Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2769 times)
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

it depends on our belief to make bitcoin the world currency, but now it's enough as a means of payment, because to make bitcoin a world currency, it might be very difficult to convince the governments and banks of the world... Undecided
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Are you another skeptic? I thought bitcoin would direct the development of the world to a better place, we would flourish because bitcoin would stabilize and improve the global financial system. He has all the abilities for that.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

Bitcoin may well be a successful global currency, thus optimizing all our international and domestic payments.. It's convenient.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

Bitcoin may well be a successful global currency, thus optimizing all our international and domestic payments.. It's convenient.

there were never successful currencies that made all unendingly happy, they all were still assymetric,

the difference, between bitcoin and the world bank based money, is clearly not just the burocracy removed.

the world bank money got created for work arround common needed social infrastructure and activities.

bitcoin isnt created with such an impulse. the electricity waste of it, could be considered like the equivalent of the burocracy. but unlike the world bank money, they arent spend for infrastructure but for the personal desires. of the miners.

i personally think that the decentrality myth and the future world currency myth will fade away and the bitcoin community will be considerd in a bad light like an annoying selfcentered pow miner sect.

because it is that way from a socioeconomic point of view (perspective).

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Bitcoin will become a World Currency if and only if We, the users can trust it, use it in our day to day transactions and we remain such enthusiastic about Bitcoin - and it will take time.
HoloUpfront210

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

your picture doesn't suits to your thought. whether bitcoin will become world currency or not it is another subject but the popularity and demand of it can not be overlooked.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

your picture doesn't suits to your thought. whether bitcoin will become world currency or not it is another subject but the popularity and demand of it can not be overlooked.

na there are different social issues that power it, i have shown that in an illustration called the 6 columns of bitcoin

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

I agree on Bitcoin has the potential to become the global currency; the technology is with a decentralized system of the transaction without any involvement of government or banks. This will be really helpful if a nation is in turmoil or experiences a far-reaching economic downturn.
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

I just like the image illustration but the meaning is a bit far fetched. Bitcoin becoming the world currency, will that ever come to pass. Being accepts an Internet money is likely and better but I don't see it as being the domineering currency.Fiat currencies and stock market also fluctuates but is because of some external facts like politics and some economic policies etc.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Bitcoin has good potential and growth due to the high demand of bitcoins and the supply is limited to 21 million bitcoins even after completing the mining of all 21 million bitcoins the price of the bitcoins keeps on increasing as every day new people are entering the bitcoin community and due to the increase in price of the bitcoins the word of  bitcoins is spreading so fast all over the world making it the expensive asset on the planet as the users identity is not revealed there is financial freedom in using bitcoins.

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

bitcoin as world currency? Yes Bitcoin has the potential to become the new global currency not tied to a specific country or central bank. Because bitcoin now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the world.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Maybe bitcoin will become a global currency soon but it will take time and a lot of processing` to become it regulated.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Bitcoin isn’t designed to be the world’s currency. It’s designed to be a market-based competitor with other cryptocurrencies of various types that compete for acceptance.
Don Karnage

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

DAOX ICO 2.0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

To become a world currency BTC needs to be legal in most countries of the world. And not just legal, but so that you can actually pay with bitcoin. This event is still far away.

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  https://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

I think this's too excessive if it's illustrated in such a way so many people will think, that bitcoin will become something or a terrible currency for the world. Well that's all your right in appreciating your opinion about this bitcoin currency. But I want to ask, on which side do you stand? ...
First I don't think that the world like that picture will happen where the world will be damaged and destroyed. then only thing bitcoin is the only world currency. I don't think that happened. world balance will be maintained. and fiat will still be used. and bitcoin will only be an option
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

I don't if bitcoin will recognize as our global currency due of bitcoin is volatile. we need fiat for our daily living we should have a fixed value of currency cause having a bitcoin is complicated if we buy small products that costs a bit of money like candies.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Bitcoin will become a World Currency if and only if We, the users can trust it, we will develop into more independent people on our monetary management in and we'll be easier to use in any payments. With increasing age in this world, of course, all modern technologies will also develop, which we will see and use.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

I hope that someday bitcoin will become a world currency, compared to Fiat, of course, using Bitcoin is more practical and easy so that it will be easily accepted and used by everyone in the world.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Yeah i thought of this also of course bitcoin  is already a world currency for decentralized form of currency. As we all know that bitcoin is different from the centralized form of currency because its value will going to change from time to time. There is no way that it could be stabilize because value for the decentralized currency is inevitable directly affected by its demand. The higher the demand for decentralized currency the higher market price value for that decentralized currency would be.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

In my opinion, most people misunderstand that the world currency means the single currency in the world. I believe that Bitcoin has the potential to become one of the dominant currencies in the fund transfer industry. We will be easier to use in any payment. With age in this world, of course, all modern technology will also develop, which we will see and use later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: