Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Yes that maybe true ,there are banks ,that accept bitcoin, here in our country, they are not yet accepting bitcoin directly but they are connected as exchanges from trading sites to a certain country exchanges and incashment through this banks ,but I think in the future it will be in  reality that banks accept bitcoin directly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

Well, I never been heard a bank here in my county that accepts bitcoin just like what you have said buddy that you can use your bitcoin crypto currency as normal just like as fiat currency which you can deposit and withdraw your Bitcoin in that certain bank. It is a good thing to know that there are banks that are not afraid to Bitcoin but rather makes a good connection with the crypto currencies.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

I dont think so, i am not that aware that some banks are accepting bitcoin and if there are banks that are accepting bitcoin so it means that bitcoin is accepted in international. But i have informations that regards to the converting a coins to money. And for me i dont think that it is a good idea to accept bitcoin in banks.
BTCFLOW07

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

Indeed I am on the grounds that here in my nation was grasping cryptographic money one of this was bitcoin you can store in bank utilizing bitcoin and you can pull back you bitcoin utilizing bank with the goal that we are awesome here in my nation in light of the fact that even government they didn't prohibited digital currency. Indeed, even some of eatery shopmall or web based shopping was at that point tolerating bitcoin as installment. and furthermore yes,I am mindful that a few banks acknowledge the bitcoin. as a matter of fact, in my nation. the banks are tolerating ang bolster the bitcoin. they enabled it to stream in my nation however at the opposite side , the stream of the bitcoin is constrained and furthermore, the banks in my nation give cautioning about the digital money since we realize that in the cryptographic money there are numerous wrongdoing exercises happen and the most widely recognized is misleading.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

Well, I never been heard a bank here in my county that accepts bitcoin just like what you have said buddy that you can use your bitcoin crypto currency as normal just like as fiat currency which you can deposit and withdraw your Bitcoin in that certain bank. It is a good thing to know that there are banks that are not afraid to Bitcoin but rather makes a good connection with the crypto currencies.
It is NOT a good thing! Banks and crypto currencies are not meant for each other. In fact bitcoin and other crypto currencies were made to abolish the "centralized" banking system and give full financial freedom to a person. If banks get involved with crypto currencies, there is no way the currency will remain "decentralized". It ends up being controlled by the bank.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

if this is true then its a step in the right direction, its a big success for bitcoin as this will go a long way for btcoin acceptability, if more banks can follow suit, then we will see bitcoin rising up again as there will be more demand and use case for the digital coin.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

I've actually heard a lot that some banks accept bitcoin, but I don't know. I have never seen it in real. but I'm sure there are several banks that accept bitcoin out there. well, the development will continue.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
This is certainly good news, so the better known mainly bitcoin the shopers online.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

If the bank has received bitcoin, it means that bitcoin has obtained its legitimate rights from the government where the bank's located. And this is a remarkable achievement for the growth of bitcoin, especially in the future.

It is NOT a good thing! Banks and crypto currencies are not meant for each other. In fact bitcoin and other crypto currencies were made to abolish the "centralized" banking system and give full financial freedom to a person. If banks get involved with crypto currencies, there is no way the currency will remain "decentralized". It ends up being controlled by the bank.

I think that is the only best way because it can trigger a new wave of adoption. We don't need to worry about the bank's actions, because the SEC will monitor them.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

I am not aware that some banks accept bitcoin because we all know that bank treat bitcoin as their enemy.

moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

Yes I am aware that some of the banks accepts bitcoin. But in my country there is no bank that accepts bitcoin. I wish that there is a bank that accepts bitcoin here in my country.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

Well, they are not banks physically, so I dont think we can consider them. But yes, they do accept and transact in bitcoins so its definitely a positive for all the community.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

In our country they dont accept bitcoin as currency because they think bitcoin is very risky coin. The price flactuates so fast and there are lot of possibility of lossing your investments.

Our country is also the same our government still rejects it, arguing that 'the value of bitcoin is too speculative' it's feared that it will harm the public, especially the people. But if we study more deeply you will definitely find the answer, so what I mentioned above isn't their main reason, it seems there's another reason behind that.
chrisnewsome

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

I am not aware that some banks accepts Bitcoin. I think that it's ok for the banks to offer Bitcoin deposit since it will make the transactions easier.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

not all country banks accept bitcoin maybe some banks accept
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

This has long been known and everyone knows about this, that many banks have long taken bitcoin.
Rellbellerise

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

There was one instance obviously which a bank said they would utilize bitcoin for their manages exchanges yet they weren't tolerating it as stores. With respect to paypal, them tolerating bitcoin or not wouldn't have any kind of effect. we need shippers to acknowledge bitcoin, generally paypal is something that a few people who need to trade their bitcoin to paypal and the other way around need.
kawaihito

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

I think sooner or later, banks will accept bitcoin for market trading
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

Yes, I am aware that some banks are accepting Bitcoin. I entrusted my Bitcoin to one of our bank in our country.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

I think bitcoin needed help from Bank. Though many banks accept bitcoin, but it's Number limited. If it is happening all banks, then it will be great news for crypto lovers and bitcoin is getting more popular day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: