Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Now banks are accepting bitcoin, it's great achievement which has achieve by bitcoin. This kind of activity is a great example of bitcoin success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HukoJla

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

And in our city banks accept crypto currency for investment. You can put the Crypto currency in Bank A after some time to come and take your interest from the investment. But there is one minus they take the amount of 100,000 dollars
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

It will be great if banks are already accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it's already a fact that banks don't have a good relationship with crypto as it is said it's operation is in danger of being affected by cryptos' use case. So i think it's really good if banks will also adopt the blockchain technology and have a hybrid system in its operation.

nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
I think this is a good sign that the bitcoin will develop in the future as well as the market will recover. This helps people invest in bitcoin that can easily withdraw their money. I think it will take a long time for the bank to accept the crypto, but glad it kicked off earlier than I thought it was.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

this is very good news. consciously or unconsciously some banks have indeed accepted bitcoin, but that only happens in some countries that have legalized bitcoin. there are still many countries in the world that have not received bitcoin, so the main goal of bitcoin to become a global currency is still very far from expectations.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

Actually I am not aware that some banks accept bitcoin because in my country bitcoin treats illegal. Other country accept it in every payment and make it legal but in my country it is not.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

I'm a bit positive that paypal will adopt bitcoin sooner. Paypal's founder even admired bitcoin's success. So it will not be much of a surprise should paypal embrace bitcoin sooner or later.

And yes, there already exist a number of banks that accepts bitcoin thanks to Coinbase and speculation from the U.S. Congress and it's consideration to regulate bitcoin sales. and of course, thanks to blockchain. Blockchain was among the strong come-on factor that stirred much interest from the bank sector.

And few of the countries that have banks accepting bitcoin are Germany, Estonia, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, United States and Canada.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

I think if this is for real, it's a great opportunity for bitcoin to be more useful in the world and on the other hand, we need the source or sort of url link for the authentication of the news.

Meanwhile, if this can also be done in Africa, I think it will also propel Africa to the pinnacle of crypto world.
BitTheLight

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

in General, if the banks took bitcoin, it would be a plus, as it was safe to transfer and receive, but as I understand it take only a couple of banks, sorry
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
Yes, it is very good if the bank accepts Bitcoin, it can increase the adoption of Bitcoin in your country. but it is still limited only because not all countries have such a bank. However, bitcoin actually does not require a bank because the wallet itself functions as a bank and investment.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Not only do these payment systems accept bitcoins, there are a number of others and note that these payment systems can send not only bitcoins but also a number of other cryptocurrencies.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

Yes, but here in my country banks didn't recognize BTC but some of the store accept BTC as payment. Probably in some time bank will adopt BTC for them not to lose money and profit from the investments and lending. International banks accepts BTC as real money though  but if the government rule first probably bank was the first one to oppose to. This is only my theory and opinion about this. No hate.
Atlantic12

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

That's good news. But no bank in my country is accepting bitcoin yet. But I think the earlier the better because that is where the world is gradually moving to. The rate at which the world is adopting digitization is very high.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

In my country there are some banks that know about bitcoin but not all of them accept bitcoin.
And is too risky to store your bitcoins in the banks.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

the first thing I thought about was this big and good news. But unfortunately not all countries have a bank branch.
Winto

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

That is interesting, I did not know that they implemented it.. In my country they want to kill it..

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

That's what i am always waiting for. I still believe banks will accept bitcoin soon because i have a strong belief in bitcoin's future
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

I think we have like that situation here in the country. Banks doesnt accept crypto literaly but rather convert them into your own local currency and deposit it on your bank account using a third party wallet. The wallet will become the broker and do all the job while all you have to do is to click and wait until it reflects on your account.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

It's a good news! I know that in the Kingdom of Thailand in any bank you can buy bitcoin. I hope this will develop and all over the world it will soon be possible to perform operations with bitcoin in all banks.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

This is a great news, but somewhat the characteristics of bitcoin will be the same to fiat. This means that the essence of digital currency will be gone if the capability of the fiat will be adopted by the bitcoin. But it is a good thing really, a good thing for all the bitcoin users who wishes that banks will accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: