Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9318 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I still do believe in cryptocurrency specially bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns are the ones that create the pathway for the success of the token in the future. So without bounty campaigns, we may never see investors buying into tokens that can make a huge difference in the cryptocurrency industry.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

I continue to believe and understand that the crypto-currencies start global integration into our world, as something very important and valuable, see how carefully rich people collect all the bitcoins from us through manipulation
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency but i do not believe in bounties. So few of them stay honest and pay smth

djadmika

Activity: 87
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

Whether we believe it or not with things related to cryptocurrencies (bounties, airdrop, ICO, etc), in my opinion the crypto world in the future will still be very promising. This can be seen from the increasing number of people who are getting to know about the crypto world. Indeed, there are many bounties and ICOs that are scams or trades that only generate losses, but that is one of the risks that we must receive when we start joining crypto world. In fact, we can minimize it with in-depth research on the projects we follow. Starting from whitepaper, team, project, etc. After all, everything we do in our daily lives also has its own risks, right?

If you believe cryptocurrencies is worth doing, your belief will help create the facts. Like Mariah Carey said, "There can be miracle when you believe".
sniper_ann

Activity: 31
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

As the encryption world continues to fall into the doldrums, I think it is unwise to join the bounty scheme now. Few projects can attract investment at this stage.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

yes of course. I still believe in bounties and especially in cryptocurrency. crypto world is in a bad shape as of now since the beginning of the year, but this kind of situation normally happens. dont think anything bad about it, it will only caused you panic.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

I don't have much respect for those who are saying that bounty and especially crypto is dead. The same people were super exited less than year ago when everything was bright.
For me crypto is not good only when the market is rising. I fully trust in this cause and believe that it is not over.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
PhoenixSuns

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Honestly I still believe in bounties and crypto currency if not you won't see me here reading a lots of post, and commenting where necessary because I believe in crypto currency 100%  I am still dedicated to crypto, my commitment towards crypto currency is still intact though there are up and down in crypto market, but I believe the market will recover soon and rise again.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
yes that's correct, common reason for those people who have move out from crypto is they cannot endure the losses they have after they invested and spend their time in cryptocurrency. they choose to leave and forget about what happen to them.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

yes that's correct, common reason for those people who have move out from crypto is they cannot endure the losses they have after they invested and spend their time in cryptocurrency. they choose to leave and forget about what happen to them.
that's what happened now. They did not see before investing and did not want to know where they invested. If you invest in crypto, you must always be ready to bear the risks that occur if you experience losses. And for the bounty, they must always work hard to get income from there.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

Crypto is a technology that was created for use and produces many benefits. Bounty is a program that is part of crypto, which is used to bridge the crypto community with a team from the bounty to give a positive effect and become a program that is relied on by the community this time. Bounties are in the peak of popularity, many of community members rely on bounties as their mainland in making money and meeting their needs.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

First and foremost Bounties was a real thing together with cryptocurrency as well. In fact, through bounties many became progressive to their lifestyle now, including myself. Imagine I'm not employee for a couple of months but by the grace of God, anyhow I got my profit thru trading then also for bounties too once when I was in Jr. member in rank and second for now if the ico will become successful then.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

Bounties and cryptocurrency have been real since time immemorial. I surely believe in both bounties and cryptocurrency because they are the future and through these, people are gaining their financial freedom.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Of course, I believe and believe in the future of bounties and cryptocurrencies, this is because investors and newcomers continue to emerge so that they can make a good market for the future.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

It's a common thing when we take part in a bounty campaign, we don't get paid because the projects we follow have failed because of the sale of coins or ICOs that did not reach the target and sometimes scam projects because the team is not responsible by bringing lost investor funds that have been collected, so we have to choose a good project so we get paid from the bounty, don't be pessimistic and always optimistic
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is real for those who believe in this.I think the main reason who moved out in this cryptoworld is they haven't patience at all.Bounties are profitable in the long run we had to research which is good and legit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Yes, I think after the final recovery of the market, there is a crypto currency. ICO will also work fine. Therefore, we do not lose hope and will wait. It is too early to draw conclusions.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Yes, I still believe in crypto and also in bounties, because it doesn’t matter how you have lost in it, the most important is how you learned from it. There are so many scams and there are still some good campaigns and the problem is there are too many ICO’s and fewer inventors so the effect will be the ICO will not hit its soft cap and their ICO will fail.
Both options are good, bounty campaign work, ICO projects carry them out because they get to promote their project on social media while still distributing the tokens to the public.

Day by day some investors are comes in the market and some are discussing the legalization of cryptocurrency then finally few are accepting the legalization so not most of the peoples are move out from crypto platform. There is nothing but experience, gathers experience from experienced person and others source. Bounties are always real that’s why people are becoming millionaires just choose right bounties.
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

I do not know anymore. So many companies failed as well as projects. And in order to find good, promising you need a lot of time. And the main thing is to know where and how to look. So now switched but the coins.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Of course I strongly believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency. Because with a bounty one can get tokens with their work. And with Cryptocurrency people can invest there. Everyone is certainly diverse. Some believe and some don't believe. It all depends on each person. So until cryptocurrency existence bounty will continue
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: