Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2769 times)
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

bitcoin is the future of upcoming economic market,  it was invented to offer us a comfortable living , bitcoin will open new opportunity for the users and the investors,  and it limitation will not only surrounding with trading it is lot more than that
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

I think bitcoin may not be the world currency because bitcoin is digital so it is very likely that people, especially those who don't know bitcoin, would be very difficult how to use bitcoin and could only be used by people who have bitcoin and how to use bitcoin and government will be interesting for that and may still survive with fiat and bitcoin currencies can be used as a means of payment but cannot be used to become the world currency
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

биткoин нe бyдeт дo кoнцa миpoвoй вaлютoй. нo oн paзвяжeт pyки тaм гдe paньшe этo былo нe вoзмoжнo и дacт финaнcoвyю cвoбoдy бoльшoмy кoличecтвy людeй нa плaнeтe. в этoм кoнeчнo ecть минyc в тoм чтo нe бyдeт кoмy paбoтaть.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

I don't think Uncle Sam will allow that. A lot of countries even prohibit the use of Bitcoin, so it is impossible that it would be a world currency.

Bitcoin's nature itself will not make it a world currency. As we all know Bitcoin is decentralized, and governments will not allow something that they cannot control.

KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

I don't think Uncle Sam will allow that. A lot of countries even prohibit the use of Bitcoin, so it is impossible that it would be a world currency.

Bitcoin's nature itself will not make it a world currency. As we all know Bitcoin is decentralized, and governments will not allow something that they cannot control.

you see i almost 100% agree with like 70% of the people in this forum bitcoin indeed isnt capable running the whole worlds financial system, even if someone would impose it with violence on the world which no one does, bitcoin would have imense resistances, world would rather be ruled by a galactic empire's currency, than by bitcoin

Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

Well i don't think bitcoin can become a globally accepted currency that will be used by every nation as its own currency but rather it will be accepted as medium of payment for transactions and also it can be used to purchase items from online stores and grocery stores.

samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Now every country and its people know about bitcoin and its value. All around the world people are investing in bitcoin everyday. So I think bitcoin don't need to be the one currency in the world. It has its own sort of reputation depending on other currencies. The one who is known by the world is the most valuable things and day by day btc is going to make it.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Now, bitcoin has become a global currency, but bitcoin hasn't gotten legal status from all countries. Only countries that have legalized bitcoin can feel the benefits of transacting bitcoin freely and openly. I'm sure if more people feel the ease of transactions with bitcoin, the more people love bitcoin. If this happens then bitcoin is easier to get legal status from the state government.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

Now, bitcoin has become a global currency, but bitcoin hasn't gotten legal status from all countries. Only countries that have legalized bitcoin can feel the benefits of transacting bitcoin freely and openly. I'm sure if more people feel the ease of transactions with bitcoin, the more people love bitcoin. If this happens then bitcoin is easier to get legal status from the state government.

each country that accepts bitcoin as cryptocurrency has to accept each other cryptocurrency as well there is no way the can say which they can and which not.

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I think OP's image is a bit of an exaggeration, as is the thought that BTC "is going to be the monopolistic future world currency", in my opinion it is unrealistic simply because not everyone in the world has access to computers, internet, etc. (there are still communities out there who have no access to those resources). I do believe that cryptocurrencies do have the potential to reach the masses at some point, but I am not sure if BTC will be the one to do it.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

I think OP's image is a bit of an exaggeration, as is the thought that BTC "is going to be the monopolistic future world currency", in my opinion it is unrealistic simply because not everyone in the world has access to computers, internet, etc. (there are still communities out there who have no access to those resources). I do believe that cryptocurrencies do have the potential to reach the masses at some point, but I am not sure if BTC will be the one to do it.

no its not an exaggeration it is the depcting the absurd reality of the exaggeration of bitcoin being a dominant world currency

tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Yes some say this will happen which why many afraid of Bitcoin but according to my understanding this is just another imagination saying that Bitcoin will destroy the current financial system including banks and relevant organizations but to make the financial system better, efficient and profitable than today so the picture should be different than this one. If Bitcoin take over the planet we would see more developed and efficient world fueld by cryptocurrenceis and an united financial system under one currency

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

not necessarily like this. The transition could go pretty smoothly. Of course the institutions and banks will either adjust or fall, but still there is no need for a chaos or anarchy
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

But I think BTC will never become a currency in the future, they only promote in a small category and can not be used to pay as much as paper money, so expect this will be very difficult, Because the BTC is quite volatile.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

My view Bitcoin as a world currency is much different than the picture and it will be because Bitcoin is to provide better financial solutions to the financial world than we have come across today and that can make the world a better place where potential and smart people can be very successful easily and quickly with more confidence about there economical future
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

I just like the image illustration but the meaning is a bit far fetched. Bitcoin becoming the world currency, will that ever come to pass. Being accepts an Internet money is likely and better but I don't see it as being the domineering currency. It will be on its side doing what it does best and will still attract more users to use it. Decentralization if given a chance will change a lot but bitcoin is gradually becoming a manipulative tool by the whales currently.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

a ruined city view, apparently due to war. many messy buildings. I hope it's only part of a dream and not for bitcoin in the future. illustration that makes me worry. I hope it's just a movie. Cry

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
bere1993

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

According to my point of view I don't think the picture here suits as an illustration.

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to be world's currency. Many governments in the world will not get away from their fiat currency. If they approve bitcoin, they won't be able to control it as they done for fiat currency. So they will never let go of fiat money and I think without being world's currency, bitcoin will be more used as a fund transfer method in the future.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

I definitely want bitcoin to become the world currency # 1. It will bring a lot of amenities for everyone in the years to come

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

unless they are crypto currency developers make a regulation. Basically there is no regulation of Bitcoin, because the main thing on bitcoin is anonymous. but if Bitcoin can have an identity feature, I think it can be used for a rule in bitcoin. because if it's still like this. bitcoin will remain a digital asset commodity. and does not apply as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: