Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2984 times)
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

it is true in the crypto that must be added is the knowledge and patience in this business, especially not all people succeed in rich in instant time in crypto, because crypto desperately need confidence and good analysis in reading market and market interest for investment, you must be extra patient and confident in trying dicrypto.
Yes, I agree with what you say, but most people today want to be rich instantly, large investments and without being able to analyze the market, in the end they regret not the profit but loss, in trading like this patience and confidence are very needed, and you must be really smart at controlling emotions.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

Never be greedy because this will make you fail to make money in any kind of investment.  And we should have target  profit and after reach that target,  we should sell it and lock the profit. Greedy is big enemy of trader in all kind of trading.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

The best ever lesson from crypto market is be positive, never be greedy, and have patient if you have these qualities you must earn from crypto market otherwise no one can give you any profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Yes, the best thing I have learned in this market is to be patient. I think it is very important to invest in this market patience, and I believe that the people who are ultimately profitable are patient investors, so this is an investment. The most important thing.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

The most important thing that the market taught me is to be patient and expect the intended goal, the most important thing is not to panic and stay calm, because in a panic a person can make unforeseen actions.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Actually crypto market taught me that we have lot of earning options other than working for someone for the same salary every month.It made me to create my own way of earning by playing with the crypto currencies,I just did it like gambling but now I am started to hold all the way never want to spend my crypto currencies since the growth of the bitcoin getting enormous in the recent years.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

Most of the time, I don't know which altcoin can make me earn money, so more often, I think luck is more important. Because I've seen a lot of people who make money are lucky and hold on to it for a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
Exactly, the best thing to do inorder for us to succeed here in crypto is having a determination and doing hardwork at the same time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

my taught is that the crypto market is much in an up wards and down ward state of momentum and it require a better research in other to hold a potential coin that will struggle out in they volatile of the market.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

I learned that crypto market is very volatile and you need to be patient when trading on crypto. I also learned to research coins because most of them are scams.

Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

When a large number of people repeat the same thought, it is fixed in the head, and you begin to believe it. There is a fear of missing a "unique" opportunity. To deal with this helps common sense: just calculate what will be the capitalization of the currency, if it grows to $ 1.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

I learned that crypto market is very volatile and you need to be patient when trading on crypto. I also learned to research coins because most of them are scams.
The crypto market is unpredictable and anything can happen here. The best advice that you can give yourself isn't stop learning about the market and crypto.

matej krkic

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

1. Deep knowledge makes money. In crypto it makes LOTS of money.
2. Patience, confidence - you should have your strong position, "personal roadmap" and never listen to FUD.
3. Speed - crypto is a very fast pace environment. The fastest is the winner.
4. Risk management - crypto is very risky, you should be really good in risk management.
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

This is a psychological and probability game, no one is 100% sure of all the possible outcomes, we can only try to win as much as possible and lose as little as possible.
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

If i can give someone my advise. I will tell them you should prepare knowledge before using your real money to buy un-real money.
I joined crypto with empty head about crypto. Dont know how to collect infomation about market, about specific coin. After that, you must decide what kind do you want: trader or holder. Holder just buy top coin and hodl to die.
 Trader, you must learn a lot about trading teachnic. There are so much things we must know before joining cryto market
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

More carefully, more patient but i don't think if i learn some discipline cause im still a lazy guy after all. But it does not change the fact that for me it still feels it depends on luck even i do more carefully and patient. Grin
minsokiu88

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

I learnt patience, analysis ability, trust, predict the future.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

Now i have to more understanding price action of crypto and how to manage the risk to be lower. I have to know when best times to entry to the crypto investment and when should exit and put money in to others asset. Crypto will make use rich if we have investment strategy and how to reduce the risk, and also never be greedy.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

One of the thing that I learned is that you should not be so greedy because sometimes it could lead you to loose more profits on this volatile market. always trust and believe on the coins that you hold because in the near future this coins will help to gain big profits once the cryptocurrency is accepted by most of the countries.

cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

Agree, patience, learn from the past and always remember the old saying: what goes up must come down.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: