Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of loan  (Read 308 times)
jmdelasalas21 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Hi guys good day, made this thread to whoever reads and may find it in his/heart to possibly give me btc loan. I badly need the loan cause recently I got scammed because of my own curiosity to deal transactions on the deep web. But sadly enough, I got ripped. And all my earnings went to the guys who scammed me. So I'm really in need of money as of now and want to loan so I can financially jump start my online business again so that I can earn back the money I lost. I'll be willing to provide all details you need for the person who is willing to lend me. Ill attach photos as well for trust building purposes and for the proof of my recently scammed transaction. Please advise me as soon as possible in my email to the lender who is good hearted enough to trust me on this loan request and I assure you that you will get it back with good interest and a 100% good feedback and let you know that you really helped a person in need.

Details

Jonmark De las Alas
1:) my national ID:  N2607022138 Driver lic
2:) my email: jmdelasalas@yahoo.com
3:) my what'sapp: No whatsapp but I have viber and ICQ viber is 09957151604 icq 743116107
4:) address: 33zcc77vsUhFPd515xzENgweibYWSk3kk6
5:) amount: 0.03 btc if possible. But any will do.
6:) to be payed within 14 to 21 days and payed at 0.0322 btc if 0.03 loan is given or depends on lender as long as it's a decent interest rate.

For pictures of details, transactions and information of mine, i can provide it through email or messaging apps. Just realized i dont know how to attach it here. Anyways, I'm also open to video calls just to gain your trust on me.

Thanks and more power to all of you! God bless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

In case of default, how can I sell your ID to recoup losses? Cost too much to sue you if the identity you provided is even real. You need to offer collateral (ID is not collateral) around 120% for a loan and "trust building" is a huge no-no.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jmdelasalas21 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

I'm willing even to give certain accounts of mine (gmail,yahoo,paypal,bank accounts,etc.) as colateral and give my Real social media accounts for verification. Any colateral options can be discussed with me for better chances of approval as long as I can provide it.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

I'm willing even to give certain accounts of mine (gmail,yahoo,paypal,bank accounts,etc.) as colateral and give my Real social media accounts for verification. Any colateral options can be discussed with me for better chances of approval as long as I can provide it.

Those are not collateral and again, what can I do with you ID if you default?

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Ethereum (also written as ETH).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

What is not considered collateral?

- Merit.  Bitcointalk Merit is not a commodity and is not meant to be traded.  Asking or doing so may get you negative trust (Trade with Extreme Caution!)
- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Most pre-coins/tokens are worthless, or may take significant time to be worth anything. 
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over six months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

When should you use Escrow?

- Never send collateral directly to a low activity/post account offering you a loan, as they are likely to take your coins and disappear. (Collateral Scam)
 - Use only "Legendary Members" for escrow - they have a vested interest in the community with the time they have spent here.
 - Do not use a third party escrow service unless hero members can vouch for it - it's too easy to create a website, do a few escrows then disappear with a big balance.  Rinse and repeat.
- A list of trusted escrows can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

When considering the trustworthiness of a user, ignore "Posts" as there are schemes that pay a user per post.  A person can make 1,000 useless posts in one day and contribute nothing to the community.  Instead look at the "Activity" number - that gives you a more accurate tally of how involved the user is in the community.  The new "Merit" system highlights thoughtful or useful posts, but gives no indication of trustworthiness.

Ignore the sob stories that users post - it's just a scam to get your coins.  If a person really is in such a situation, they can turn to family, friends or other social circles they frequent.  They are just posting in our community because the payment is anonymous and irreversible.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jmdelasalas21 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

Those are not collateral and again, what can I do with you ID if you default?

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Ethereum (also written as ETH).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

What is not considered collateral?

- Merit.  Bitcointalk Merit is not a commodity and is not meant to be traded.  Asking or doing so may get you negative trust (Trade with Extreme Caution!)
- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Most pre-coins/tokens are worthless, or may take significant time to be worth anything. 
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over six months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

When should you use Escrow?

- Never send collateral directly to a low activity/post account offering you a loan, as they are likely to take your coins and disappear. (Collateral Scam)
 - Use only "Legendary Members" for escrow - they have a vested interest in the community with the time they have spent here.
 - Do not use a third party escrow service unless hero members can vouch for it - it's too easy to create a website, do a few escrows then disappear with a big balance.  Rinse and repeat.
- A list of trusted escrows can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

When considering the trustworthiness of a user, ignore "Posts" as there are schemes that pay a user per post.  A person can make 1,000 useless posts in one day and contribute nothing to the community.  Instead look at the "Activity" number - that gives you a more accurate tally of how involved the user is in the community.  The new "Merit" system highlights thoughtful or useful posts, but gives no indication of trustworthiness.

Ignore the sob stories that users post - it's just a scam to get your coins.  If a person really is in such a situation, they can turn to family, friends or other social circles they frequent.  They are just posting in our community because the payment is anonymous and irreversible.

can you email me so I can discuss my colateral options or can u give me your email address? Thanks
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

can you email me so I can discuss my colateral options or can u give me your email address? Thanks

If you cannot discuss collateral here, its not worth anyone time. Either provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread before you get a negative trust.
jmdelasalas21 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

i can provide my options here, just want to email the pictures of my options cause I dont know how to post the pictures
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

You can send photos of everything you own and you still won’t get a loan. Nothing matters.

Bottom line - you will not pay it back.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

hi jmdelasalas21, the lending section in bitcointalk.org is for doing business for btc lenders.  what you are offering as collateral (identity and social media accounts) are just for verification.  what lenders want is collateral that is worth 120% of the amount you are seeking (240usd roughly), in terms of altcoins or any kind that can be exchange to cash.  understand that these lenders are from other countries and they don't think your id or social media account will be worth anything.

and i don't understand why you have to create a new bitcointalk account for posting here on lending section.  can you not do it using your true bitcointalk account?

better seek loan in your area, there are lots of lending stores where they will give you loan instantly in exchange for your identity.  also, you can use your credit card to have cash loan.  they won't even charge you 10% monthly that you're willing to pay here.

brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

hi, I saw your post in Armando cornella lending thread:  (lending without collateral)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3600129.msg43031898#msg43031898

did you get your loan?  you're asking for 0.03 btc but he's limit is upto 0.003 btc only.

jmdelasalas21 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

hi, I saw your post in Armando cornella lending thread:  (lending without collateral)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3600129.msg43031898#msg43031898

did you get your loan?  you're asking for 0.03 btc but he's limit is upto 0.003 btc only.

thanks for the infos. Sorry just really trying to out my options here cause I really need the money without wasting my time outside. Anyways, I e mailed the guy but he has not been online for quite sometime now. But i hope he responds soon. Again, thanks for the information. Still noob to this kind of thing thats why I'm adjusting and still learning of the dos and don'ts.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

I'm willing even to give certain accounts of mine (gmail,yahoo,paypal,bank accounts,etc.) as colateral ...

How the fuck can someone provide bank accounts as collateral??...

Men, this scammers will say anything for a few cents...
jmdelasalas21 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Im not a scammer. Just because Im a newbie, does not define that I'm a scammer. I'm asking properply dude and still learning the dos and donts about these kind of thing. But you can't assume that every newbie in here is just a scammer. Thats why I'm posting and writing this thread cause I know the long time users would atleast provide me some information on negotiating with this line of industry and know the basics of what to do and learn the boundaries. But seems like some users here are really ignorant on most things and just judge the newbies that they are scammers when honestly they really have enough money to share and just wanna be greedy. Try living in a third world country dude, when earning cash is hard and working for money barely even feeds yourself. So stop judging people based on some posts when I haven't even talked to you.
pocrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:25:58 AM

Good luck  Grin
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Im not a scammer. Just because Im a newbie, does not define that I'm a scammer. I'm asking properply dude and still learning the dos and donts about these kind of thing. But you can't assume that every newbie in here is just a scammer. Thats why I'm posting and writing this thread cause I know the long time users would atleast provide me some information on negotiating with this line of industry and know the basics of what to do and learn the boundaries. But seems like some users here are really ignorant on most things and just judge the newbies that they are scammers when honestly they really have enough money to share and just wanna be greedy. Try living in a third world country dude, when earning cash is hard and working for money barely even feeds yourself. So stop judging people based on some posts when I haven't even talked to you.

Its because the majority of newbies dont take the time to read stickies. They just jump into asking for a loan right away with useless (or no) collateral. You were told numerous of times before what was acceptable and what wasnt (refer to KWH post of what he quoted). You were even given the opportunity to provide pictures publicly of what you have as collateral (you can link imgur so post limitation isnt exactly an excluse).  If you have money issues, that shows you wont have any way to pay the loan back and if you had valid collateral and was in a tough spot, you would go and sell the collateral, especially if its physical items. People here arent greedy, they are just smarter than you think. This forum is also not a charity either.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

Hi guys good day, made this thread to whoever reads and may find it in his/heart to possibly give me btc loan. I badly need the loan cause recently I got scammed because of my own curiosity to deal transactions on the deep web. But sadly enough, I got ripped. And all my earnings went to the guys who scammed me. So I'm really in need of money as of now and want to loan so I can financially jump start my online business again so that I can earn back the money I lost. I'll be willing to provide all details you need for the person who is willing to lend me. Ill attach photos as well for trust building purposes and for the proof of my recently scammed transaction. Please advise me as soon as possible in my email to the lender who is good hearted enough to trust me on this loan request and I assure you that you will get it back with good interest and a 100% good feedback and let you know that you really helped a person in need.

Details

Jonmark De las Alas
3:) my what'sapp: No whatsapp but I have viber and ICQ viber is 09957151604 icq 743116107
6:) to be payed within 14 to 21 days and payed at 0.0322 btc if 0.03 loan is given or depends on lender as long as it's a decent interest rate.

For pictures of details, transactions and information of mine, i can provide it through email or messaging apps. Just realized i dont know how to attach it here. Anyways, I'm also open to video calls just to gain your trust on me.

Hi
I am not doubting that you lost your money and need some help but I am doubting that how you will repay? Any one offering Id's as a Collateral , i see that first time speaking truly.So best of luck may god help you if you are true.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
jmdelasalas21 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Details

Jonmark De las Alas

Hi
I am not doubting that you lost your money and need some help but I am doubting that how you will repay? Any one offering Id's as a Collateral , i see that first time speaking truly.So best of luck may god help you if you are true.

Ok, I finally get it. Thanks for this knowledge of the dos and don'ts about lending. And so have I learned. Last quick question about some possible colaterals. Uhm, can I colateral my nexusmine account with hashpowers invested in it? It has great profit and atleast now you have your answer on how can I pay my loan. Can I offer this as a colateral?
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Details

Jonmark De las Alas

Hi

Ok, I finally get it. Thanks for this knowledge of the dos and don'ts about lending. And so have I learned. Last quick question about some possible colaterals. Uhm, can I colateral my nexusmine account with hashpowers invested in it? It has great profit and atleast now you have your answer on how can I pay my loan. Can I offer this as a colateral?

While I doubt travelhelperio is not clear, to answer your question, no. Its not valid collateral. Read what KWH quoted earlier. Accounts can be easily socially engineered to be taken back and future income isnt valid collateral. If it has great profits, why ask for a loan?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: