Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin still a good investment?  (Read 564 times)
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

There are too many ALT now, even if LTC is a good token,however, the market situation is not good, leading to the decline of LTC. However, only BTC,LTC,ETH have persisted for so many years.

Milka1980

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Litecoin is undoubtedly a very strong coin and is a good object for investment. This coin also suffered as well as all, in connection with the drawdown of the market...
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

I don't think so even though Charlie Lee has acquired a bank. There will be much greater projects to implement a cryptocurrency idea. And regarding the fast that LiteCoin always was a small brother of Bitcoin, I don't think that this is the case now.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Litecoin LTC is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. Litecoin was an early bitcoin spinoff or altcoin, starting in October 2011. In technical details, litecoin is nearly identical to Bitcoin. Litcoin is obviously great to invest
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

Almost all crypto in the market are down not only litecoin even the bitcoin and ethereum price are down too. If we consider Bitcoin is a gold, I consider it as a silver. Just relax and we will see what would be happen.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

I think LTC a good investment but not now because i want to buy it cheaper. I will buy Litecoin at $20 or lower price because it's fair price for me and i'm sure $20 will be the dip for Litecoin.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Litecoin is not a good investment right now. It's my personal opinion. There was not enough patience and persistence in the pursuit of the end to get to the goal, which was set in early 2018. Now the Litecoin team needs to prove to be a hero, so that investors will again believe and go with a decent investment in Litecoin.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Altcoin "is a combination of two words:" alt "and" coin "; alt is short for alternative and coin signifies currency. Thus together they imply a category of cryptocurrency that is alternative to the digital currency Bitcoin."
Simply put, Litecoin is a lightweight version of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has a transaction time that is faster than Bitcoin, of course because it is lighter.
What's interesting about Litecoin, in 2017, this Charlie Lee (CEO Litecoin) currency managed to skyrocket up to 7,000%. Wow! Now 1 Litecoin (LTC) piece is at $ 250 or around Rp.3.3 million
Tips from me if I don't strongly invest in Bitcoin, start with Litecoin. Last November Litecoin has just launched a wallet
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

LTC is the silver, BTC is the gold. So yes, it's still worth investing regardless of what anyone else says. I'll choose it over Btrash at any given time as well.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

litecoin is one of my favorite coins and for me litecoin has good potential in the future, the developer is very active and always provides updates and innovations for litecoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

Would you please stop referring or comparing the price on last december because that was the time when Bubble happens.so theres no need to take that prices as basis of what is the true value

Litecoin is not doing good now and this is in bad shapes maybe start doubting its capacity and find anotherone to invest with
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Would you please stop referring or comparing the price on last december because that was the time when Bubble happens.so theres no need to take that prices as basis of what is the true value

Litecoin is not doing good now and this is in bad shapes maybe start doubting its capacity and find anotherone to invest with
When you buy litcoin, it can take you a while to make profit from the coins. That's why you should only buy the coins as a long term investment and not as a short term investment. There is a lot of money to make from investing in a coin like litecoin but you would have to buy very cheap and wait a long time for the price to go back up.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

I think yes,Litecoin is worth for investment because Litecoin is one of the older cryptocurrencies and in my opinion one of the most stable when it comes to actually storing value.Now, Litecoin strives to be a daily currency, even without a computer, without a digital wallet, you can use it.
Monsterkill21

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

Yes, Litecoin still a Good Investment  because in this year they are getting to launch its Lightning Network.Litecoin known as the Silver to Bitcoin’s Gold has a very promising future and it will have the 3rd highest market capitalization after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

LTC is the silver, BTC is the gold. So yes, it's still worth investing regardless of what anyone else says. I'll choose it over Btrash at any given time as well.
Very good example that Bitcoin is gold and LTC is silver. Currently Litecoin is a best choice for investment. Cause now price is very cheapest. It have lot of ability to rise up.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

I do not see a great investment potential in the Litecoin coin although I admit that this coin is very promising. For me, as an investor, there are more attractive crypto assets.

RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

I do not know, I like LTC, but I doubt that it is the best investment object today. Yes, I have it in my portfolio, but it simply depends on the general state of the market. I do not think that it will move against the trends.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

If you have more spare money to invest and can wait for long,i guess litecoin still the best option to store your money and wait for maybe years or so.

But if you're life only rely on that money in your pocket,then try to find something that can generates income in short or not so long time.

For me my litecoin in folio will remain even how this market cruel to the said coin as i believe in future i will progress for this
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

If you have more spare money to invest and can wait for long,i guess litecoin still the best option to store your money and wait for maybe years or so.

But if you're life only rely on that money in your pocket,then try to find something that can generates income in short or not so long time.

For me my litecoin in folio will remain even how this market cruel to the said coin as i believe in future i will progress for this

I second this for sure. Get in now as the crazy end of year whatever is coming. It could be nothing as well.

But you'll still have your LTC.

Strap in and HODL on.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

I think Litecoin still has a chance to return better, because this year the price decline did not only occur on one coin, but almost all of the crypto markets were affected. you can still benefit from LTC, but all depends on how precisely you buy and sell the coin. for now, don't expect too much in long-term investment (HODL), because it's too risky. stay focused and see the market situation and the news.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: