Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become Bounty Manager with Good Project?  (Read 360 times)
reyasuo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

I know for sure beginner is very difficult to be manager with good project except the developer of some good project.
For beginner who wants to be a bounty manager, what to do first?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

First, you need to find an ICO or some that will hire you because that is the hardest part because sometimes they don't hire newbies next make sure you are good at organizing and creating the forms and creating a spreadsheet for the forms because that is the hardest part of the campaign next is make sure you create an appealing and a nice thread so you will have some participants and you need to moderate the thread well and check the stakes and weekly reports of the participants.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

When you are look up a project, just go to their website and google the names of the team members. In fact, you can check out their LinkedIn profile too. If nothing concrete comes up, then you are dealing with not that competent a team.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

would suggest to look for a good white paper as it the butter and bread of all ICO’s. A well-crafted whitepaper can define a generation. Just look at what Bitcoin’s whitepaper has done to this era.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

A good bounty manager should be able to find solutions to the problems of those who join the campaign and make stake counts weekly. He can also find campaigns he can manage if he works professionally. A good website is also required Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

I know for sure beginner is very difficult to be manager with good project except the developer of some good project.
For beginner who wants to be a bounty manager, what to do first?
Of course, I can only assume, but I will express my opinion on the issue. Bounty Manager will not go far without a portfolio and the biggest challenge will be to find a project to work on. Even experienced bounty managers have problems with this. So in the early stages, it is necessary to gain some connections and have some groundwork.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

At first the person should have some admin experience (not necessary associated with cryptocurrency) to become Bounty Manager. Then he should be familiar with bases of ICO, crowdfunding and cryptocurrency. I think that things quite enough for resume.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

would suggest to look for a good white paper as it the butter and bread of all ICO’s. A well-crafted whitepaper can define a generation. Just look at what Bitcoin’s whitepaper has done to this era.
And it seems to me that the paper can endure everything, but a real product or its prototype can outshine the mind of any investor and outweigh everything against it. But the review of the team, this is how to look into the soul of the project, will also be useful.

Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

I think you can learn from some of the bounty managers who manage the bounty thread.
Then I think the most important thing is the statistics, which is what the bounty manager needs to know the most.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

There is the need to apply I guess. There are threads about users trying to be hired as bounty managers in the services section, creating your own bounty management service is probably your first try.

The team may check your previous post so they know whether you have fair judgement to situations so if they find out you are a good communicator and participate in forum discussions with professionalism, you might just be hired.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

A good bounty manager should be able to find solutions to the problems of those who join the campaign and make stake counts weekly. He can also find campaigns he can manage if he works professionally. A good website is also required Smiley

Obviously always willing to receive questions from the participants gladly not only at the beginning of just doing it, because many questions always like to be ignored
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

"Create a document/note on your desktop with all the various usernames,
 profile links, public wallet addresses, etc. You will be using this information
 repeatedly.Remember that do not use exchange addresses under any
 circumstances."
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Before you start your management journey you have to see if this career is right for you or not. Try to reach out other project managers and ask them questions. Then make your decision wisely.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

it’s better to be a participant substitute of a manager at first. Because it’s hard enough but if you really want to be you should have much experience and practice in this sphere.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

I think you have to promoteand prepare yourself to be a manager with good project, you’ll have to do what your company needs. So try to improve your quality and get some experience
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I really respect your ambition but the fact is a newbie never can't be approved or hire as a manager , if you developed a good project then the situation is different but if not then you have to go as per the steps and gather experience, and knowledge
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

In this area, a very big competition and it will be problematic to get there without experience and even get a good project. You need a lot of experience to give you good and quality projects

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
ADReHaJIuH

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:29:07 PM
Merited by antoninka (2)

I think it's better to ask the bounty managers. Maybe they'll share. But you will be an additional competitor for them. You just need to be in this topic as a fish in the water and be able to distinguish promising projects from .

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

Well, if there is no experience, good projects are unlikely to agree that you were the manager of bounty. It is better to be an assistant manager first to be in the know. But there is a minus that not all managers work with assistants.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

being a manger of a project is a not easy thing for those who are new here,  this post ask for lot of experience and knowledge about the market , if can developed a project on your own then this is easy otherwise you have to join on ICO which is quite difficult to do,  but I wish a very good luck for the work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: