Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2822 times)
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

The adoption of bitcoin by banks is a matter of time. Banks may not be crypto-friendly, but they will never go against investments that can generate high profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

I also always think and believe. there must be bnak who have joined and received bitcoin bro. even though in my country I still have not received bitcoin but overseas there are certainly banks that have joined bitcoin
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Maybe that's good news for the bitcoin community, however. I still hope, someday. Banks in my country will someday accept bitcoin. Hopefully it's not just hope ...
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

Yes I am. Here is a link to a list of banks and their location.

https://www.banks.com/articles/cryptocurrency/banks-that-accept-bitcoin/

This proves that banks are not totally against block chain or Bitcoin first that matter. Many of us perceive banks as Bitcoin antagonists because some think that Bitcoin will lead the banking system into its extinction. Some banks give way in adopting change into their system. This I think is a good sign for Bitcoin and crypto as a whole.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

I am not aware of that. Because here in our country no banks are accepting bitcoin deposits. In fact, banks here in my country don't want bitcoin or any other cryptos.

Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
Wow, this is great news that some banks are accepting bitcoin but please can you send the link to this great news so that we can  read about these banks. This will help some of us here to share such great news with other crypto lovers.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

Maybe that's good news for the bitcoin community, however. I still hope, someday. Banks in my country will someday accept bitcoin. Hopefully it's not just hope ...
Yeah, maybe in some places bitcoin is already accepted but also here in my place they’re still none. I know this will happen soon as our governmern continues to support this technology and I know many banks will do the same in the future. We need this kind of news right now to help the market up again, more of this news in the coming days hopefully.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

Yes I am aware of this
But here in my country it's different, no recognition of BTC
But the recognition of such banks will make things more positive.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

Yes it will be good news if ever that it is true. In our country, I’m not sure if some banks are now accepting bitcoin. I am hoping too, because it will be a great help to each of us.

Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

This is great news, I did not know about it, but obviously you have to register there and thus the state will have data about your deposit that in the future can create problems. Anonymity will be lost
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Well i'm not aware that some banks accept Bitcoin, but i don't think is a good idea for banks to accept bitcoin. Looking at the system on which banks operate, accepting bitcoin will not suit their system. It is just a waste of time saving your bitcoin with a bank. It will be like keeping your bitcoin at an exchange platform. The best option is to get a hardware wallet and keeping your bitcoin in it.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

Yes of course! Once Bitcoin is legal in a certain country it will be fully use in both for investments and spending in any establishments including the banks like in Japan and Germany. Just search in the google of which banks are engage with Cryptos in these countries and for sure you will find a lot.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:04 AM

In September 2014, PayPal announced that it is partnering with three bitcoin payment processors: BitPay, Coinbase, and GoCoin. With their help, the company will now offer PayPal merchants the opportunity to receive bitcoin in return for digitally downloadable items.
Where is the source of this your news because i have known or heard of this before, paypal are so strict that they wont want to integrate something risk in making transactions like bitcoin.

I already heard about that rumor some banks for today already accepting bitcoin as exchange it is a good new's to as bitcoiner it is easily to as to exchange token  or bitcoin and itis safe.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
I think the future of Bitcoin is good. Because there are now many banks wanting to cooperate with Crypto to improve their trading systems and earn money from the altcoins. So this market will soon become popular and one of the largest markets in the world.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

i don't know about it, if there are any bank that accept bitcoin its mean that bitcoin is accepted in international, and maybe if the bank that accept bitcoin maybe can be the pioneer and maybe can makes the other bank do it too

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

This is good news! First bitcoin is featured in some songs then being accepted in companies and now banks are now accepting bitcoin. Actually, the world is slowly accepting bitcoin as a currency but I think bitcoin,itself, is ruining its own reputation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

I think is good news the future of bitcoin .Because now there are many banks waiting to cooperate with crypto to improve their trading systems and earn money from the altcoin.so this market popular and one of the largest market in the world.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

Woah! That was a great news I ever read these past few days. Bitcoin is really a wonderful creation in our times. First, it is slowly accepted by some business and places and now the banks that considered as their 'enemy' is now supporting the usage of it. I think in the future it will have a huge impact to people and the governments as well.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
a very positive development, in the future it will be possible for all countries and banks to accept bitcoin as the prevailing currency and officially used to conduct economic transactions
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

As a beginner, I don't have any idea about the banks who can accept bitcoin, but I have an information with regards to the converting a money to coins and you can withdraw it in security bank. So far, this is the only information that I have, but I think someday it will happen and it is not impossible to happen, but there's a lot of processes to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: