Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:36:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WorldCoin (WDC) has bottomed - exciting things ahead  (Read 1790 times)
Jomppe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

Hello,

As many of You have probably heard, WorldCoin price seem to be stabilized.
The price have went down around 80 % from the ATH.
A lot of bad things has happened but the coin is still alive and well.
The coin itself is still giving the first confirmation within 30 seconds only.
It is just enough for merchants to accept the coin.

The coin supply rate is dropping by 1 % weekly - this supports the stable growth in the exchange rates of the coin.
I am not recommending this coin for the short term though - as anybody who has studied economics in university knows, the exchange rate of money is determined by the relative money supply.

Therefore the relative money supply between BitCoin and WorldCoin is 0.077 BTC. This is the long term minimum rate the coin is going to hit.
As the other big currency gives a merchant 10 minutes from the transaction the confirmation, WorldCoin gives it in 30 seconds only - therefore it is realistic to expect that over long time, WDC's market cap will exceed all the other cryptocoins.

Best regards,
Jomppe
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:14:40 PM

therefore it is realistic to expect that over long time, WDC's market cap will exceed all the other cryptocoins.

hmm.. WDC might stand as a simple alternative choice but it's not realistic to expect it to necessarily "exceed all the other cryptocoins".
I hold some and I hope it does well but being unrealistic about its chances relative to others, doesn't help sell it.

If it's good, you shouldn't need to knock the competition; just sell it on its own merits. Also link to key threads describing how to foolproof install on all platforms and point to lists of exchanges etc etc.. otherwise you miss the impulse buyers.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:20:30 PM

WDC is the only coin from that i always have some. If the dev team now gets serious, i see a bright future for WDC.
Zzzack

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:26:30 PM

Jomppe, I've seen you pumping this coin even during the Scharmbeck disaster.

Don't try to suck people in unless there's good reason.

Producer
bnogal

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:38:22 PM

DGC is lot better at the moment.

And i have both
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

So why promote now if the short-term prospects aren't so bright?
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:45:43 PM

Bagholder trying to sell his bags.

Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

Bagholder trying to sell his bags.

I am actually buying.
As I told, the price has dropped from 0.001 to 0.00023 levels.
It is time to start packing the bags.

The coin has survived from a lot of disasters - this makes me believe more in this treasure.
There is a lot of downward manipulation for the coin. I think it is time to crash the manipulators and start hoarding.
Beware, the shorters, the bull starts running soon.
New All Time High is coming ahead.  Cool
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:47:04 PM

True, worldcoin has the potential and the new community which will be seeking its transition from Scharmbeck is also doing good. All in all a bright future for Wdc. But all this will take time, its not a pump and dump coin. It has real potential to be used in real world. And therefore is a good long term investment.
moriartypants

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

Ever since I got into WDC I heard endlessly that it was a long term coin, not pump and dump, good tech, well run, etc etc.

This is one of the things that has attracted me to it.  Unfortunately, it hasn't been able to demonstrate that it is any of these things (besides perhaps the tech bit.)  I am still holding, but crying while I do so.
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:46:35 PM

Ever since I got into WDC I heard endlessly that it was a long term coin, not pump and dump, good tech, well run, etc etc.

This is one of the things that has attracted me to it.  Unfortunately, it hasn't been able to demonstrate that it is any of these things (besides perhaps the tech bit.)  I am still holding, but crying while I do so.

Waite and see, soon you will be happy when you own these digital gems. Smiley
Future gets brighter than long time before.

This coin is technically the most advanced coin, that's for sure.
The coin has great potential to become a currency.
If a coin that takes 10 minutes to get the first confirmation has hit max over 10 billion USD market cap, what can you expect a coin that gets its first confirmation even 30 seconds.
Eventually (within a few years), this coin will take the whole cryptocurrency world over.

My recommendation: do not go "all-in", but rather buy on a constant dailuy rate. When the price goes up, you get less and when the price drops you get more coins. The point is this: you get constantly ever increasing share of WDC pie.  Grin
tbitt

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:58:12 PM

Community of this coin is working very hard right now and I really hope all that effort pays off in future.
And if some of them have bags full of WDC when all goes up then there is no saying that they wouldn't deserve all that.
Then those all greedy mumblers can keep it to themselves and continue on jumping to the next most profitable coin at the moment.

I have liked the WorldCoin from the first time I sow it and still it's one of my favorites.
It's true that this is hard time for this coin but this is also great opporturnity to make community strong and united. Everything about this coin and it's management should be also more open to everyone to see from now on.

Have a good day everyone.
Definitely interesting times ahead. Smiley
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:43:47 PM

Yup.
This coin truly has value because the transaction is fast. Actually it is amazing how low the marketcap is currently with WDC in relation to the technical superiority of the coin itself.
There are new services opening around WDC, such as the new exchange that is about to be launched soon.
http://www.wdc-e.com/
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:40:38 PM

Yup.
This coin truly has value because the transaction is fast. Actually it is amazing how low the marketcap is currently with WDC in relation to the technical superiority of the coin itself.
There are new services opening around WDC, such as the new exchange that is about to be launched soon.

Wow, that's a stretch...Technical superiority? Okay sure. I'm gonna pretend I misread that...

And what's so great about another exchange being launched for WDC? How can anyone believe its liquidity with all the issues that have plagued WDC recently? Who's to say that this new exchange won't cause another issue for WDC?

I'm asking this out of concern. With all of the disasters surrounding WDC how can anyone trust WDC?
moriartypants

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:06:46 PM

Yup.

Wow, that's a stretch...Technical superiority? Okay sure. I'm gonna pretend I misread that...

And what's so great about another exchange being launched for WDC? How can anyone believe its liquidity with all the issues that have plagued WDC recently? Who's to say that this new exchange won't cause another issue for WDC?

I'm asking this out of concern. With all of the disasters surrounding WDC how can anyone trust WDC?

+1   

The speed is nice sure, but I don't think its enough in 2014 on its own.    A lot of bad history in WDC. Why should people come back when there will be even more innovative coins in the future?
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:19:36 PM

lol everyday these shit "go buy wdc" threads, some people are just desperate
troy112

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:05:29 PM

Yup.

+1   

The speed is nice sure, but I don't think its enough in 2014 on its own.    A lot of bad history in WDC. Why should people come back when there will be even more innovative coins in the future?

i wouldn't say it has a lot of bad history. Its just that coin affiliated with Scharmbeck, who's founders was coincidently the worldcoin foundation members, but that doesn't make it bad. If that is true, then you should quit believing in bitcoin too, because its foundation member is a ceo of Mt gox, which is going through a rough patch.
Its just that worldcoin combined or i would say became dependent on Scharmbeck more than it should have. And now it has to overcome it and grow own its own.
troy112

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:09:17 PM

Also, the resurrection of the coin now is fully dependent on its Community, which i think is far more willing and interested in enhancing and improving the worldcoin and that i think should be looked upon rather than its past.
rockstar888

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:25:58 PM

I have been adding worldcoin ever since the new management took over.

let's admit it, 2months ago, the whole scharmbeck thing never smelled right, I am glad the WDC knows how to separate themselves from it. Brilliant move.  Any other coin wouldn't know what to do there, so I like the maturity involved there.  they know how to separate that project from the actual coin, and even asked previous management that might cause future issues to step down... I was watching with pop corn in my hands, and was amazed that community knows how to do things right.

now without the previous deadweight, on their forum they have several projects running on parallel development, the management team also releases weekly meeting minutes and ask the community to discuss, I feel that's a pretty good way to manage the community. though I am a careful buyer, so I will add only slowly.

I agree however, worldcoin is back on watch list. I consider it high potential, and current too cheap to not try a little.
that 30sec speed and name-flair has some potential (if the management continue to perform)

time will do justice
Mordillo

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

Worldcoin is dead... you wont safe it with a new exchange

That's why you decided to invest in the biggest loser coin: Noblecoin?  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: