Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I improve my visibility on Steemit?  (Read 170 times)
krishnaverma (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

How do I improve my visibility on Steemit? I am posting content related to crypto but do not get much traffic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Posting content on steemit is not enough to get the visibility that you need, to get visibility on steemit, you have to spend more time on steemit, navigate around the steemit, comment on people's post, go to introduceyourself section welcome new members with some words of motivation, doing that will make you to build your own steemit followers which will make your contents to be more visible to many people and in return you will make some good money.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1715

airbet.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

the most important is a useful post and is currently trending. Content quality must be on guard and must be original.
non-original articles will negatively affect the account and lower the account ranking.
Follow and you will get a follower who will up vote your posts.
followe me on steemit https://steemit.com/@taufik123

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

It helps to have a lot of capital vested as Steem Power. Additionally, there are upvote networks where you upvote the posts of others and they upvote yours. I think it's been shared quite frequently that with a few hundred $$ in investment you can take pretty much anything to the front page of Steemit.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

It's going to take a long time to get a following, just like youtube or any other entertain avenue its a long and slow road.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

navigate around the steemit, comment on people's post, go to introduceyourself section and that's you will make build your own.
merj99

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

Post good quality content
Leave thoughtful comments
Don't be stingy with upvotes (curation).
You cannot just post and hope you'll get traffic. You need to engage with the community.
There are a ton of challenges and rocketchat and discord channels too.
Find your people and have fun.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

I'm also in the same situation as you. I think the most important is a useful post and is currently a trend. Quality of content must be maintained and must be original.
Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

Conduct a simple yet interesting contest. To encourage someone to do this things. Post everyday and make your steem power high its easily for you to be visible to steemit
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

Stay around with medium.com too. Steemit isn't enough, those people in there are very limited, if you want to make some connections, try to spam your steemit links to a new crowd that may possibly want to get into crypto. I've seen some guys promoting their link in youtube description. Give them traffic, vote and earnings from steemit too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

I do have steemit account, but it has low reputation, so basically reputation is a must to improve one's account. You need a help from the seniors on steemit to guide and learn more.
krishnaverma (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

I do have steemit account, but it has low reputation, so basically reputation is a must to improve one's account. You need a help from the seniors on steemit to guide and learn more.

Isn't this what I am asking. I am not sure how reputation works there but if I derive some meaning from the word, it should be related to the activity on the platform. I mean if one gets good upvotes there, it should increase the reputation. All accounts stat with same reputation, so how can we get one with high reputation from beginning ?
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

I think first of all you need to be known by others first. Post on their posts, make yourself well known to the others, and post high quality content. You need to upvote others contents too, just be great to the others and keep doing this stuff I believe you will be a well known steemit user in no time. Just my opinion though.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Use appropriate keywords, select the right category, share in social media, post a good content that every one would love to read.
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

I had no experience writing articles in Steemit, but I wrote to the Medium, where for some reason my article about one of the crypto currency was deleted.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

As I understand the process is no different from the promotion in any social network. you need to be advertising on third-party resources, attract a platform audience. If you just write articles, it's more of a personal diary than a blog.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Add the hashtag related to cryptography and use STEEM token to promote your article.
I think using STEEM to promoting is the fastest way.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Add the hashtag related to cryptography and use STEEM token to promote your article.
I think using STEEM to promoting is the fastest way.

Most times promoting with STEEM don't normally yield the required result, you might ended up spending some money without getting the result you needed, building steemit visibility take a little while and you can do that by going to people friends, to comment and up-vote their post, most of them will surely follow you back

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

Promote your article to the relevant audiences. For instance if you are writing about cryptocurrency make sure you share your article among cryptocurrency circles. Or if its about promoting a certain project share it in their official telegram. Tag the official twitter page when you share it on twitter.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Mostly to improve your visibility what i do is that i normally go to introduceyourself, that sections is where new members post their first post, so i normally go there to welcome them and tell them to follow me so i could be commenting and voting their articles, and most of them ends up following me, then next time to post good content that will be of value to your readers. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: