Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1023 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Bitcoin is an in-demand crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency. I think that in 2018 BTC can exceed the bar of $50,000, and this can happen in the fall.
Sudden spikes or dips are a feature of the super liquid global never ending trade day for bitcoin. It would be difficult to count that of behavior out. The sophisticated traders who learned the ebbs and the flows of the bitcoin market also have better and better infrastructure to use and even more complex markets surrounding the asset class so it remains with the realm of the possible that things could swing again.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Bitcoin is moving forward and if it just break's the 10k barrier it would be perfect.i hope it would continue to grow and by the end of this year passes that mark.then it would definitely mean it's back on the track of growth.
budarkcyber

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

According to some bitcoin analysts the opportunity to bitcoin rise rapidly in december is big enough. But for this month I think the bitcoin price could have gone down in a few days.
ValentinJunav

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

It slowly is, even tho stopped at the moment i still expect it to be over 10k by the end of this year
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

I hear the same prediction from this January, but the temp bitcoin is growing with doesn't seem so fast to bitcoin come back at least to 20k$ and I am silent about any higher numbers.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I'm a full believer that Bitcoin is beginning it's run back up.  It may hesitate and do a quick dip just to shake the weak out but I think the bear market is now officially over. 
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

I think everyone has been very happy to see the recent good development of the Bitcoin price. This might just be the journey to the all time high of about $20,000 or even beyond it by December. Let pray the price rise continues. It is really a confidence booster.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

People say different stories, But I don't think even they believe 100% that Market will behave as they say, Crypto market is really unpredictable at the moment. I don't know whether the market will rise again in December or at the beginning of next year, No one knows, But I believe season time will come back as usual, but this time, hard to say an exact time.

bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

maybe it's time to go back, hopefully this bubble is not only temporary and will continue to rise high, and no one will break this balloon as it gets bigger, and everyone hopes it will happen soon..
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
With the current price now I think bitcoin is already bouncing back because when all know how bitcoin start last year it was all like this so i guess something good is about to happen in crypto word again.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

I dont think that these claims have a solid ground. There is no reason for this in general, we need new money.
There are few factors that can make the market boom like:
1) ETF
2) Stock market popping

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

There has been lot of speculation regarding the price of BTC recently but if you are asking for asking for personal opinion then I think Bitcoin might even surpass the last year's 20,000$ mark with the speed it is recovering. It has broken 8,000$ resistance mark this week after breaking 6k and 7k resistance all within this month. ETF approval might help it to skyrocket it's price again.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

BTC is definitely bouncing back very strongly right now. Even after recent rejection of Wilklevoss's ETF proposal many crypto enthusiasts thought BTC will see another dip after last year's December. But, Bitcoin has been holding it's ground strongly so far. If the future hearings for ETF proves to be successful then it might rise beyond last year's cap of $20k.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

This fluctuations is normal in the crypto market, this pump and dump happens frequently in the crypto market. After a long time the price was in increase range but this week goes oppositely. The price goes down again, but this is not happened continusouly. This dip is only for short period, hope the market will recover soon and again bitcoin bitcoin will increase and prove its strength in upcoming days. By the end of this year surely the price will have massive growth.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

Well, we will just wait and see while relying more on the predictions by most of the famous experts of Crypto that they said that the Bitcoin price will soar ATH again before this year would end. Although i doubt it but this predictions is better than spreading FUD in which it will just make the market become more unhealthy.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

You know what mate?i will advice you to stop reading and buying those positive broadcast instead just use it to motivate your self to trust bitcon

Because if you trust and believe those words from the self proclaimed Experts ,only failure will come to your ways,this same thing is what im doing for less bitterness if those dont become reality
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

It is not a bubble but it seem the growth is going to be gradual this time with occasional pullbacks and then recovery and then higher heightd
Ripplexprem

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

It’s now almost 8200$ and it was about 6k$. So it’s improving gradually and I hope it will touch approximately 10k$ in the end of this year. So be patient who invest on it.
conlyX

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

Yes it’s a true news. Bitcoin is bouncing back. It price increase 25000 dollar to 8200 dollar. Because of some development and some good project its price increase. I think it will increase more in future.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoins price will bounce back again and it will pump its price before the year ends just like what happened last december and it will bubble just like what is happening today because the price is volatile and the price increase will be depending on the investors interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: