Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌎 Toqqn: Crypto Distributing Social Platform [AD FREE] [PRO PRIVACY]  (Read 2856 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

Currently social media has become a basic need for everyone. security and privacy are really needed. so far several times I have encountered projects similar to Toqqn. but toqqn is more interesting. with Toqqn users get security and privacy services in focus, besides toqqn offer to give rewards to all users. this is very profitable and interesting. Do you already have partners in this project? and will it be informed for us?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sembada

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

viewed from all the advantages offered by this project I think the more allure for investors to be able to join and support the projects in the future.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

the project is very interesting, a goal or a good mission to build crypto money so that more enthusiasts are smart, hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
AwSaN

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

new projects and Private sale still will begin in September, I look for the promotion of the project is good and I am sure will be many investors who join in this project.
We will be happy if you join our bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4816463.0
AwSaN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

and how will users of the platform receive cryptocurrency? what exactly do you need to do? what are your benefits? haven't found the value of your token yet. what pair does it meet and at what cost?
Please see the whitepaper
AwSaN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

Currently social media has become a basic need for everyone. security and privacy are really needed. so far several times I have encountered projects similar to Toqqn. but toqqn is more interesting. with Toqqn users get security and privacy services in focus, besides toqqn offer to give rewards to all users. this is very profitable and interesting. Do you already have partners in this project? and will it be informed for us?
Sure , all the information will be available for everyone
AwSaN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

viewed from all the advantages offered by this project I think the more allure for investors to be able to join and support the projects in the future.
We are going to do our best to present the project to all investors
AwSaN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

the project is very interesting, a goal or a good mission to build crypto money so that more enthusiasts are smart, hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Yes, it is . our goal is big
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

Let's support this project, so that this project can be successful, it can also achieve the target of continued enthusiasm for all teams and participants to always be compact so that the project is successful.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Happy with the concept brought by the Toqqn project. In addition, the Toqqn project made a large enough allocation for bounty hunters. If all who are actively involved in promoting this project can certainly attract investors. Hopefully this Toqqn project can also be successful and can develop in the future.
AwSaN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Looks like a serious and interesting project!

RESERVE ROMANIAN TRANSLATION

Please post this in the bounty thread

BitcoinTalk User Name:    5o5kY

BitcoinTalk Profile:           https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

Telegram Username:       @SoskyGuru

Also, I am very interested in promoting it on my facebook. I will keep an eye on this!
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

I saw your whitepaper and looked interesting. This is a great idea, and this team also looks very professional, the project must be successful
5o5kY

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

@AwSaN

What's with the quote? I didn't post the translation implemented on a new ANN thread and didn't made the whitepaper respecting the original template because I didn't received the materials I need. I've posted the links for my google docs 1 on 1 translations made by myself to get them ready for implementation. If you're an admin or you can directly talk to an admin, please let them know about it and tell them to send me the materials.

Thank you!

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
AwSaN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

@AwSaN

What's with the quote? I didn't post the translation implemented on a new ANN thread and didn't made the whitepaper respecting the original template because I didn't received the materials I need. I've posted the links for my google docs 1 on 1 translations made by myself to get them ready for implementation. If you're an admin or you can directly talk to an admin, please let them know about it and tell them to send me the materials.

Thank you!
I'll tell the admin about that
AwSaN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

I saw your whitepaper and looked interesting. This is a great idea, and this team also looks very professional, the project must be successful

We are really glad to hear that
You are welcome to our project
AwSaN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Happy with the concept brought by the Toqqn project. In addition, the Toqqn project made a large enough allocation for bounty hunters. If all who are actively involved in promoting this project can certainly attract investors. Hopefully this Toqqn project can also be successful and can develop in the future.
Thanks for your support , we're working hard to promote the project
AwSaN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Let's support this project, so that this project can be successful, it can also achieve the target of continued enthusiasm for all teams and participants to always be compact so that the project is successful.
We really appreciate your enthusiasm
5o5kY

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

@AwSaN

Thank you!

It's ok, I will update the translation links ASAP! (Or should I reply again with all the translation links?)

Sorry for the confusion!

Toqqn.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Join our Telegram group >> https://t.me/toqqn

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

@AwSaN

Thank you!

It's ok, I will update the translation links ASAP! (Or should I reply again with all the translation links?)

Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry about the confusion 5o5kY. Hope all is well now. If you have any additional questiosn, please don't hesitate to contact @themayan on telegram or ask in the bounty group.

Join our Telegram group >> https://t.me/toqqn

-- being social is the new crypto mining --
5o5kY

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

@AwSaN

Thank you!

Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry about the confusion 5o5kY. Hope all is well now. If you have any additional questiosn, please don't hesitate to contact @themayan on telegram or ask in the bounty group.

No worries, I've talked with Mayan on Telegram, everything is alright. I will post the links in this reply again:

Romanian Translation:

White paper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tSunfx9IuI9ZLRiJVBh6cxxDt7OZ5lv-_U2aBdIqhuM/edit

Bounty post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4967373.new#new

ANN post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4967107.new#new    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: