Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:02:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1351 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Yes, the altcoins price have dropped to the bottom now, I have bought few altcoins recently and I think the market will boost in this year surely, time to buy it if you have the spare money.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Thats a choice you have to make, dciding for you might be misleading you, But according to the direction in which the coins ar heading, this is one of the most investor friendly momments there are in the market,Te coins have lost value and are cheaply available in the market, Look into these and particularly chose those with good quality and invest in them., there are chances that these coins will earn you god returns in the long run, if you take them with the seriousness they deserve
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

It is indeed a good opportunity to invest in altcoin, but you need to know that the risk of altcoin is much greater than the risk of bitcoin, so if you need to invest in altcoin, you should first learn more about the altcoin field and fully understand it. Their risks, then invest
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Despite the market is now profitable to buy, by the end of the year you can earn a lot on it. Looking where to invest

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Yes. This is a good time for buy btc and altcoins. Because next month upward cryptocurrency markets start to price up. So i think now good time to buy lot of valuble coins in lowest price right now.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

I think Bitcoin is worth investing, and it is not a altcoin. Bitcoin is the real cryptocurrency. I see the future of cryptocurrencies is good, it has a loyal community, and work transactions and ledgers are its strengths. So I will always invest.
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

Yeah, That's true that there has been movement in the altcoins when the Bitcoin goes 5400 to 8400. We all think that if the king The Bitcoin rises so the altcoins will follow the king Bitcoin. But there are times like the Bitcoin goes high but and the altcoins doesn't follow the Bitcoin. There might be two reasons. The first one, people might dump the altcoins having no faith in them and the second one the increasing of the Bitcoin might not be sufficient for the altcoins so the Bitcoin has to rise more.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Yeah, That's true that there has been movement in the altcoins when the Bitcoin goes 5400 to 8400. We all think that if the king The Bitcoin rises so the altcoins will follow the king Bitcoin. But there are times like the Bitcoin goes high but and the altcoins doesn't follow the Bitcoin. There might be two reasons. The first one, people might dump the altcoins having no faith in them and the second one the increasing of the Bitcoin might not be sufficient for the altcoins so the Bitcoin has to rise more.
This is our advantage to buy more altcoin because the market encountered dump which it's more affordable to buy in lower price but still it can take risks so make some plan for you what the best thing to do.

kennylinkqr

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I think this is a good time to invest altcoin
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

If you look at the current market it is very good and very profitable because some of them are red. Then I believe this is the right time to buy altcoin and invest it, because I am sure the market will be green by the end of this year and the price will definitely rise higher and will benefit greatly.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Thats a choice you have to make, dciding for you might be misleading you, But according to the direction in which the coins ar heading, this is one of the most investor friendly momments there are in the market,Te coins have lost value and are cheaply available in the market, Look into these and particularly chose those with good quality and invest in them., there are chances that these coins will earn you god returns in the long run, if you take them with the seriousness they deserve
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

Wait a little bit market is red again after 1-2 day buy bitcoins because will start growing in coming days and due to bitcoin's increase other altcoins start decreasing or will be stable for sometime. When  bitcoin pumps and reach maximum price and become stable then people start selling bitcoins and start investing in altcoins so by this activity altcoins start increasing and growing.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

No, now buy BTC is safer for you, and BTC will bring you extremely high profits if you patiently hold them in the next few months, I believe that by the end of 2018 it will be a boom time price of BTC

Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Your best investment is always in yourself.
Before you invest money  into anything be sure you have invested time, money, and energy into understanding your investment philosophy, strategy and knowledge.I think You should really go for cryptocurrencies which are solving real life problems currently and most importantly are backed by a good team. Like EOS and Ethereum.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

now the prices are cheap and investing in altcoins can bring you profits. but it is not known whether the market finished its decline or will continue to fall.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

Yes, the altcoin is worth investing, because a good altcoin 100-500 times, you can get very good rewards. But you must also learn to control risk. Because investment risks are high, you need to be cautious.
The current market is suitable for investment.
jwelkem

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Presently altcoin is extremely down in the crypto showcase. So you can get some altcoin I am certain if hold in next couple of month I am certain you can get a decent benefit from this altcoin. I have some purchase altcoin hold for next couple of month I need to get a decent benefit from it. You can get some altcoin you can get a decent benefit from it.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

The price of altcoins at the moment is declining, and there are no signs of stopping. So if you invest now, the probability of loss will be large because the price has not touched the bottom to invest. So if you want to invest in altcoins, then you should wait a few days until the exchange rate drops to the bottom.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

You should understand what you want to buy and why. How long you can wait and goal for the price. And only after that you should make decision about buying or not. Most of the altcoins will disappear over time, be careful.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Now the market has fallen so deep, this is a great opportunity for you to buy altcoin. I recommend that you buy altcoin now because I believe that in the last few months the price of altcoin will increase very fast. Some good altcoin you should buy are ETH, ADA, MIOTA, NEO and TRX. I like ADA, this is altcoin with advanced blockchain. Cardano has a very professional development team, it fixes many bugs on Ethereum. This shows that Cardano has good scalability. I believe in the future Cardano will grow and compete with Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: