Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost etherwallet private key?  (Read 1543 times)
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

No, private key is a genuine combination of your private key and they don't have a program to recover it since people nit use it to hack someone's else wallet, try to use you password with Johnson file... You might be able to take you coins back.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

I think you can recover your private kay wallet address when you know your Keystore / JSON File. Better need to remember everytime you make a wallet making sure there is a relation behind on a project or special name you put on the registering or sign up.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.
That's a loss with no remedy obviously as it is clearly stated on myetherwallet hence you've lost your coins which is not good to know who knows how valuable those coins are but you just have to move on and create a new wallet and take cautions to avoid losing your private keys again
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.
You only have to log in with UTC and password, private key can not recover if you lost, sorry for you. Please find again if you have saved it somewhere in the computer memory
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

most cases are due to negligence and do not create backup data, there is no way to get back if your private key is lost. but you can try it if it still has JSON File file. try checking again
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

Just forget about it if it is a myetherwallet account.
simply have a new wallet and save your keys

don't get compromised and don't pay anyone to get it back !!!
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

It's best if the save private key, then you save at the safest place. And certainly you always remember where you save it. If necessary install safety devices on the document. To make it more safe and reliable. So then you will be more comfortable and your private key secure.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

if you are using MEW and losing the private key right now, then so sorry to hear that. you already lost all of balance if you have them inside. there's no way to recover the private key if you don't save it or write it on the paper bro.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
CJ7

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

very difficult when forgotten private key, very unlikely to get it back.
but there is still hope when you remember the password when the start of making the wallet.
but still it will be hard to restore it.
jatinderbit

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

If you have ever download keystore/UTC file then it would be recover otherwise there is no way to recover it buddy.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

The private key from the wallet can not be restored in any way unless you have made a backup in advance or written it somewhere in a notebook. Here before creating a purse, developers advise it to be stored securely so that in the future there are no such cases. Many people wrote that they lost the keys to their bitkoyn wallets and can not recover them here and count the lope they lost money on this. The best way to store your keys is to print it on paper and save it on a flash drive then put it all in the safe for even more reliable storage of money.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

If you have ever download keystore/UTC file then it would be recover otherwise there is no way to recover it buddy.

was about to say the same thing, else there is no way to recover. Thats why always make cold backups.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

There is no way you can save your funds/access the wallet without your private key (or Json etc.). So make sure you are completely certain that you didn't just misplace it and perhaps search for the JSON file in case you created it at the beginning.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Unfortunately nothing. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency and decentralization. This is not a credit card pin that can be recovered.It is more and more complicated and easier at the same time !
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

I think if you lost private key, there is no way to find out. but we should try to note in a extra notebook or print those documents. other wise it couldn't find.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

I think when you lose the key is very difficult to recover your wallet is almost impossible, I hope you can find it as it is
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

There are to ways to access mytetherwallet account, using  private key which is you lost and can't be retrieve. So your last chance is the keystone file that been downloaded when you create the wallet. Then it have a chance if you imported your private key in imtoken or any third party apps. Those are ways and if you access again your mew, take care all impotant details not just only about key also all crypto assets

deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

Unfortunately you are not able recover that and nothing can be done now.  Its your responsibility to back up your private key and keep safe. You need to start again with zero  now next time be careful and back your private key safely.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Maybe you have some more information from your wallet such as a seed phrase or Keystore / JSON File, then you can go into your wallet through the MEW and see your private key.
bittools

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

unfortunately it can not because that can recover only your own, Better yet use hardware wallet like ledger.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: