Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

That is a great news if its true. I am not aware of that because there is no banks here in my country that accept bitcoin. And banks here really don't like bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:42:36 AM

Yes, here in my country some banks accept bitcoin I know someday bitcoin will accept all over the countries it is an alternative money to use and easy to carrry

nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

Yes, here in my country some banks accept bitcoin I know someday bitcoin will accept all over the countries it is an alternative money to use and easy to carrry

That is good for you so you can use this chance to sell your bitcoin to the banks. But I wonder can we exchange directly bitcoin to local fiat because if this is available, then it will make us get the short way to convert the bitcoin to the fiat. And if this is works, then I think we don't need the third party service that always helps us to convert to the fiat, and I am sure that the other country will follow the progress and try to do the same thing as in your country.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

I personally think the whole idea with Bitcoin was, to bypass institutions like Banks or third party payment systems and to be a alternative for these systems. People must remember that these services were part of the problem and this is why Satoshi developed this payment system, to improve on these payment systems and to ultimately replace them.

We do not need Banks to destroy pseudo-anonymity with all their KYC/AML rubbish. ^hmmmm^
Crypto currency will not be able to completely do without banking services. Banks may well provide services for the purchase, sale and exchange of crypto currency. In this I do not see anything wrong. Here there was information that banks also accept bitcoin for deposit storage, which is news to me, I thought that they would not do this because of the large price volatility of bitcoins. I would be interested to know which banks accept bitcoin for deposit storage - state or commercial. I think that only commercial banks can risk this way.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

is that true? there are bank that will accept bitcoin as their investment program or their transaction? i think its very great for us that the bank will accpet bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, i hope in the future there are many institution that will accept bitcoin as their payment system

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

I know some banks are o.k with BTC but other banks also like to use Ripple for fast transactions, so they are slowly warming up to the idea that finite money is better than the money their central banks print out that lose their value year in and year out. Now the US dollar is going down the pan I bet many Americans will decide to buy Bitcoin, so it would be the right time for the SEC to approve the Vaneck ETF by early next year. Let's see how more and more banks react as Bitcoin becomes more mass adopted and accessible by people.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

This is amazing, because with some banks already accepting Bitcoin, Bitcoin is indirectly accepted by the public, just waiting for the right time to make Bitcoin legal throughout the country.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

until now I have never seen or heard in my country that there are banks that accept bitcoin bro. I hope that in the future there will be banks that can receive deposits using bitcoin
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

I am aware and that is my mode of withdrawing money in my wallet. In my country there is a dedicated application that is co-founded by a bank and they are the only bank that accepts payments and give payments from bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

First of all, those aren't banks (neteller and skrill), those are money transfer services.
Second, there are websites where you deposit bitcoin/eth etc. (no need to mention them) and they send you the cash directly to your bank account.
Third, if you wanna make smart posts, try to investigate a bit on google/yahoo etc. before posting

Now here is a list of banks that do accept bitcoin and I don't think it's a secret, you can easily find them by doing a simple google search:

Banks that accept bitcoin (source: https://www.banks.com/articles/cryptocurrency/banks-that-accept-bitcoin/)

Name                                     Country                                   Note

Fidor Bank                             Germany           Fidor has noted that it will team up with Kraken to operate a fully functioning altcoin bank.

Change                                  Estonia           Change, a crowd-funded blockchain project (ICO), is seeking to make banking functions available to
                                                                altcoin users. The company is doing this by offering a wallet for the storage of altcoins, providing an
                                                                altcoin spending card, and offering a marketplace that will aggregate the best investment and
                                                                insurance opportunities and onboarding them on a single platform.

Worldcore                          Czech Republic     Worldcore provides multi-currency accounts that can be accessed via debit and virtual cards. The
                                                                leading bank in the Czech Republic, its PayAnyCard can be loaded with altcoins to make digital
                                                                currency spending a simple matter.

Bankera                            United Kingdom     The operational arm of SpectroCoin, Bankera seeks to be a   fully-functional bank that offers payment
                                                                accounts, interbank foreign exchange rates, debit cards, lending—allowing altcoins as collateral—and
                                                                payment processing.

USAA                                United States       USAA allows Coinbase users to check their bitcoin balances from their apps and have invested in the
                                                                exchange. This marks the first major bank to invest in an exchange.

Goldman Sachs                   United States       Goldman Sachs has announced that it will launch an altcoin trading desk and will offer altcoin products
                                                                in 2018.

Toronto-Dominion Bank              Canada          Despite moves to the contrary from American banks, Canada’s largest banks are supporting altcoin
                                                                credit card purchases—as long as the purchase is accepted by Mastercard, Visa, Visa debit, or
                                                                Interac. This may change shortly, however.
Royal Bank of Canada               Canada           See TDB. “We recognize that regulatory, risk and other external environmental factors relating to
                                                                cryptocurrency continues to evolve,” RBC spokesman AJ Goodman said to Bloomberg. “As such, we
                                                                continue to review our policies to consider how we can best support clients.”’

National Bank of Canada            Canada          See TDB.

Simple Bank                       United States       Simple Bank collaborates with most bitcoin exchanges and permits direct buy-sell transaction for
                                                                bitcoin.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

Some of the banks allow their customers to use the bank accounts for depositing and withdrawing fiat cash from the crypto exchanges. But as far as I know, there is not a single bank that accept payments in Bitcoin.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

yes there are accepted banks that bitcoin. here in my country there is a bank that has received bitcoin and can bitcoin their bank. so it may happen to all this because it is one of the reasons why bitcoin is not legal in other countries.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
I think this is a good sign for us. In addition, banks are now moving to cooperate with Crypto more because they know that this is a great technology. We should have faith like them and invest more than 3 years to get the best results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

banks want to implement work with the cryptocurrency in Russia, although it is not yet known how long this process will take place

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

it is the right decision they have taken, because until whenever they will not be able to compete with bitcoin, it would be better if they work together so that they can both benefit from it, I hope other banks, including in my country, do that because this makes it easier for us all to save bitcoin in a bank.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

I am long time not using skrill and i am just knowing that skrill accepting bitcoin. I think its good news for me because we can spend our bitcoin with more easily without waiting government regulation.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

I don't think not all banks are accepting bitcoin adoption. Because bitcoin affects the income of all banks and i think it is a risk that we put our bitcoin in banks.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

This is incredibly good news! Banks are the basis of the financial system of any country and if they started taking cryptocurrency, then they expressed their maximum confidence. This is an excellent example for other countries to hasten the adoption of cryptocurrency at the official level.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

Well yeah some local banks in some countries already accept bitcoins and that's good. I think it makes it more convenient for people to have easier access to their funds. That's just the way it should remain. For banks to accept it but not regulate it.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Yes i do, i am aware of it because some of my online friends abroad told me so, that when he went to bank to deposit money for his mom, the bank told him that they are now a cashless bank, meaning they accept digital money particularly Bitcoin. I wonder how would they do it, when in fact there are digital wallets to hold our coins better than banks. Maybe for long term safe keeping. Will see how will it goes when Banks in our Country accepts them.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: