Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest bitcoin?  (Read 233 times)
tulelelele (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

I am a newbie and I want to invest in bitcoin but I do not know how to invest to get the highest profit. please advise me
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:05:22 AM

I think like this. First, you can create a wallet for Bitcoin at blockchain.info or at the exchanger like Binance, Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. After that, you can deposite to your wallet and buy some bitcoin. Then, you can use bitcoin for daily trading or long term trading. If u want to join ICO, u can save ur bitcoin at wallet like blockchain.info and send the bitcoin to them wallet Grin Grin *cmiiw*

Askylitdrive vxs

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:19:06 AM

I think like this. First, you can create a wallet for Bitcoin in blockchain.info or in an exchanger like Binance, Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. After that, you can deposit it into your wallet and buy bitcoin. Then, you can use bitcoin for daily trading or long-term trading. If you want to join ICO, you can save bitcoin in wallet like blockchain.info and send bitcoin to their wallet, it's not complicated to save BTC to blockchain and it is very appropriate to invest your stock.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

I think the first time you do to invest bitcoin is to make a wallet to accommodate bitcoin on one website for example binance then deposit your money to buy bitcoin and start investing. I recommend investing in the long term.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

You choose the trading place to buy the BTC, and hold until the price of the BTC has reached your expectations. At that time you should sell them better. In my opinion you need to be patient.
Ketekantrasi

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Make sure you've done your research before deciding to invest in bitcoin. The circulation of bitcoin is very limited. Given such limitations, bitcoin prices will likely continue to rise. However, there is no investment that will continue to run smoothly. Some financial experts claim that bitcoin investments can be bubble, because they have no real asset value. For that, you must really understand the risks, benefits, taxes, and how the system works first.

For beginners, start to invest bitcoin slowly. Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy this digital money. Its fluctuating value also makes it impossible for you to put all your money and invest in bitcoins. Can-can, when the price falls then lost all the money you have invested. The bitcoin value keeps moving every minute. Therefore, you need to monitor the movement. There are several features that can be used, such as bitcoin checker and bitcoin ticker widget. Both can give a warning if the movement has reached the value you want. After that stay you decide, want to buy or want to sell.

When you already have bitcoins, selling and buying things is not easy. Need a good foresight in doing so. If the origin of the sale could be, the price could fall away from the purchase price. So my advice remains observant in trading this bitcoin right!
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

You can allocate your own money and try to do some short-term trading on the exchange, but if you want to get more profit, you need to buy some of the mainstream coins and hold it for a longer time.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:12 AM

I am a newbie and I want to invest in bitcoin but I do not know how to invest to get the highest profit. please advise me

I think you should make a research first, you need to know that investing in crypto currency had high risks. The greedy person that wants to earn without anything knowledge it cause of loss.

Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

Important you need to knowledge about using bitcoin, then firstly you can create wallet for the bitcoin as like Coinbase wallet,and blockchain wallet as you like them. second you can choose anyone exchange site ( Example) kucoin,Binance, Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex,Livecoin etc.then you can deposit it and start buy selling,trading as the short and long term profitable.
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

you should start with a small nominal, Keep in mind below the bitcoin price fluctuations can be very significant and even wild, If you invest big in the beginning and it turns out bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, then you will experience a huge loss.
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

#1 Buy Bitcoin hardware wallet such as Trezor, Ledger, etc. it is more safely than others
#2 Go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 Currency exchange on this forum, find verified member here or using escrow to buy your Bitcoin.
#3 Hold your Bitcoin till ended of this year, you will get enough passive profit.
Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

You invest in bitcoin for the first time. I recommend studying and find out before investing in any currency. And while researching, you can also learn how to invest.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

IF you are a newbie to crypto space first try to understand the risk & market fluctuations of bitcoin also what the blcokchain technology is. To save your BTC you must have BTC wallet like Blockchain or you can keep in a exchange like Binance or Bitrex which is not much secure. Also check the rules & regulations of your country to buy BTC using your FIAT currency like USD. Cex.com is a good option & Localbitcoins.com as well. It is not advisable to buy from local seller as you are newbie but someone who can trust you can deal.

If you wanna profit out from your investment you need to hold BTC quite long time to have maximum profit. Also should accumulate BTC when ever market drops. Don't panic sell & try to learn how to trade on BTC. IF you wanna buy even now a good time as market can go up to 10K. This is prediction only. But Still market can come down & wait for the perfect dip to fill your bags. Then sell it mostly in next year if you wish to.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

There are too many ways to invest your bitcoin. But please learn something more about this crypto world before you invest. Because there are too many scammers. You can trade altcoin with your bitcoin and if you invest some good ICO project, you can get good profit. But you need to choose the correct one.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1973

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

First, decide which wallet you will use. Here in this thread is very well written about different wallets for Bitcoin. I advise you to read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
avivsun

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Strongly suggest to learn as much as you can before putting your money in Bitcoin or Altcoin - DYOR- Do Your Own Research

NEVER invest more than you are willing to lose and be aware of how to keep your private key.

Here is an updated  Blockchain Glossary
Here is a guide to  Blockchain Technology

Hope it will help you to get a better understanding of this new technology and opportunities.

Thanks

chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

You also have succumbed to the feeling invest in bitcoin. Regardless of which of countless motives leads you to put your money into a bitcoin, you certainly want to earn it. This is the essence of the investment. Evaluate the amount deposited during a certain time.
If you want to start trading bitcoin right away, advice for you -
1. Create a wallet in the comp, or mobile, or web wallet.
2. Create a Exchange account.
3. For the safety of your investment, buy a Ledger or a Trezor.
These are the basics for investing in Bitcoin. Get the highest profit from investing, trade daily or let bitcoins appreciate in the long run.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

If you have no idea how bitcoin works or how to store them safely I suggest you to invest in yourself and acquire some knowledge about those topics. When you feel comfortable handling Bitcoin you can open up a coinbase account and DCA (Dollar coast average) into Bitcoin with the amount you are comfortable with. and Don't forget to store them in Hardware Wallet Ledger Nano S or Trezor.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

You can either buy and hodl bitcoin and sell when the price goes up or better still you can trade your bitcoin. Either ways you can benefit from your bitcoin.
smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

Hey, At first you should create a bitcoin walltet. There are so many ledger in market but i prefer blockchain wallet. So create a account through blockchain.
You must should study about bitcoin also note that you should analysis market trend of bitcoin or study previous history day to day or month to month.

If you have idle money then you can invest through your blockchain wallet and keep your eye o market. When price will be increased then sell your bitcoin at a higher profit.

Remember one thing never buy  bitcoin or any other cryptos to it's peak point. Take your own time and wait for decreasing price then buy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: