Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:14:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9318 times)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Yes of course I'd still believe in crypto. If this is the future of our currency its a good thing that we already have knowledge and idea of how crypto works. This technology will be helpful to us if the government will just adopt this. I think it will be much easier and faster transaction for our goods and services in the future.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

And why not believe in cryptocurrency, I think cryptocurrency is the future! especially now when everything has subsided and you can buy at a good price ! I also participate in the bounty
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Bounty and cryptocurrency are inseparable, therefore I trust both because crypto and bounty are the source of income for many people today. The more rapid development has made many people change their mindset. Now digitalization is a good choice because the speed and security offered makes crypto the most favored thing as a financial system in the future.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

bounty became popular for earnings and for ICO is the promotion of your company ,your product and investment in the future .Therefore, altcoins will always be popular
I always believe in bounties and crypto because i made a huge income on both of it especially last year, i really make a lot of profit when i joined a very great bounty and it is envion bounty, and i will not also stop believing in crypto because it can still exist in the future.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

bounty became popular for earnings and for ICO is the promotion of your company ,your product and investment in the future .Therefore, altcoins will always be popular
I always believe in bounties and crypto because i made a huge income on both of it especially last year, i really make a lot of profit when i joined a very great bounty and it is envion bounty, and i will not also stop believing in crypto because it can still exist in the future.
The previous year is much different from the current year, because in 2017 the awards for participating in charity campaigns have been paid more and consistently, at the moment the rules of participation are gradually changing, and the choice of a good campaign is rather complicated. But, despite this, I also do not cease to participate in generosity, as I try to earn as many coins as possible.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

I continue to work with bounty campaigns for more than six months, and although the results do not quite please me, I still hope and believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. I try to make the right choice in the direction of really worthwhile projects. I wish all beginners not to give up and persistently develop in this sphere)
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

I personally believe in cryptocurrency and participate in the bounty company,this is my main source of income, only now less and less companies began to come across with a serious approach to the implementation of projects.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Nothing bad happened, many people lose Thier money that is true, but those people who is still here will be compensated in future. I like bounty campaigns. I can express myself on the forum and I get paid for that, what could be better?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

In my opinion the year 2018 is really toughest journey for the Crypto and let's hope that future holds great growth for the Crypto Sphere.
icotoko

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Yes, I like them and I think that soon all will normalize
Jaejoe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

Bounties are the way forward. It's very necessary, to promote a project. Talking of bounties, here's Ternion. It pays 2 weekly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

There're 72 pages of idle talk and only nearly 10 useful comments. I wish such topics would be forbidden at all cause they're useless and only litter the forum. Before writing spend 10 minutes on reading the previous comments and you'll find at least 20-30 the same pointless ones!  Lips sealed
Runnerrun

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

I positively have faith in the abundance and cryptographic money, and will keep on believing it. I am still exceptionally sure about the fate of the digital money advertise. I think encryption is an immense center main impetus for the future advancement of the world. It won't be well before encryption will turn into our day by day life. A standout amongst the most habitually utilized installment techniques.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

Yes, completely. I am not saying that bounties are the best way to earn money or like that but they are part of the marketing and new ICO's need them.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Yes, I'm still confident that I will get my money from the bounty campaigns and will be able to earn more than 10k dollars

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

To be the result you need to work very hard. Learn new technologies, read literature, watch video conferences on the subject of crypto. If this topic is not interesting, then it will not work artificially.Many who left crypto by and large either did not catch the essence or just lazy.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

Cryptocurrency & Bounty is all about belief, as it is future currency. Who does not believe should not be here. We are here for gaining knowledge about crypto and it is the right place. Investment without good research & knowledge always leads to loss, so Bounty should also be participated with proper research so that we can have good earnings.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Now there are a lot of opportunities to earn on the crypto currency, but all the ways are not as simple and safe as it seems. Assess the risks and opportunities. And remember: the safest thing, as one famous character said, is to keep money in a savings bank! Grin
Crypto is developing every day and i cannot stand when someone is telling that crypto will die now or later, for me this market will stand for X next years and we will be able to earn in so many ways here that it is even hard to count them.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

Yes of course I believe for not to believe and to invest this foolish. I believe that in a few years we will constantly pay for everything with cryptocurrency
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

Crypto currency is spreading all over the world and people like and support crypto very much but some people are leaving this market because they took losses because they were doing trading without any research and study and bounties are always good but for the profit we have to wait with patience but some people have no patience so they left the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: