Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:02:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1351 times)
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

It is good time to invest in some good valueable and potential altcoins,price of altcoin is still very low we should buy and patiently hold if we want to make profit from its in future
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

if you have a lot of money, maybe now is the right time to buy. do it on a potentially good altcoin going forward. it's not impossible if in the next few months, there will be a jump. this is only my personal input and prediction. you may have another opinion about this. thank you

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

This is the right time to invest in crypto big time and make big money in the last quarter of the year. I believe the market would recover by then.

If you have free money, invest it in the cryptos. Do not borrow a dollar to buy tokens or Bitcoins. You should not have any debts - be ready to wait for the profit for several months and stay patient all this time.
Gras

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

I think now is a good time to buy altcoins. However, it is better not to buy on all available funds, and buy parts, as there is no guarantee that the price will not go lower. In comparison with the peak of the market now very attractive prices to buy.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
In a meanwhile it just right to choose by buyong altcoins right now becausr the market is a deeply goes down.We can buy a lot and hodl for the future.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
if you already have a strong intention and you are ready with all the risks that will be obtained in the investment it is up to you, indeed the strategy to invest buy at a low price and sell at a high price so that you get a profit
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

You can still wait until the price of coins down again. BTC and ETH are now down, and if you want to invest certainly can. But both these coins can still be down another price and you should still monitor the development of these coins. And if the coin has been very down could directly invest.

drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

For me the right time to invest on altcoins is when its still down in the market. It is a great opportunity always to have it in such low price. You will have low risk investment with assurance of returns.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

I think that right now is not the right time to buy altcoins because the crypto market is currently not good for investing in altcoins, I am afraid that not the profits but we only get losses.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Now would be perfect timing to look for nice project to invest into.

There might be another bottom, but since BTC is sort of steady in $5-7k range everything is looking perfect for investment if you ask me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

Now if you buy altcoin is ok, because the price is very cheap, if you feel good coin should buy because almost all the coins are down in the moment.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

For me the right time to invest on altcoins is when its still down in the market. It is a great opportunity always to have it in such low price. You will have low risk investment with assurance of returns.
Yes, the prices are sweet. But if you will buy bad coins price won`t increase, you need to receive skills to find really good ones and then invest in. I think alts - its goldmine for crypto investors.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

I buy these coins. I think this is the best opportunity for investment for the coins right now.:-

ETH
RIPPLE

Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

To be candid with you, I have not see ETH so cheap as this since have joined cryptos world, however I'm not too disappointed about the situation because I'm aware of that before I joined the business. Therefore, this is the best time to invest on altcoin.
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

Yes ,this is the best time to buy Altcoin because the market is showing a good signal and very soon, the market will return to its good old days and before that starts , it is very advisable to  buy some good and Hold for the right time. Haven said that, we must also understand that some altcoin are pumped and dump by wailers  and as such, you must be very careful to know when the altcoin is being pump and when it will be dump too.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

It seems to me that now the last days before the big rise in prices on cryptomarket because of increase in business activity, important updates on the main cryptocurrencies and their official approval in a number of countries.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

I recommend you to have to invest in the top altcoins in the crypto market. because the market price pump again at this year.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

I recommend you to have to invest in the top altcoins in the crypto market. because the market price pump again at this year.
in fact, many expected such an opportunity to buy coins at a cheap price. On the one hand, I do not want to lose this chance, but on the other hand there is a danger of buying unpromising coins.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

I think that now you should buy btc and ether as they are the best coins in the rating and you can be sure that you will earn on them a bit later when the price increases and everything will stabilize
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Now I think it's a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Altcoins can be bought, but choose good altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: