Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin still a good investment?  (Read 561 times)
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

I'm not sure that this is a very good investment because the coin does not show that the increase and growth of what was expected of it.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

It is not just litecoin that is performing worse every week, it is the altcoins in the market which are all suffering because the price of bitcoin is suffering. It remians a goodplace to put your money into, litecoin is still a relatively cheap coin with a lot of potential to do well in the long run which means that it is the kind of coin you want to be buying if you wish to make a lot of profit.
copeteya888

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

Of course it will be far different when comparing LTC with BTC or ETH. If analogous, bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. However, despite these problems, LTC is still very feasible for investment.
DirectContract

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

Don't evaluate the future of crypto currencies by the current value or all time high,for now bitcoin is performing very bad so most of the other crypto currencies also falling so we highly depend on the bitcoin for the value other currencies.But litecoin is one of the good potential coin and it will fit perfect for the small payments so it will be the coin for future so don't hesitate to invest on that coin by current value.

Many bubbles never recover fully from their heights. That's why we can't look at the previous values to predict the future. Sure, maybe it will increase again, but how likely is it to increase to that same height when it stands at less than a third of it now?

Especially because of the speculative nature of altcoins, we never know where they will be next. They could even be gone tomorrow. Litecoin has more potential than the others, of course, but again, you never know. Bitcoin has been standing up to greater difficulties.
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

Yes still a good investment. Almost all crypto are down now.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

I think that it is still a good investment but the thing is that with coins like litecoin when you buy them it can take you a while to make profit from the coins. That's why you should only buy the coins as a long term investment and not as a short term investment. There is a lot of money to make from investing in a coin like litecoin but you would have to buy very cheap and wait a long time for the price to go back up.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

I don´t think NEO is performing much worse, probably you are not taking into account that the gas produced by holding it is also quite valuable. It is a matter of counting right.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

Litecoin always in the top 10 ranking on the coin marketcap since tradeable in the market a few years ago. I know about LTC when the price just about $7 in 2015 and the highest price in december last year is around $360.  From technical and fundamental analysis LTC has big chance to bull run again to the that top price. LTC also has partnership with some big company that make the demand will increase.

lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

I don't think Litecoin is a good investment for long term.But as the market is down now you can buy for short term investment
May be you should know that Charlie Lee ,the founder of Litecoin sold all his coins at ATH and literally abandoned the litecoin,barring few occasional tweets on Litecoin.Litecoin has no use cases expect as currency.But there are many alts now that are much better than Litecoin
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

Yes, it is a good investment. Litecoin is the world’s first altcoin. It is a digital silver in crypto.

LTC will hit $50 before it hits $500.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

I think LTC is a still good coin and at 80% decent from it's ATH, it's a good buy at the current price. I think Charlie Lee just needs to take some off twitter and focus on Litecoin, because he's constantly portraying the fact that he's abandoned the project.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

I'm not sure that this is a very good investment because the coin does not show that the increase and growth of what was expected of it.
I hope you all can minimize risks. the bottom line is that the investment that you hope will provide great benefits in the future. so you should invest in a more promising place like bitcoin. I am sure you do not want to lose the capital you use to invest, my advice is to invest in the best place.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

it's still worth the investment regardless of what other people say, I believe LTC is a good project. litecoin is one of the good potential coins and will be suitable for small payments so that it will become a coin for the future so don't hesitate to invest in that coin with the current value.
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

LTC is the silver, BTC is the gold. So yes, it's still worth investing regardless of what anyone else says. I'll choose it over Btrash at any given time as well.

This post is solid gold with a silver lining.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

One of the best coins is litecoin. has the same concept as bitcoin. I am interested in seeing litecoin because it is stable when the bear market occurs this year.
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

Not many people can say they hold an entire bitcoin.
Litecoin however is still at a price where most people can buy an entire coin or more- fairly easily.
At least for now.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

I like Litecoin as it's very fast and cheap to transfer value compared to BTC.
I use it for exchange to exchange transfers.

As for the development, I'm not really sure now since Charlie already sold his stack.
What's in it for him to continue developing Litecoin since he has none of it already?

Goes the same for investment, if there's no further development, why invest?
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

Litecoin still good option for long term investment, you can see from their chart history and many public opinion about Litecoin performance. I hope you have big patience about your investment activity, this is really long term period.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

As before, I still don't think put money in litecoin is a good choice.  Because litecoin is just a copy of bitcoin, don't have any innovation in litecoin. We will see litecoin dead in the end of this year.
TerawattLED

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

If I am not mistaken Charlie Lee said he wanted LTC to stabilize around $300 USD. The volatility that we seen last year may never come back...Or it may come back with a vengeance.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: