Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Review.Network (REW) - A Decentralized Market Feedback Platform  (Read 2350 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Soft Cap: €3,000,000
Hard Cap: €22,500,000

Pre-Sale

Start: August 1st 2018
End: August 31st 2018

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

Start: September 1st 2018
End: September 30th 2018

I think your target for Softcap and Hardcap are quite high since you only have 2 months for token sale. Do you plan for an extended ICO if it cannot meet your target? Although I also hope it can reach the target for the two months later.  

Thanks for your support Kharz! It is very true that the market conditions are extremely unfavourable right now, but we are looking at all options to make sure we get to softcap. We are certain that we can make the company successful and that Review.Network will have a big impact on how commercial market works in the future. As we previously stated, we will develop the Beta version of the project no matter what, because we want to show the world the possibilities that Review.Network will open. As we are getting closer to the ICO and the Beta, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and we are working extra hard. And to answer your previous question, we are at 51% of our softcap as of now. We believe strongly in this technology and the need for it.

Readjusting the actual softcap before starting the mainsale ICO stage can be a solution. Good luck.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

rembit77

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

it is very good that managers continue to answer questions and show more and more new developments. on the presale how many of the 3 million euro that are needed for the start are collected?
alinayatsko34

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

I was interested in this project, I would like to participate in it.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Pre-Sale

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

I think your target for Softcap and Hardcap are quite high since you only have 2 months for token sale. Do you plan for an extended ICO if it cannot meet your target? Although I also hope it can reach the target for the two months later.  

Thanks for your support Kharz! It is very true that the market conditions are extremely unfavourable right now, but we are looking at all options to make sure we get to softcap. We are certain that we can make the company successful and that Review.Network will have a big impact on how commercial market works in the future. As we previously stated, we will develop the Beta version of the project no matter what, because we want to show the world the possibilities that Review.Network will open. As we are getting closer to the ICO and the Beta, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and we are working extra hard. And to answer your previous question, we are at 51% of our softcap as of now. We believe strongly in this technology and the need for it.

Readjusting the actual softcap before starting the mainsale ICO stage can be a solution. Good luck.

Thanks for input eprocent! We actually decided to extend the token sale - read all about it here - https://medium.com/reviewnetwork/announcement-update-on-token-sale-mvp-5d76359be1d8
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

I was interested in this project, I would like to participate in it.

Hey alinayatsko34, glad to hear that! Smiley our Pre-Sale is now live, and you can participate through https://presale.review.network.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

it is very good that managers continue to answer questions and show more and more new developments. on the presale how many of the 3 million euro that are needed for the start are collected?

Hey rembit77, appreciate the support! Honestly, I am so thrilled and thankful for the questions we get here and absolutely love answering them! There are some of the most insightful questions we got from the community, it's amazing Cheesy

We are now at 65% of our softcap.

Our updated token sale schedule was just announced (https://medium.com/reviewnetwork/announcement-update-on-token-sale-mvp-5d76359be1d8), and extending the sale will help us reach the softcap and much more. It will also allow us to publish more good news before the start of the main sale - as you noted, there are more and more developments with the project, and we are working on really cool stuff! In a few days we'll release the User MVP on the Play Store, and next week we are releasing the Company MVP, which is a really important step to show what we're working on. Other exciting things coming up - team and advisor expansion, show-off of User app design for Beta of the platform, new partnerships... The market may be down, but we're more excited than ever for what's to come!
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Review.Network is a project that aims to create a unique trusted high-intelligence user-company feedback platform based on blockchain and AI technologies. Review Network provides direct communication between companies and customers, that helps carry on efficient top-tier market research feedback without any mediator. The platform's community can gain coins by producing content and working with quality reviews on the Review.Network platform. With the smart recommendation system implemented, it is easier for members to find the best goods and services with ease.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

Pre-Sale

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

Thanks for input eprocent! We actually decided to extend the token sale - read all about it here - https://medium.com/reviewnetwork/announcement-update-on-token-sale-mvp-5d76359be1d8

It is a great solution to extend the sales period, but the softcap readjustment can save the project if it can not raise the current softcap. Good luck
eprocent

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Pre-Sale

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

It is a great solution to extend the sales period, but the softcap readjustment can save the project if it can not raise the current softcap. Good luck
In fact, the readjustment of the softcap does not influence in any way the invested amounts, or the decisions of the investors. Good luck!
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

I think, for a business company the coming of the Network Review is very profitable, because through this platform network there is high-quality market research feedback that eliminates intermediaries, and gives direct rewards to users for their feedback.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

for me this project is very interesting to me because this project has provided various analyzes and can help in making a decision
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Milestone Moment!

Review.Network has released the MVP APP on Google Play.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

https://i.imgur.com/k8qBM8V.png
Marquez-Michael

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

The idea in the project of course is very good, but how to make money on investors, I just do not understand. Too long development time with incomprehensible options. The usual services that already have now all perform perfectly.
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Greetings  A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the plan proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
saasi158

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

It so is easy to get lost in this messy place. Besides, spammers have conquered every single forum. This place is literally sinking in referral links
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

As there are still little more than one month for Pre-sale round so soft cap will be met successfully in my opinion. Just raised Ethereum will turn into three times. This is what I wanted to make sure of after reading about the project and finding it very interesting. Review from different ICO raters are over 90% which is also good.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

As there are still little more than one month for Pre-sale round so soft cap will be met successfully in my opinion. Just raised Ethereum will turn into three times. This is what I wanted to make sure of after reading about the project and finding it very interesting. Review from different ICO raters are over 90% which is also good.

Hey XCNP, thanks for the support! We release our User MVP a few days ago, feel free to check it out - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reviewnetworkmobile Smiley also on Friday we're releasing the Company MVP, we can't wait! Cheesy
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

Review.Network proudly announces a partnership with TokenDesk which simplifies purchasing REW tokens by VISA or MASTERCARD.

https://i.imgur.com/Z43x89m.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: