raise cash for other things.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 05:24:34 AM by acceptance2

Shady strategy devs screwing their investors, they've been dumping for so long that there's zero buying interest now, everybody is aware of their sham. Now they buy their own shares and dump them again to suck in some more suckers Angry

PLEASE...do yourself a favor and don't listen to this crazy guy. He's an awful trader who bought extremely high and is blaming everybody but himself for his poor investment decision.

As a matter of fact, Dent is near a bottom now, making it a great time to buy. I've been buying since 54, all the way down to 28...correction...25! Yummy

DENT, on sale but for how long??

PS...best info at the DENTcoin Telegram group.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

I want to remember all people who say that this is for project development, that in the same wallet they have more  than 11000 ethereum to cover expenses, they dont need to sell dent and dump the price while its too low.

You should be quiet, you're making a fool of yourself.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

Well, Siacoin dumped to 5 satoshis long ago and then went to 500 satoshis during the January 2018 mania. Now its 82 satoshis. Dent went with a similar price action. The difference between the two, Dent has millions of users.

luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

I've seen already has some examples like that one the team is not believing in the future of their own Project and it means that sometimes the project were initially developed to sell the tokens and earn money.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

The truth has been revealed, the devs were dumping like it's the end of the world, they increased the circulating supply almost twice in just four months, that's called HYPERINFLATION, that's too much even for a banker, that's GIGANTIC inflation 17,241,387,101 DENT, if dent wireless ltd. was a country they should have bankrupted already due to hyperinflation, that's called GREED, that was NOT part of the original whitepaper, the DEVS had become GREEDY, the only reason why they didn't dump more is because there is not more liquidity, they took the most of it. For the record, according to Mikko, who is the head there, DENT TOKENS IN CIRCULATION WERE SUPPOSED TO DECREASE, NOT INCREASE!!! The tokens sold in the app WERE SUPPOSED TO BURN, NOT TO BE DUMPED BY THE DEVS ON AN EXCHANGE!!!

Lies

Lies

And more lies.

Well done.

By the way, just BOUGHT MORE at 25!!!

PS...you're about to look like an absolute fool. Just a heads up.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

The mere fact that people are now selling their tokens is probably the most terrible, because they were collecting money for the development of the project and more projects do not require so much money. This is a bloated concept.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

The resason this is so hard and nerve wrecking is that this team has a working product with telcos onboard and they are apparently working further. On the other hand if they believed in long term future the price will rise, they would not have dumped so many tokens. Their silence screams guilty.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

i dont know if dent is a scam or not, but what i am telling now is that i better have DENT than those ICO who went scam.
atleast we have seen DENT to rise in the exchange. most of all DENT have many exchanges now.
this is just for me.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

The resason this is so hard and nerve wrecking is that this team has a working product with telcos onboard and they are apparently working further. On the other hand if they believed in long term future the price will rise, they would not have dumped so many tokens. Their silence screams guilty.

There haven't been any tokens dumped. There has been some sold, as planned, to help support growth of the eco-system.

Get your facts straight and don't present opinions as facts. They're not the same thing.
dogtana

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

There haven't been any tokens dumped. There has been some sold, as planned, to help support growth of the eco-system.

Get your facts straight and don't present opinions as facts. They're not the same thing.

How is it supporting the eco-system if they dumped the price so much, they did great damage to many investors? Community doesn't matter? What are we to them, money monkeys?
dogtana

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

I wish everybody had seen Telegram AMA. Is speaks volumes.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

Yeah, company is on the way to becoming a very, very big player.

Like we've been saying.

All along.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

If the Dent project turned out to be fraudulent, its coin would be excluded from trading on such exchanges as Binance, Okex, Kucoin, HitBTC, which value their reputation. For any action of his team there is an explanation, I'm sure of it!  Wink
dogtana

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Yeah, company is on the way to becoming a very, very big player.

Like we've been saying.

All along.

No. A couple of people tried to get them to respond to scam accusations but they choose not to. So we can assume it is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: