Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2769 times)
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Bitcoin can't really be a world currency not because btc haven't the Required potential but because of other stupid things
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Bitcoin right now am sure is being reviewed by most of the world's financial sector, and ways of adopting it and implementing the blockchain technology into the conventional payment system, researched on.
Bitcoin is too decentralized and unregulated to be an accepted global currency, for now.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

"In an article, I saw that Twitter CEO Declares Bitcoin To Be " "World Currency" " Within A Decade. Bitcoin is a common digital currency and I think bitcoin are giving to us a big opportunity. It will not bring disaster hope so."
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

Bitcoin can't really be a world currency not because btc haven't the Required potential but because of other stupid things
Yes it is hard for bitcoin to become a world currency, because world is really big and maybe there are so many people or government that didn't accept bitcoin as a currency. We have different thoughts and speciation about bitcoin, so we cannot deny the fact that there are some country that didn't understand about bitcoin and it's capability to help the economy of one country.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

I am sure that btc will win the world positions thanks to its great potential and in the nearest future it will occupy the leading position. It is the most wanted and it will remain like this for long
Government will not make this happen. they will only allow bitcoin to be used as a investments, because if we used it as a payment, im sure that they will do whatever it takes to kill bitcoin. And also we will not used bitcoin as a payment, because if we used bitcoin as a payment, we will loose profit when the price of bitcoin increase.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

those stupid things are ordinar decentralisations, use of ressources, economic growth etc.

the nationalist banksters werent able to bound the new generation to their bankingcartel, it got distrusted. and the millienials divide themselves from it.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

I am sure that btc will win the world positions thanks to its great potential and in the nearest future it will occupy the leading position. It is the most wanted and it will remain like this for long
Government will not make this happen. they will only allow bitcoin to be used as a investments, because if we used it as a payment, im sure that they will do whatever it takes to kill bitcoin. And also we will not used bitcoin as a payment, because if we used bitcoin as a payment, we will loose profit when the price of bitcoin increase.

government loses power with bitcoin i doubt it will be able to survive for long. but dont worry bitcoin will die with the us dollar. no point it can survive without a somehow sustainable national currency that is thriving.

Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

I think it can be real. If many countries has accepted bitcoin for payment in their address, it is easily to make bitcoin as world currency

iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.
Strange picture that doesn’t have any meaning. Some modern Hieronymus Bosch who made it. Bitcoin bring new more efficient model of economy and new money that don’t need paper as fiat money. I believe that future industry will be based on renewable energy and our life will be full of natural energy, forests and green parks
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Actually I don't think that bitcoin will become world currency and it's can't to be like that. We don't really adopt bitcoin as currency now, most of us are only consider bitcoin as an asset and most of us always convert it into fiat to get the real profit.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

I think the picture is all about the economy of the world . When everything  Will be crashing  down Andi everybody is losing their  hope , still Bitcoin, strands firm to Help the economy to rise UP again . There is one more hope left in this scenario, that is Bitcoin. Then the goal of Bitcoin in this world Will be fulfilled. Less the greediness to human because it is a decentralised digital currency. By that no more corruption in every government agencies.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

I look closely to the picture mate. I see that even the if world is crumbling and it's on war? People still are unto investing bitcoin and telling the people is important and it will not die until the end?

The picture itself was ruined by dissaster, and still bitcoin existed in the area which besides the logo of bitcoin there is message maybe describe a positive hope of the said bitcoin, this kind of crypto will not be destroyed by anybody because it helps a lot o lf people.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

It can happen, bitcoin can become the world currency, but not the only one in the world, bitcoin also still has the opportunity to become a world currency, and it will not bring disaster to the world, all must go through the process and time.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

see the illustrations in the picture, like a city that is a mess due to war. there is still a BITCOIN billboard. a bomb flattened a tall building, thereby creating a tense and emergency atmosphere. if that happens, it's very worrying. of course we all don't expect that.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

Even if bitcoin becomes the global currency of the future, it will not happen very soon. And why did you decide that there will be a bad situation in the world? As it is not optimistic.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

I don't think bitcoin will put our world into that disaster. We still have fiat which is using from every country that we have, bitcoin and other altcoins is just using online and is just operating by a system. Bitcoin or any altcoins will not be a world currency because it will be going to have a big adjustment for us but definitely, our world will not going to be like on that image.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:23:06 PM by KingScorpio

Even if bitcoin becomes the global currency of the future, it will not happen very soon. And why did you decide that there will be a bad situation in the world? As it is not optimistic.

because the entire world economy would be fixed on the miners of bitcoin, instead or running a structural economic and ressource supply of nations, schools education etc..

bitcoin is destructive not constructive. bitcoin is idocracy in a new temprorary digial form. its a hoax, not administration or government. you wont even be able to upkeep the digitalisation for long as bitcoin systematically would destroy and waste the structures around it.

the problem is its design. with a miner asociaion controlling it. and being the centere. not an administration that promotes the development of socioeconomic structures.

you can actually try using bitcoin on an isolated environment as a single currency, and you will obsereve a spectacular collapse of the socio economic fabric.

try an island or venezuela for that.

you wont get a successfuly economy running. you will just get a one sided temporary enrichment of the miners, and a long term collapse of the socioeconomic fabric in that environment.

because there is nothing there that promotes equality. education, universities. scientific infrastructure. industry etc.

everything will be about "lambos" for miners and speculators.

the fact that you dont see that or doubt that. is already a huge dequalification.

or a huge greed powered ignorance, if you are aware about that but dont publicly admit it.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Although i don't believe that Bitcoin will be a world currency replacing fiat because for me Bitcoin is just an alternative investment to earn more money but still this illustration of yours is very impossible to happen because i could not imagine that Bitcoin will become a destroyer of universe but instead it is a life saver in which many people have become in prosperity and peace.
Qcrypto

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

This pretty much looks like Fallout to me.
But instead of Bottlecaps you have Bitcoin as a currency.

This future might be appealing Smiley

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Although i don't believe that Bitcoin will be a world currency replacing fiat because for me Bitcoin is just an alternative investment to earn more money but still this illustration of yours is very impossible to happen because i could not imagine that Bitcoin will become a destroyer of universe but instead it is a life saver in which many people have become in prosperity and peace.

this illustration is a descrpition how the world would look if bitcoin would be its only financial system and only currency. thats what many lambo chilling bitcoin freaks are dreaming about.

it will in my opinion not happen as people will try freeing themselves from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: