Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 07:51:56 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them.  (Read 1211 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

maybe this is because you already realize that having bitcoin can provide you with lots of benefits and can use bitcoin for any payment method. total supply of bitcoin and very high demand can also be the reason why you buy bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
South Park

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Many of us have a very clear vision of why we are buying bitcoin and keeping it, what sometimes surprises me is why most people do not see this? I always hear people complaining about the economy, so they have an idea of what it is happening, and yet I never seen them taking action about it, they never try to do something different, they keep complaining and they will complain until the economy sinks while we will survive that event thanks to bitcoin.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ipanks

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

I am buying bitcoin because I see my chance to have a new investment in cryptocurrency and I see that bitcoin has a great chance to increase higher although I don't know how higher bitcoin can increase. I am keeping bitcoin is because I want to sell the bitcoin at the highest price, maybe more than $20k like the last year but I am sure that bitcoin price will be more than $20k-$25k in the future. many people said that bitcoin can reach more than $50k or more and if the price can reach that price, then I will keep my bitcoin and I am fine if I need to wait for a long time.

|A response to rapidly emerging eye health problem|EYEGLOB.NET|(EYE) Token| ENVISION THE FUTURE!|First and Only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on Blockchain!|
Duogembrot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:01 AM

yes you are right what you explain this can help new users to buy bitcoin as much as they can because bitcoin is very interested in many people and bitcoin is also very difficult to obtain.

Showmethebtc

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

I have always liked Bitcoin very much, because Bitcoin is a symbol of free trade, and in the market downturn, the investment that makes me most assured is Bitcoin!
inesterdd

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

I am buying bitcoin because I see my chance to have a new investment in cryptocurrency and I see that bitcoin has a great chance to increase higher although I don't know how higher bitcoin can increase. I am keeping bitcoin is because I want to sell the bitcoin at the highest price, maybe more than $20k like the last year but I am sure that bitcoin price will be more than $20k-$25k in the future. many people said that bitcoin can reach more than $50k or more and if the price can reach that price, then I will keep my bitcoin and I am fine if I need to wait for a long time.
After a couple of years, bitcoin will cost much more than$ 50,000, we can safely say about a million dollars, as due to the limited amount of demand will be higher. People who crave fast money in this market will only suffer a loss.

[   D E A L J O Y  -  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 350
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

~
Exclusivity
Firstly, there will never be more than 21 million bitcoins.   There are more millionaires than that.   I like to own something that not every millionaire will be able to own.  It’s exclusivity.   I own something that has a limited supply, so not everyone can own one, but I’ve got lots of them.

I don’t need to ask permission to spend them
Secondly, I like the fact that bitcoin is “permission-less”.   I won’t ever have to ask permission to spend or use my bitcoins - not that I plan to use them. Everything else I own (in the form of financial assets) is in the hands of a bank or a custodian.  I can’t spend my money without permission from my bank or credit card company.  

Bitcoin can’t be “frozen”
If a business deal goes wrong, if someone sues me, if a future wife divorces me and says “I get everything”, if I am friends with a sanctioned political leader - because you survive by being on the side of those in power, - if, if, if, if....... so many things might go wrong.  I could wake up one morning, and find my bank accounts frozen, and my credit cards don’t work.   They can’t ever freeze my bitcoin.   The code is in my head.

What’s wrong with cash or gold bars?
The most obvious disadvantage with cash is that it is being de-valued all the time. It’s great to own for a year or two, but in the long run it’s going towards zero.   Secondly, they change the colour and design of the bank notes every few years.  You have a limited time to change old for new.  Then, if you are changing more than a small amount, you have to start answering questions and providing documents.   Lastly, you can’t cross the border with more than 10’000 dollars or euros in cash without filling in forms, which could lead to another line of questioning.

As for gold, it also is difficult to transport without customs declarations.  Gold bars or coins are not easily divisible into smaller sizes.

Generally, the freedom to buy Bitcoin is infinite like buy there and buy here. Hold it then earn. Be wary about the word "permission-less". To use your Bitcoin in the way of selling it, you might need some a bit of a KYC procedure like I have been doing for years when withdrawing it out from my wallet. I might not be withdrawing from a bank but from remittance centers, I do.

You're right about it not getting locked. It is decentralized anyway and nobody can touch your coins unless you're that of a fool to irresponsibly handle your private keys. Your opinion about the obvious disadvantage of cash or gold bars are still quite subjective. Not like I had traded for gold bars, but as long as its value is still constantly flowing in every axis, it might not be at the devalued into zero at all.

RippleSpaset

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

Yes, I principle of this also hold bitcoin. But I believe in other crypto more .Bitcoin is the first so popular, but there are more secure ,fast and cheap to use cryptocurrency ,but for the next 5 years bitcoin will be in demand .
farukahmed

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

There is no business in the world where there is no profit or loss. Almost all businesses have profits such as losses. The online trading of the online world has profits and losses. Those new traders face some loss at the beginning due to inefficiency on the other hand traders who are proficient in knowledge trading professions they gain a lot. We know that before taking any trading we must take a good knowledge of those trading otherwise there is no profit seen in the profits. Without loss of profit you cannot expect anything good in the business. Where there is profit there is harm. When we usually see that the market line is low when traders face losses and when the market line is upwards the traders benefit. So thinking about both profit and loss we have to make trading.
South Park

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

After a couple of years, bitcoin will cost much more than$ 50,000, we can safely say about a million dollars, as due to the limited amount of demand will be higher. People who crave fast money in this market will only suffer a loss.
We cannot safely say that bitcoin is going to cost 1 million dollars in a couple of years, the prediction about bitcoin reaching 50k in the other hand seems to be spot on, you need to understand that there is not enough money in the world for bitcoin to be worth 1 million dollars each, that will mean that we are in the middle of a super bubble or that the economy is crashing.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kram31

Activity: 388
Merit: 139

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Everyone buying bitcoinand keeping them at hold are believing that the coin will get its net ATH soon.
we just need more merchants to open for BTC payments, one of it is SAMSUNG and we have them in one country.
soon 50K USD will not be impossible and we will reach it.
we just need more movement from the coins and the peoples demand.

Nhor1011

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

Bitcoin is a very strong and valuable digital currency. People buy bitcoin at a lower price and keep on holding it waiting for the right time to come that bitcoin price will rise so high. Holding will help to earn huge profit.

MarchToke

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

I am buying bitcoin because bitcoin is already the digital gold of this era. The biggest wealth distribution as referred to by many are the reasons why i am investing too and keep them as bitcoin can give a nice profit as years go by.

BlackSociety

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

But the advantage of Bitcoin can also be seen as its shortcoming, because many countries will not accept its advantages, such as the decentralization of Bitcoin will make them unable to control economic changes!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ngacengan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

it seems you already realize that if you buy bitcoin this can give you a lot of benefits because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and has very high demand can provide benefits for those who have bitcoin.

vladdracula06660

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

If I go on the market now and buy 1 bitcoin I think that in a year I can buy a good BMW and now I can afford a low-level car ! I do not think that investing in bitcoin in the short term can bring money.
Volli123

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

I like Bitcoin for freedom! You have full control over it. Not like your fiat money is controlled by banks, unless you have cash)
Boys27

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

I am interested in bitcoin because Exclusivity is only available for 21 million, therefore I believe bitcoin will become a valuable item in the future, I myself still buy bitcoin because bitcoin is for me as a savings. because I think it's more profitable to save bitcoin than to save money in a bank

mia khalifa

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I really agree with you if you want to get a lot of profit so you should be able to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin is always experiencing a price increase.

jvdp

Activity: 840
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

I am interested in bitcoin because Exclusivity is only available for 21 million, therefore I believe bitcoin will become a valuable item in the future, I myself still buy bitcoin because bitcoin is for me as a savings. because I think it's more profitable to save bitcoin than to save money in a bank

Bitcoin supply will not stop in the market so dominance and supply will be there all the time in the market mate. Please try to read more information about the other currencies whatever you believe it worth to invest on it now.
When you believe the coins when the marketplace growth is at the good level. You may use those coins to invest and grow more.
Bank may give interest but profit only will on the bitcoin and othe cryptocurrencies investment only.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██