Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Review.Network (REW) - A Decentralized Market Feedback Platform  (Read 2350 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
Merited by Notin2 (1)

Review.Network project appears like another good project that can connect to a large number of users when the platform is functional, but from my own observation, i think some how this feedback will be indirectly influenced because of the reward system, i mean, most people would like to give a good review or feedback just to be rewarded, am just trying to understand our effective this would be 100% without any influence whatsoever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

re you planning to create a bounty campaign for your product ?

Hey Rtalk! We have a bonus (plus a referral system) for our Beta signups. Over 70,000 people already registered, and after 100,000 we decrease the bonuses a bit, so if you haven't already, join now! Smiley Here is the link - https://beta.review.network/preregister
What about the users who abuse the bonus & the referral system? Do you check 1 on 1 the participants or you just let them go and receive your rewards for nothing?

Hi iwasneverhere! Yes, we do have multiple checks in place to prevent abuse. We are seeing a lot of bot activity and people trying to game the system ever since the beginning of the campaign, and we are handling them Smiley
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

Review.Network project appears like another good project that can connect to a large number of users when the platform is functional, but from my own observation, i think some how this feedback will be indirectly influenced because of the reward system, i mean, most people would like to give a good review or feedback just to be rewarded, am just trying to understand our effective this would be 100% without any influence whatsoever.

I guess there will also be some rating system for the users themselves. If it turns out that someone spams reviews maybe those reviews lose weight in comparison to other reviews.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Hi D1jay! Thanks for the feedback - that is a great question. Incentivized systems can be very efficient in increasing engagement, but if you don't combine positive incentives with negative ones, than the system won't be stable. If you are only rewarding people, they will naturally try to use the system to their advantage. So what you need is a way of either making "cheating" behaviour very expensive or punishing those who don't play by the rules. The design of such a system is challenging, but also very exciting - it combines the knowledge of token models, mechanism design, blockchain technology and economy.

Here's a few words about how Review.Network's token economy works in that regard:

- Review are not validated based on sentiment. This means that a positive and negative reviews are treated the same.
- To write a review, the user must stake a certain amount of tokens, as a way to show guarantees that what he's writing is correct. If a review is approved by the process of community validation, the writer (as well as the validators) get his stake back, plus a reward. If it's rejected, the writer loses his stake and it goes back into the platform's Review Rewards Pool (a token pool from which the rewards are distributed).
- Also, to reach a decision weather or not a review should pass validation, a consensus among the validators must be formed. This means that those who are in the majority get a token reward, while those who are in minority lose their stake. The process of voting is blind, meaning that validators don't know how other validators voted until all of them have voted.
- The validators will also be "validated", by the system automatically generating reviews that it knows if they should pass the validation or not, and then punishing the validators who are clearly cheating.
- On the side of market research surveys, companies will get an automatic risk assessment for each completed one. The risk assessment is generated based on statistical models, and includes things like answering differently formulated question asking the same thing inconsistently, or detecting common non-attention patterns like straight line or zig-zag answers, as well as other well known psychometry methods.

In short - token rewards make users want to use the system, but the risk of losing their staked tokens if they cheat keeps them honest.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

I guess there will also be some rating system for the users themselves. If it turns out that someone spams reviews maybe those reviews lose weight in comparison to other reviews.

Yes, correct - users will have a reputation score that's based on their activity on the network - having reviews pass validation, upvoted, answering surveys without disputes... The score will also be used in other parts of the system, like protecting newly added products that have no reviews yet, so that only users above a certain reputation threshold are able to leave a review. The review sorting will take all kinds of metrics into account, and reputation is one of them. Smiley
cryprourlbull

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Hi! The project is interesting to me because it provides good statistics. That means it can reduce the ways of making a bad decision and also the risk of loss. But in what country will be implemented?
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

Hi! The project is interesting to me because it provides good statistics. That means it can reduce the ways of making a bad decision and also the risk of loss. But in what country will be implemented?

Thanks cryprourlbull! That's right, we have team members who are experts in statistics and data analytics. We are working on designing the models for this. Review.Network platform will be global and decentralized - we don't have any plans for country discrimination Smiley
NUKA

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

#Reservation For Russian Translation
Native Language: Russian
Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1827060
Email: Egorkanukonya@gmail.com
Telegram: @nukakz
ETH address: 0x8321c61f6Ca4018B7a5350c6Ef0E97ce623D722a
If you interested, please send me PM on my bitcointalk profile.
Thank you!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ OTCBTC ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ● ● ▬▬▬Purchase / Sale ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●               
[/url]https://t.me/@Nukakz
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

Review.Network’s Bradley Zarich was a guest on CryptoBabble’s podcast! Have a listen to the interview >> HERE <<

https://i.imgur.com/2lLp8zl.png
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Vision is interesting as it is not only helping to connect companies with its customers for improving its services, it also help companies to research the needs of potential customers for development of business strategies.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

is a project between the company network and smart consumers without any cost, I think all that can be created by REW in mature
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

The product itself is still in its infancy and no MVP is available, but the technical aspects of the platform and application are well thought out and clearly visible on the website Smiley
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

The product itself is still in its infancy and no MVP is available, but the technical aspects of the platform and application are well thought out and clearly visible on the website Smiley

Thanks for your support bakst2! We do indeed have an MVP, but it's not public yet! You can checkout the code at https://github.com/ReviewNetwork/RN-Prototype-Solidity and https://github.com/ReviewNetwork/RN-Prototype. We are aiming to make the company application MVP (for creating surveys) public, but the user's side of things we'll have a video showcasing it. Stay tuned!
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

By providing real data and utilizing blockchain technology, Review.Network is here to majorly improve the hospitality industry, and its consumers!
Thank you HospitalityTech for featuring us!

>> READ THE ARTICLE <<
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

Scientific & academic research, government elections, market research, the possibilities are endless with Review.Network

https://i.imgur.com/EZWRba7.jpg
Bylocalhost

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

PRE ICO Time : 21 days 6 hours left
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

TBT to our CEO Filip who presented Review.Network at BlockchainExpo Europe!

https://i.imgur.com/8XnCfcg.jpg
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

It is with great pride we announce that we’ve reached 100,000 users registered for our beta!

Because of the amazing demand, we are now opening an additional 100,000 spots!

Register today to be a part of the future of market research!

>> REGISTER HERE <<

Be sure to check our Telegram Community and Telegram Announcements channels for more updates and information.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

Want to learn more about Review.Network? Join our AMA tomorrow at 12:00PM CET and ask us anything!

>> Review.Network's YouTube Channel <<

https://i.imgur.com/3KxhSEt.png
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

Review.Network is headed back to China!
Come meet the team in Shanghai on August 24th & 25th and let’s talk about how we’re changing the game.

https://i.imgur.com/8vXOZwg.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: