Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Merit on the forum seems to be difficult for newbies.  (Read 662 times)
mbally

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

I agree with you earning merit on this forum is hard, I have seen some great articles/post that requires a merit for it but, the post won't get a single merit but on the hand you will see another post which doesn't make any sense and it will get merit and this makes me wonder why such thing happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

Right! The merit of posting on your posts will improve the credibility, quality of the nick you participate in the forum. But this is not easy for newcomers. Try to gain knowledge and write good articles and you will receive a certificate of merit. This is very beneficial.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

I read all the rules and regulations related to gaining merits and honestly I figured that the best way to earn merits is simply sharing posts and informations that helps the community. Keep doing that and you'll definitely get noticed and earn merits in the process. Best of luck!
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Not just for newbies but for everyone.
Smerit is the one to give to the people who post constructive and informative.
but now only selected people are getting Smerits.

It's hard to get Smerit, even if it's done well, but it's not that easy, and it will continue because many new members will join. To learn this forum must be really careful, and this Smerit will give a gift if you have useful ideas.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

personally, with this merit system, it's difficult for me to increase my rank. because it takes merit to be able to increase the rank. that's true if we should make a good post, but it's very difficult. I don't know how long it will be continued. but, it can be a learning for me in order that in the future i can make a post that good and informative.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

Most of us who recently joined the forum to learn more about cryptocurrency seem to find it very difficult to earn merits on the forum. Most of us try so hard to earn merits but most time find it as mission impossible.
I just wish someone can put us through to earn merits as a number of them is required to rank up from Jr. Member rank.

Let me review your statistic.. you only made 3 Open Thread.. Your reply Post just suggestion and opinion.. try different thing to get your merit bro.. good luck..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

Helping the community to grow and sharing your relevant knowledge with the community will definitely help you to earn merit. I have seen a lot of posts which earn their users merit. Those posts were full of information and their strategy on investing in the market. So, basically they earned merits because of sharing their profit making ideas with the community. Newbies should try that too.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

I agree in the opinion. After the introduction of the merit forum, it became almost impossible to raise your rank higher. As for me it is possible to increase only the Member, and then simply fantastic. If you write a fairly high-quality and useful messages, 100 merits before Full Member is simply unrealistic to earn.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

Most of us who recently joined the forum to learn more about cryptocurrency seem to find it very difficult to earn merits on the forum. Most of us try so hard to earn merits but most time find it as mission impossible.
I just wish someone can put us through to earn merits as a number of them is required to rank up from Jr. Member rank.

you should forget about it and try to find other knowledge that can be useful in this industry. You can do many opportunities such as trade, mining and even investment. so you will not be stuck to get merit and try to follow the signature campaign.
I think if you want to try better you can do many ways to get better.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

The ranking system that exists in this forum seems to me not quite fair. I express my subjective opinion - any work, whether writing posts, should be rewarded, qualitative to a greater extent, less qualitative to a lesser extent. Here on the forum the evaluation of your actions is not necessary - they can evaluate, they can not evaluate - this is a subjective opinion.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

Well its hard to get merit because the smerit is too limited for. The smerit supply is too small and once you sent it to other user, they earn 1 merit and 0.5 sendable merit. Which mean, when someone send to you merit, you are awarded a half of merit that you can able to send. Wondering why, it's call of survivability on how you provide satisfaction all those readers and how you dedicated on what you've post here in bitcointalk.org. So lucky those high ranks, while most of the lower account will experience this kind of filtering system.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:00:41 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 01:49:13 AM by nngella

I do agree that earnig merit is really difficult.  That is why you need to exert extra effort for it.  Extra effort in researching about the cryptoworld, extra effort in reading more, extrs effort in making your post.

apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

I agree with you on this. Specially for us who are relatively new to this forum, we are having a really hard time in obtaining merits which are now required for us to rank up. I do support their drive against spam and sh*t posts but i think merit system has hindered the way the forum is going and somehow it has put power on those people who have higher ranks which is against the principle of bitcoin which is to break the system of centralization or bringing power into the hands of very few people.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

It is difficult in some ways, just you need to catch a real relevant and painful topic that would solve the recent problems of the people the way that they will feel grateful to you, and then will reward you with merit.
Mobadmas

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

We really need tutorials on how to get to merit posotion and how this forum works

Bounty signature where newbie can make token.

Advise on trading and crypto news
Thanks
YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:06:48 AM by YGRJ

no need be rush my friend
u need spend 1month to reach jr member
and another 1month to reach member
and only need 10 merits to become member
u got 2month to earn those 10merits

if u already got 9 merits
maybe this guy can help you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461881.0

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

It will be if you give less attention on merits. Earning merits is not that difficult. Though it takes time. So i think you should try to help people as much as possible in the forum. You will earn merits in time.
safarwe

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

This forum is very tight so it is very difficult for the newbie. Getting to Jr.Member is very difficult. We need to post quality, secure, true content of the topic can become Jr.Member.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

I think there need to take a bounty in which they pay a merit for new participants that they can pump their accounts.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

I think there need to take a bounty in which they pay a merit for new participants that they can pump their accounts.

I put you on ignore for that suggestion. I think they should remove a merit, rather than award one.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: