Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible?  (Read 606 times)
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Forkdelta is not a serious exchange and I am sorry but this coin is actually a scam. If the only exchange where this guys are listed are ether- and forkdelta, the team has failed their goals to achieve at least some trading volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?

Of course everything is possible in crypto. Even the coin have been listed for very long time, it still can be a scam coin.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?
Trading depends only on supply and demand. If there is enough buyers you can sell almost everything. For example I will have a good marketing and I will promise you better future and so on, but I will not have any product- you will probably buy it because you believe that it has a value.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

So rude to say that ICO project scammed you. Generally, the non-potential Token almost being traded in Forkdelta. And I suggest you that when joining any bounty of ICO project, the first action you should do that research carefully about ICO, dev members and the popularity of this project in the social network.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

There may be constraints or other things that make it. at least there is a clarity of this but when the team could not be contacted this also become constraints. just hope you get the coins will start entry in Exchange again though it was for a long time. but an indication of a scam persists because of the events that you have to say.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

It is very possible especially when the dev has been able to do away with own coin and have been able to make their own profit and more especially when the project is not looking like it will bring more profit to dev.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

it looks like you are the lucky one, mate! congratulations, because what you described does look like scam. i just wish all of us had that supply of luck. be careful in the future projects Wink

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

Yeah sure, that a coin is listed on the exchange doesn't mean it is a good coin, some people list coins on the exchanges just to dump them and make their money, so even coins on the exchange can still be a scam.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

Yes if the team intends to scam, then the coin will be turned into a scam. But in the forkdelta case, they can delist it but still you can make trades. Forkdelta is known for a free listing exchange. Even if it is still not listed on their exchange you can make trades on it by just copying the smart contract address on the token.

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

Oh yes this is very possible, there are a lot of scam coins that are on exchanges. What you need to understand is that a lot of these scammers actually work to get their coins listed on exchanges and with that they can sell off their coins that they have. They always have a larger stash and once they have sold, people start to realize that the coin is a scam and they are getting delisted, this is why bounty hunters sell as soon as they get paid their rewards, to avoid situations like this
at least strategy has a good bounty hunter in this regard but they are thus thought to be damaging to the market price. I have also never encountered ducts telegram bounty disappeared and sure enough, it was a huge scam. vigilance will be necessary for the bounty because many persons are currently very often makes the bounty this kind of scam.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Based on your statement I think its possible that those bounty are scam, and the listing few days in the forkdelta is one of their alibi to hide their  real intention.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

Well, a coin could die over the time, when there are no more people trade the coins. so it loosing it's value.
That way the exchange market will remove that coins from their market.

abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

Of course, this is a sign of fraud, the project is really a scam. Not only investors get losses, but also bounty hunters who spend their valuable time. They need to work for a long time and wait a long time for the distribution of tokens, which most likely after distribution will not cost good money.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

I think it might be full. Why not. Initially developed to merge their tokens on the stock exchange. Then the project lives its own life there are many such projects. I don't think this is a secret.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

Unfortunately now this happens very often, projects are closed, their tokens lose any value on the market
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Well, that is very possible to happening. Forkdelta exchange is not the indicator of the success project.
I think if the project listed their coins in big exchanges like binance or bitfinex, it can be the indicator of success project then.
Both investors and hunters must do their due diligence with longer time, so they won't end up being scammed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: