Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin still a good investment?  (Read 561 times)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

I think LTC is still a good choice for investment, the price of the coins still rather high and the fluctuation ins't so far and mostly stable.
Making an investment on it can be better.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Seeing the development of LTC is indeed better than the coins under it if comparing LTC with bitcoin or other coins above it certainly looks slow. I think LTS still has good value to be made an investment, and it will continue to increase.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

I dont really see the value in LTC. It's just a BTC testnet. Why would it have long term value?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

According to the mind it is really better to diversify a portfolio. All funds to invest in one coin is not necessary. As an example, you can keep 50% in BTC, 30% in ETH and the rest in Dach, Litecoin, etc.
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Of course Litecoin still a good investment. This is the second fork of Bitcoin, which still keeps well among many other altcoins. LTC has a transaction speed 4 times higher than BTC, the presence of atomic swaps makes it one of the most profitable investments at the moment.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

The market is bleeding as we can see most coins had dropped their prices from their all time high. You need more patience as the recovery will takes time and you will not lose your coins if you will hold it until the price bounce back. I still see a good future of this fork Litecoin.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

LTC Huh

i don't really know but i just invest LTC in 2017 and yes that is good.
but for this year i think same like before, because LTC is have a potential to survive and be the once of the best coin in cryptocurrency.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

Litecoin is one of the altcoins that deserves to be calculated, I think investment in litecoin is not a bad idea. I am sure that this coin will develop better in the future and will be more widely known for the future.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

On the basis of crypto market, it is very hard and worse time for crypto-currencies. Though, Litecoin(LTC) is a good project and do to investment, but I would like to invest Bitcoin(BTC), and Ethereum(ETH). If we research and analysis about Litecoin(LTC), no doubt, LTC has a good and excellent future.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

I believe that Litecoin has a bright future. Litecoin was born after Bitcoin existed. For me, Litecoin is a long-term investment asset. LTC is present for those who are late investing their money in Bitcoin. So that LTC is made as an alternative cryptocurrency. LTC has the same functions as BTC and even shipping using LTC is faster than BTC
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

I believe that Litecoin has a bright future. Litecoin was born after Bitcoin existed. For me, Litecoin is a long-term investment asset. LTC is present for those who are late investing their money in Bitcoin. So that LTC is made as an alternative cryptocurrency. LTC has the same functions as BTC and even shipping using LTC is faster than BTC

I believe in Litecoin, too. When Charlie Lee step out and sold his Litecoins and said that he will work for the
future of Litecoin and not for himself, cause he is already financially secured, that was a great sign for all the
people who wish to buy some Litecoin`s.
   Litecoin has a great future. This year they introduced LitePay, great thing. They announced many more good
things. I`m with Litecoin, I wait all those great things to come.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

I still have hope that litecoin still has hope to remain valuable. Litecoin still deserves to be maintained and has a stable value. Litecoin up and down is quite good and worth investing.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

LTC is one of the most underrated altcoins. True, its price has now fallen, but this is a good chance for investors to buy it at a low price. Do not worry about the fall in the price of LTC,
now all cryptocurrencies have fallen in price and this is a general trend at the moment.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Very good time to invest in LTC, this coin pleased throughout the year and I think in the future it is necessary to bet on it. This is just my opinion and I like this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: