Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2831 times)
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Recently, I heard the news that banks in Uzbekistan have begun to accept crypto currency. However, in my opinion, there is still a lot of work to be done to implement such operations.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
I would be very glad if you had provided a link as proof or anything else which depicts so. I believe these financial institutions or banks  are great in their own sense and it would not be bad to see such companies adopting bitcoin as mode of payment.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Isn't Neteller and Skrill only payment services? As far as I know, they are not banks. But at least this is good news. Hopefully this can trigger other companies, in order to adopt bitcoin in their payment system  Smiley
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

I haven’t hear of any bank accepting Bitcoin. Do you have any references or the name of bank that accept bitcoin?

It will be a wonderful news if there are banks accepting bitcoin.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

I am yet to see any bank accepting cryptocurrencies. This will be a welcome development and a relief to so many cryptocurrencies users. The question that came to mind is can any bank accept cryptocurrencies in isolation of the central bank of the country, especially with the rumours that some countries may want to regulate it?
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

I know some banks accept bitcoin. It is great if all banks accept bitcoin. In some developed countries, they accept bitcoin, the bank allows you to send and withdraw bitcoin. It is very convenient, surely those banks will make a lot of profit.

nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Yes some countries are accepting bitcoin. Japan for sure has embraced bitcoin.And i believe more countries will do same.
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

It will become an awesome news if there is a Bank that can accept Bitcoin.
As we know bitcoin price is very fluctuations and Bank will not taking a risk on it.
Its about using people's money, but still there's a chance for Bitcoin to be accepted
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

I don’t know about any banks who accept Bitcoins. Some banks have ownership exchanges that offer buys and sells of Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. But I don’t think banks in general accept Bitcoins or other crypto currencies. But if you want to sell Bitcoins you can just use a crypto exchange that offer fiat trade and then withdraw the fiat to your bank account.
I think over time that banks will accept Bitcoins deposit as collaterals in loans, storing you Bitcoins in banks would be pointless, as they are more secure in your own private wallets.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

That will be Superb !
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

I think that btc will be accepted in more places with time. Now, I know that banks start accepting more btc than it was before which means that soon the changes are coming. To my mind, it is better to keep btc

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

I am not certain banks in my country have started accepting the bitcoin directly. I don't think that is happening anytime soon; though they can follow suite with imitation of other countries.. It won't be a bad idea if banks all over start having real deals with cryptocurrency. But I know for sure that the banks would have started trading investments in cryptocurrency.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
Is the knowledge on the bank exchange now public and what the people's reaction?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

Now the banks want to adapt to this because they know if they don't their work will be down and also people will now start to take their monies out from their accounts and start investing into BTC.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Yes and its becoming the talk on everyone who is into crypto the world is changing and people are adapting to it and this new innovation will really be of great help to the banking sector in most countries
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

I have seen this kind of thread, maybe a month ago. From that I started to get curious if is it true that banks are actually accepting bitcoin. And as I do my research, I have seen that in our country, well known and trusted brands are on the top list.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 11:27:00 PM by Mainman08

I heard that some banks here in my country is starting to accept bitcoin. But i don't know if its true. I have not confirm it yet. It would be a great thing if they will start to accept bitcoin deposits.

korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
It will be very resourceful if you can a reference link or a source to the actual information to this information here. It is a great news that some banks accept the deposit of bitcoin. It's high time for the financial systems in the world to embrace the use and adaptation to the use of bitcoin.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

It is good if banks accept bitcoins and not restricted people doing bitcoins. But i think in my country still there is no bank accepting bitcoin. Can you add some links if what country are now banks open for bitcoin? It is interesting if some banks are accepting bitcoin because it will help to boast up the value of bitcoin and it also help people to trust on bitcoin.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

In my country there are banks that accept bitcoin. I was a bitcoin investor and I received money from this bank. This is the only bank in my country that accepts bitcoin payments and co-currencies.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████