Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

My hope is that bitcoin can be accepted by all banks around the world, and can be recognized by the government of every country in the world, so that bitcoin will be stronger and of course the price will be high which can ultimately give happiness to all of us through the benefits of bitcoin investment . Luckily those in the country whose governments have legalized the use of bitcoin and banks have accepted bitcoin, because my country has not been realized until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timothy Taylor

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

That's great news! I wonder which banks accept Bitcoin now and these bank received how many Bitcoin. Once Bitcoin is accepted by banks, the cryptocurrency market will spread more and more. The banks system can guarantee that Bitcoin is certainly efficient because banks always make profits themselves. The new future will be opened for Bitcoin if more banks accept it.
Laura Evans

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

You are lucky when living in your country. I see your region is quite opened-economy because banks here accept Bitcoin. That will make Bitcoin stable more than now. Unfortunately, my country doesn't allow Bitcoin to use in banks. Therefore, I hope that my country can be more generous with Bitcoin
Ruth Ellis

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Is that true? I have researched this information in the Internet and there is no news about this issue. I think you should check again your topic before posting in forum. Anyway, if banks accepted Bitcoin, Bitcoin would develop more than ever before.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

I don't see my bank accepting bitcoin any time soon. But more importantly I don't see me giving them my private keys or sending them my bitcoin over any time soon either.

I'd prefer using a company in the crypto space like coinbase and the SHIFT card then trusting a bank.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

In my country, banks do not yet take bitcoins. But cashing bitcoins with a bank card is not a problem. This is already possible for a long time. And buy bitcoins with a bank card is also not a problem.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

I dont think those are considered as physical banks as common people in many countries dont even know about them. It will be hard for the banks to accept something decentralized and for governments too.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

I knew through the news and realized that I was reading this, now there are several countries where banks in the country accept bitcoin and that can be used as one of the best ways to manage crypto, if banking and crypto can be properly connected to each other it might have a good impact.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

If this is really true, can we have a link of a publication on this. ? This will get us more convinced and also give bitcoin users more confidence and bring in more investors. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

yeah, now i see there are some banks acept Bitcoin, but the bank, some organizations now have accepted bitcoin too.
in my country they have reject the bitcoin and altcoin, i just listen some news that the mine nation's bank will reject any transection relate bitcoin and altcoin, i'm so sad about that, i do not know why they do that, i hope they will realize the profit of crypto.
Antony85

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Very good for the development of bitcoin in the future, if the bank has started to accept bitcoin, hopefully this is true news and hopefully all banks in the world can accept the existence of bitcoin, so bitcoin has more power. this is one proof that bitcoin is really a good invention. This is good for the crypto industry, if all banks will join the crypto world there will be a larger crypto market.
Ulap16

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

This is such a great news, imagine all banks and government started accepting Bitcoins.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

yes of course I already know about that and I am sure that happened and as time goes by a few years later bitcoin has been priced on all existing platforms and can grow the demand for bitcoin.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

Yups for more than a year i have been using banks to convert my bitcoins to my bank accounts

And i believe that this isnot new from cryptocurrency and bankings,maybe your the one whos left not learned about that lol

And as i speak ,more and more banks now are engaging their company to adapt from crypto currency
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I am not aware of that, but I hope that soon, the banks will accept bitcoin. But I wonder there will be many things that will be setting it up before the banks accept bitcoin. Maybe not in this year because the banks still don't know about bitcoin, but if the government give a green sign about the crypto then it will make the banks to learn bitcoin too. Maybe we need to wait for a while so we can see that there is good information from the governments that finally accept the crypto.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

This is because of blockchain technology that has been invented this year when fhe bitcoin will rise up and continue to be in high in the market sooner we don't need bank to change our bitcoin because of the demand so many people already in currency we don't know even in department store we can by payment that can be via crypto.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Really?Wow I haven’t learn about this,but maybe this is only in your region do you think?

I am from asia and i know nothing about what banks accepted bitcoin,thats why until now i am only using local wallets to have bitcoin transactions,lucky that our local wallets has five different types of cryptocurrency so i can purchase anything from that five to hold or trade
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

If that is the information you mention then it is interesting and it will be a new step in the crypto and banking markets. But we need more banks around the world to accept this payment. I only listened to Bitcoin ATMs in the world.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

This has a good effect. Especially to those people who still trust bank rather than the blockchain. But the thing here is, the real essence of digital currency, or the bitcoin itself will be gone. It is made to remove the interruption of other external guests. With this it is better if we stick to the technology the cryptocurrency has.

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Yes, I am aware that some banks accept the bitcoin. I think this is a good news if banks are accepting it. But you didn’t give any source link about it. There is no strong evidence that justifies this discussion. It is true that many countries government have not accepted bitcoin yet including my country. Therefore, it is hard to see that banks accept bitcoin in my country. But I hope that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be more widely accepted in all countries and all banks around the world.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: